Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 39. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 08:05:00 AM
Of course it will but nobody knows when. Someone thinks that the growth has already started but I don't think so it can be just a signal for people to buy, and it works.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 08:03:00 AM
Crypto will be of great value in the future, and let us wait until altcoins will grow more. Let's be patient until flu will flow into the moon.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 07:59:03 AM
This is for sure. I have seen that the encryption market is rising and the decline is over. I think we should stick to it and know that the price is higher.
Activity: 266
April 22, 2018, 07:57:43 AM
Let's hope that the uptrending of cryptocurrency will continue. This is the moment that we've been waiting for. Crypto is in downtrend for a couple of months now. This is a good sign that digital currency is still alive despite those speculations that it will disappear.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 07:55:48 AM
I am still convinced that cryptomarket will rise significantly and now it is the beginning of the increase. we can see many green coins and can be used as a moment to buy and hold the coin in order to get more maximum results,
Activity: 90
April 22, 2018, 07:54:33 AM
I hope it will happen. But I think we should be more careful because the market price has not been stable, and can not be predicted to rise and fall. The new crypto market is recovering so it must be patient to wait for the right time when cypto market really goes up for profit.
Activity: 308
April 22, 2018, 06:59:45 AM
Let's just be positive and wish that this is the start of the comeback of the crypto currency.  So far everything looks good this past few days and I hope that it continues this progress of recovery of all cryptos.
Activity: 172
April 22, 2018, 05:20:59 AM
When the crypto market suffers a significant drop, I believe the price btc and eth will recover over time maybe at the end of the year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
April 22, 2018, 05:18:23 AM
Bitcoin will need to pass $9,000 and stay above it for a week to confirm the uptrend has started. Let's hope it does Smiley
Activity: 57
April 22, 2018, 05:17:09 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

yes I think so, I believe crypto market will going up. believe it.
Activity: 504
April 22, 2018, 05:15:07 AM
Indeed the market slowly began to gradually market the better. but don't be too happy first because all of these things could have happened and it should always be controlled so as not to experience a similar loss for the second time. but just hope it doesn't happen and the market will continue to fade up.
Activity: 155
April 22, 2018, 05:14:59 AM
Yes it is improving day by day. As you see the coin market cap you can see the graph of trading in different listed coins. On the other side some coins are not listed in cap ye but have bright future, one of them is THUG Coin. You just see the project and read their white paper by which you understand the authenticity of the project. THUG COIN  is already listed on 4 big exchanges one of them is yobit. So when there are unique project like THUG COIN or other then market of digital currency will defiantly go up. Just wait and watch.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
April 22, 2018, 05:11:12 AM
Yes, I believe we should pay attention to the ups and downs of Bitcoin and Ethereum over the past few days. This is a very good news. It means that it has ended the fall. Then I believe that it will erupt again and return to the price of 20,000 US dollars. I expect it to erupt again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 05:08:35 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
I think that decline ended two weeks ago and now we should expect growth of the cryptocurrency market over next 2-3 months. Cycles in this market have a strict sequence and after a long recession always follows a long growth.
It is difficult to say that the situation with the fall of the market will not happen again. The market is unpredictable and we will not be able to influence its growth or decline in any way so just to see and predict what will happen in the future...
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
April 22, 2018, 05:06:54 AM
Yes for sure, Cryptos is a demand and supply thing, so it will always go up and down, but some people don't really understand that, they think cryptos is all about uptrend only when they see it go down they will panic,
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
April 22, 2018, 04:59:57 AM
Dear all member
I think that decline ended two weeks ago and now we should expect growth of the cryptocurrency market over next 2-3 months. Cycles in this market have a strict sequence and after a long recession always follows a long growth.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 04:57:34 AM
We are about to enter the bull market, there are still a lot of anxious people, but green days will come
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
April 22, 2018, 04:56:05 AM
For the meantime, I think there will be a sudden rise and then the other day will be a fall back again. No one can speculate cryptocurrency unless some certain news about the development or features of it is being broadcast. This will be the sign of pumping but not all the time altcoin news can make help the rise of it. If the crypto community like it then many investors and traders will come in.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
April 20, 2018, 01:27:55 PM
Dear all member
I think so, I am really seeing many kinds of sign in the market right now, the alts are rising and going green once again and btc also, hopefully this rise will continue furthermore because it will create many opportunities most especially to those who are really working very hard just to get crypto. This is for us, stay positive guys, we got this!
Activity: 686
April 20, 2018, 01:26:19 PM
The more people join the more things go up, 2018 is going to see a lot of growth and might even bring in some all time highs.
Pages:
Jump to: