Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 7. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 12:25:16 PM
I think the growth will be . the main thing is not to panic but to analyze the market . to enter drop but not to sell . ))) here, as on any stock exchange, you will not earn anything without knowledge . so you need to learn and improve and everything will be OK . and there will be no fear and risk
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 11:21:09 AM
it's not good time for Criptocurrency. although it's Price some down.but  I think, it's Price will increasing very soon. every second BTC market price up and down. so you needed wait and see. it's market will be going growth
Activity: 281
Futurov
July 09, 2018, 11:17:28 AM
Yes indeed! Crypto market is on the process of rising and going up once again because we are now approaching to the last two quarters of this year which for all the crypto enthusiast is the start of the green period so all the coins in the market will definitely goes up and high once again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
July 09, 2018, 11:12:22 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
yes, that is good news, I think so too. many cryptocurrency experts have predicted it. but currently the increase is still very slow/stable, but many have predicted that in the month of October - December market movement will rise rapidly
Activity: 123
July 09, 2018, 10:31:34 AM
if I think the market will go up but hope to have it too because the market never knows whether it will go up or down but we should never worry because in the long term the market will still be able to rise and that is a very good thing for long-term investors, but I hoping the growth trend will continue and in the coming months we will see a good price for crypto currency.
Activity: 17
July 09, 2018, 10:26:51 AM
I have seen all kind of projections for end of the year crypto market cap from $1T - $5T.  Old high was around $825 billion
so hope to see new highs with marketcap of  $1T or more by end of year.  Exact number does not matter so long as it is much higher than now!
Activity: 43
July 09, 2018, 06:18:19 AM
This is very pessimistic. I'm just confident that growth will begin much later and there are already prerequisites for this. A month or two later we will return to great prices.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 02:29:04 PM
We were expecting growth of prices in April 2018 I expect in July 2018. And we all wait for this growth, and it is very sluggish and slow, makes us nervous. It's strange to know, but we can't really influence him. Let me tell you personally how I can help bitcoin Huh
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
Yes I think Crypto market will go up again.Crypto market going Up and down, it is normal things.Remember if any market only going Up in short time it's sure if this this market go down it's direct go to hell.So market up and down it's normal.But long time red market very pain full.Market lost investor.I think after world cup crypto market will go Up again.
Activity: 70
July 08, 2018, 02:03:48 PM
Price is rising from yesterday. But price of crypto is unpredictable and we never know what will be the flow in next few days. If you are hodling for long term or have a target by the end of this year, I think this is the start of bouncing back.
Activity: 84
July 08, 2018, 02:01:29 PM
Let us hope that cryptocurrency will not in red again. Always remember that cryptocurrency will have a good value in the future and let us wait till the altcoins will go grow more. Many investors are willing to invest more when it comes to cryptocurrencie.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 08, 2018, 10:16:30 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Still waiting for it to happen. It is seriously in a great drought as of now but who knows everything is possible. We just need to rely and trust the crypto community as long as we could. Well, wayback last april bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency gave a little sign that the great depression is in its last phase and would come back again. But as of today cryptocurrency is still on its way to the top. Cannot even stay for a while longer it quickly drops out.
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 10:08:52 AM
Dear all member

Crypto market is unpredictable but I believe it will improve even if you do not know when, hehe I am still studying and following the crypto market, because I have some coins that I still hold to this day. I'm hoping it will get better soon so I can be more calm. I also suggest you follow the market.
Activity: 88
July 08, 2018, 04:23:37 AM
I think there will be a significant rebound in the short term. But encryption is still falling in the medium term. So we need to control the risk.
Activity: 448
July 08, 2018, 04:21:23 AM
It most certainly is few years ago, crypto was treated as a ponzi scheme and a scam that no one really wanted to believe in, most people who got involved in currencies were considered losers and no one really wanted to listen to anything crypto, few years down the line and cryptocurrency is one of the most talked about technologies world over with a number of people showing interest, this just shows how far crypto has come and how much it has grown,
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 03:44:40 AM
Yes, I believe the encryption market will pick up in the last few months. I have a strong sense of foreboding. Because the encryption market has been falling for a long time since this year. I think the encryption market should be in recovery time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
July 08, 2018, 03:42:15 AM
hopefully that's right, I hope the crypto currency market will soon go up. because I am worried about my assets. but I keep holding. because 90% I believe all crypto currency will go back up high. it's just that I need extra patience to wait for the right time to make a profit.
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 03:38:21 AM
it seems now it is already its time crypto do recovery price from before its Smiley. the decline seems to have ended, it would not hurt to start investing gradually starting from now while the price is still below Smiley Thanks
Activity: 275
July 08, 2018, 03:36:22 AM

it is still too early to say that the market is growing. We need to wait a bit and see at what stage it rises. The market can be such a thing and retreat and, maybe, rise higher.
Activity: 72
July 08, 2018, 03:33:13 AM
Dear all member

The cryptocurrency market is an emerging market with great potential. Although the market price is very low now, I believe it will rise again in 1-2 months.
Pages:
Jump to: