Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 5. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 09:20:35 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
I think the market is now down trend, a signal not good for investors, hope the good news will come soon !!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 09:17:38 AM
Yes it will! I think we will see a good market rise towards the end of summer. of course I can't say that. you need to be patient and wait
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 09:04:50 AM
Most recently, he really grew up, but now bitcoin has fallen again and we see how now people will begin to see another decline in prices, I hope that such a drop will definitely not fall below $ 4000
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 09:02:40 AM
I think yes, now we have the bull market. Finally, negative news background in the past and I hope now the bull market will show itself in all its glory, at least all prerequisites exist for this
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
July 12, 2018, 03:28:13 AM
Most of the time, the cryptocurrency market is in dip or correction with some slight uptrend then eventually settles into consolidation. Still gainers are mostly outnumbered by losers and only time can tell when will the market start surging again. Bitcoin is still going down dragging down the price of some altcoins. If bitcoin recover before the end of July, then the uptrend might continue till the year end.
Activity: 66
July 12, 2018, 03:15:35 AM
What comes down will go up eventually!
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 03:14:54 AM
All of us wait when the market will begins to rise, but now situation is very negative. The prices for cryptocurrency fall every day and we need to be very patient in anticipation of the trend change and the beginning of growth.
Activity: 90
July 12, 2018, 03:00:39 AM
The cryptocurrency has gone through several months of decline, I hope it will rise
Because all the way down, I think many people are losing money.
We can only guess that it is rising because we have no ability to operate the market.
Activity: 70
July 12, 2018, 02:55:06 AM
I don't think it's possible at this point, most likely it will recover by the end of the year,
Activity: 70
July 12, 2018, 02:52:19 AM
Yes, I believe it will pick up again, but it will take time. All we need to have enough patience to wait. The current market has been in a trough for a long time and continues to fall. I think this is a good time for us to invest. Now invest in it and wait for the arrival of the bull market, we will get a lot of wealth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 12:32:06 AM
At the time of creating the topic it was not growth. I think that today we are on the verge of really growing, after the rapid decline of the beginning of this year.

After the rapid decline that start in the first quarter of this year, until now it is in the dump situation, but I am hoping that before the coming of the 4th quarter of this year its already in the limelight and have it fully recover.
Activity: 105
July 12, 2018, 12:27:45 AM
The market will grow and fall and grow again! There will be no eternal growth, friends. Bitcoin is used as a financial tool by large investors and the eternal growth is not profitable for them. Learn to play not only up but also down. Such realities of the market now.
Activity: 303
July 12, 2018, 12:27:09 AM
Crypto market will go up because it will recover every year we just need to wait for the big come back of the increasing of the price. Hoping everyone that it has a change and excited for that.
Sometimes we also have to be creative to use other funds to invest altcoin on short term to get profits in crypto trading. crypto market may recover but maybe not, because coin's velocity is so high every day that we ourselves can't be sure how much we will increase later. you should have a target to not only wait until time is uncertain
Activity: 22
July 12, 2018, 12:10:15 AM
Show in the current date field today 12/7 discount, even in the second days. You should check to add at bitcoinwisdom
Activity: 183
July 12, 2018, 12:04:14 AM
Crypto market will go up because it will recover every year we just need to wait for the big come back of the increasing of the price. Hoping everyone that it has a change and excited for that.
Activity: 230
July 12, 2018, 12:03:02 AM
As we all know the cryptocurrency market right now is in a bad situation because of its decreasing value, so we all wanted it to increase so we are hoping for the market to rise up as soon as possible.
Activity: 238
July 12, 2018, 12:01:09 AM
We cannot assure yet this time if cryptocurrency market will rise up, but all of us wanted it to increase because it is all our advantage if the market will rise up again.
Activity: 120
July 11, 2018, 09:47:16 PM
I think cryptocurrency lets up again. I'm not sure when they can start up big, but I think there are lots of nice and promising people in the market.

I am convinced that growing every coin can improve the market for the future. Currently, the increase in coin will be able to affect the market that has gone down. in addition, may affect the market for the future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
July 11, 2018, 09:41:30 PM
Definitely the market cannot continue the downward movement forever because there isn't even any way out down there but to recover and rise again to new heights on the coin graph. This year will be one of the greatest years for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 216
July 11, 2018, 09:39:00 PM
We are all hoping for the rexovery of crypto market because as we can see right now the market is really decreasing so we are hoping a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: