Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 38. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 03:05:51 PM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Decline would be always here,as the bulls are going to slowly getting weaker from time to time you should be preparing for the bears as they are going to dominate the market once the bulls got tired,are you going to allow yourself to be trapped with the altcoins once the market has started to crash? you shouldnt because you can get out fast whenever the market has started to fail.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 02:17:49 PM
now the market seems to be turning green this month will probably continue to rise until the end of this year as developments continue to happen as last year usually happens in the middle of the year until the end of the year.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
April 22, 2018, 02:03:51 PM
The crypto market is going up again and this is a positive news for those who are holding their coins for a long time but can also be a negative news for those who are planning to invest in an altcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 01:55:17 PM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

I also hope that this is not a trap, but still the beginning of market growth. There is no constant drop. After a fall, growth always follows. I hope that we are witnessing this growth right now.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
April 22, 2018, 01:51:46 PM
I'm not sure either if this market price green will continue to December, I just don't trust the market movement because it can suddenly increase or decrease in no time so be sure to monitor every-time and have faith to bitcoin.
Activity: 107
April 22, 2018, 01:43:30 PM
I am not really sure what is going to happen in the next couple of days. Bitcoin is struggling again at that 6500 USD mark an everything could happen. If we will bounce from here I see good chances that Bitcoin will recover soon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 10:31:14 AM
Don't think the market is very predictable in the short term, any investment is better sooner rather than later.

the crypto  market is predictable in the long therm. if we dont be patient, we will lose alot.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 22, 2018, 10:26:55 AM
In my opinion market going up now, but we have another drop soon and after market truly go up!Im mark on June month many projects release they working product in this summer and this increase altcoin prices.
Activity: 185
April 22, 2018, 10:23:09 AM
Let's observe what will going to happen but for now I'm happy because it's way more positive than the other month I'm hoping that the price still continue to go higher so by that I can get a profit.
Activity: 406
April 22, 2018, 10:21:23 AM
Dear all member
I hope so crypto market are gradually moving up and this is a good indication that the bearish market is over. once bitcoin continue to move up it wil automatically pull up the alt coin price to move higher and make our portfolio recover from almost 3 months of loss.
Activity: 140
April 22, 2018, 09:57:48 AM
Yes it will, so we must support the cryptocurrency vibe so it will make the price going up and it will make a lot of benefit for us because cryptocurrency is sensitive with bad news agains them, if the bad news spreading it will make cryptocurrency price going down
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
April 22, 2018, 09:52:54 AM
Crypto prices are depending on demands and positive news. Never believe on speculations only that at a certain time it be rise to the moon or something. I suggest you learn more to be mature on the crypto space.
Activity: 215
April 22, 2018, 09:29:36 AM
now market conditions are improving, and we will wait for prices that are higher than current prices, so we will generate many benefits.by waiting for a higher price.
Activity: 378
April 22, 2018, 08:58:59 AM
Yes I think the decline is over now and market will going upwards, because The impact of bad news's /rumor is over and market is start moving ahead. After a long gap Bitcoin price is increasing it is a positive sign for this market. If this upwards trend will continue,then very soon In this market bitcoin will make a new high and all the market will be green again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
April 22, 2018, 08:51:56 AM
It is impossible to assess this situation clearly. On the chart, the situation looks like a small correction before further market decline. But if money "came" to the cryptocurrency market, there will be growth.
Activity: 556
April 22, 2018, 08:48:26 AM
Maybe i think, because bitcoin start to recover on his normal price. Bitcoin is the foundation of cryptocrrency also the other altcoins are growing this will be the start of this year for crypto world.
Activity: 105
April 22, 2018, 08:45:18 AM
Seems like, but can say with certainty when it reaches level or cross 10 level.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 22, 2018, 08:39:06 AM
Dear all member

the market has grown in this week, yes we can see it in marketcap. I began to feel optimistic though I still have doubts. I am trying to analyze the graphs and the circumstances that happened recently. I hope next month is the answer to stronger market growth
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 22, 2018, 08:16:51 AM
The market at the moment is incredibly unpredictable, so I would not relax and think that all the hardest is over. We still are in uncertain position, which is quite unclear.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
April 22, 2018, 08:13:39 AM
This is for sure. I have seen that the encryption market is rising and the decline is over. I think we should stick to it and know that the price is higher.
Yes since last week its rising and for sure it will rise more so many people right now are glad because of that, and i think all coins right now is will be more profitable. But still we never sure when it be remain rising because its not easy to predict what might happen, but as long as the market is growing dont miss any opportunity to trade your coin because surely you can get higher profit.
Pages:
Jump to: