Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto prices crash as threat of war looms - page 2. (Read 6740 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1
It would be nice if the planet won't die after using the nuclear weapons. And the question about the further coalitions is on the second place. I hope the peace will come to the planet at least. But who knows what's in minds of countries rulers.
Activity: 211
No one would take the liberty of using nuclear weapons. Russia is well aware that if it were to use even tactical nuclear weapons, its only ally would be the North Koreans, and the country would be under a worldwide blockade. So these are really scary stories for children.
Have you heard that recently there was news about an attempted drone strike against the Kremlin? But no firm action was taken. I'm sure both sides are afraid to escalate. So these are nothing more than scary stories to manipulate prices and people's minds.
Yes you clearly know, you've even been using AI to generate responses for your alt account so you can continue your back-and-forth self-chat about Crapton after your last alt was banned.
Everyone use AI now for different businesses, but it would be so silly using it for chatting with people. And concerning the Crypton coin that I mention from time to time in a row with other coins also, you'd better first check the project and its capabilities and then we could continue speaking. It's the easiest way shouting that Bitcoin is the god and refuse all the other projects.
It's all just our reasoning and chatter to create fear. Fear has always sold well. That's why we see headlines in newspapers that make us fearful. That's why during various pandemics like the coronavirus or bird flu or Ebola we see headlines everywhere screaming that the whole world is going to die. I don't know how to explain it, but surely there are scientists who already know why our brains are built that way. We're scared, but we want to consume content that makes us afraid. Marketers have known this for a long time. All those who manipulate the market also know this. Using news about World War III is a very good idea to influence people's investment decisions.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
Many cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, are based on decentralized blockchain technology, which means that transactions can still be processed and recorded even if the internet is not available. While it's true that accessing cryptocurrency wallets and conducting transactions would be more difficult without internet access, it's possible that alternative methods of transmitting data could be developed in times of war.

Wut? How can a cryptocurrency transaction be processed without the internet? Care to explain how this is possible using your own words?

Bro even AI generates wrong answers from time to time.

Well, as I know, chatGPT from AI requires a phone number for registration and is blocked for certain countries. Moreover, it has a paid version, while ChatGPT from Utopia P2P is accessible for anyone. That's pretty nice as AI widely entered our lives.

Yes you clearly know, you've even been using AI to generate responses for your alt account so you can continue your back-and-forth self-chat about Crapton after your last alt was banned.

Bitcoin will never help people remain private. My perfect plan is using decentralized wallet, decentralized no KYC exchange and privacy coins. Projects like Utopia P2P unite all of that helping people remain fully anonymous. And I don't believe in crypto mixers, too much scam over there.

It's worth noting that there are tools and techniques that bitcoin users can employ to enhance their privacy, such as using multiple addresses for different transactions, using tumblers to obfuscate transaction histories, or using Tor or VPNs to mask their IP addresses.

You make an interesting point about the role of data transmission in times of war. While it's true that disruption of communication channels, including the internet, could pose a significant challenge for the effective management of armies, it's worth noting that cryptocurrency may not necessarily be rendered completely useless without internet access.

Many cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, are based on decentralized blockchain technology, which means that transactions can still be processed and recorded even if the internet is not available. While it's true that accessing cryptocurrency wallets and conducting transactions would be more difficult without internet access, it's possible that alternative methods of transmitting data could be developed in times of war.
During the war, the means of data transmission will play a huge role. Each side will try to destroy the infrastructure of the other country so that it cannot effectively manage its army. To do this, first of all it is necessary to block all communication channels. Including the Internet. Cryptocurrency is worth nothing without the internet.
How you can say it's a good thing to own Bitcoin during war? when it's happen, you will not think to become a rich person, but you will think how to move to the safe country, looking for a food, get a weapon, etc. Any currency will become worthless since it will not make them survive.

I don't think we will see world war III because most country in the current modern era are looking to make money, so it's a war on economy.
First of all, world war III is already in progress. Next, I care about my crypto as in order to move to a safer place and to get a food and weapon as you've said, I need money. And I can't believe banks in this case as they get under sanctions, etc. And crypto may remain the only thing I have and that can be withdrawn almost anywhere.
How you can say it's a good thing to own Bitcoin during war? when it's happen, you will not think to become a rich person, but you will think how to move to the safe country, looking for a food, get a weapon, etc. Any currency will become worthless since it will not make them survive.

I don't think we will see world war III because most country in the current modern era are looking to make money, so it's a war on economy.

This is true. Everything can develop only in peacetime. The leaders of countries do not need a war they do not want to hide in a bunker. They want to live and enjoy the wealth they have earned. The war will deprive them of everything they have earned for so long.
Activity: 490
Merit: 484

War does have a big impact on all types of investment including bitcoin, everyone will be afraid if there is a panic and divert to lower risk types of investment such as gold and silver, but if conditions have improved then immediately investing in bitcoin will make our money skyrocket in value, and we must be optimistic that the difficult conditions will end soon.
While there may be short-term volatility in the cryptocurrency markets during times of uncertainty, it's important to maintain a long-term perspective and consider the potential benefits of investing in this emerging technology. With proper research and risk management, investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can potentially offer significant returns over time.
I think on the contrary, when there is a war, more and more users are diverting assets to crypto because it is more practical than saving in a bank, when there is a war, of course inflation will skyrocket and make people poor, by saving. assets to crypto, which currently have hundreds of millions of users, will be safer and more profitable because their value continues to increase.
However, it's important to note that the value of cryptocurrencies can be highly volatile, especially during times of economic uncertainty. While some cryptocurrencies may see their value increase during times of war, others may see a decrease in value. Therefore, while cryptocurrencies can be a practical option for some people during times of war, it's important to carefully consider the risks and potential downsides before investing. It's always a good idea to diversify your portfolio and not rely solely on cryptocurrencies as a means of protecting your assets.
Yes, diversification is an important investment principle and it is generally a good idea to diversify your portfolio across multiple asset classes in order to manage risk and protect your assets.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
War does have a big impact on all types of investment including bitcoin, everyone will be afraid if there is a panic and divert to lower risk types of investment such as gold and silver, but if conditions have improved then immediately investing in bitcoin will make our money skyrocket in value, and we must be optimistic that the difficult conditions will end soon.

But as we can see, it looks like bitcoin is not really affected on what is going on with the war in Europe. The downfall was due to a) Terra Luna, and b) FTX collapse. So there's not much correlation to the war as compare to let's say stocks or oil.

And on the contrary, bitcoin has been very stable one more than one year after the war has started.

We've recovered already, although not the real bull run, but at least the price looks very promising already at around $28k and at the start of the year, the price goes on a 70% increased already.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Many factors affect the market crash, as happened in 2022 and there were many scam cases such as FTX, LUNA and at the beginning of the year there was a war between Ukraine vs Russia which made market conditions very difficult, the threat of war would make investors panic and choose to save elsewhere safe.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
Mumbai: Cryptocurrencies crashed as the threat of Russia invading Ukraine escalated amid border skirmishes, resulting in the crypto investor community offloading their risky digital assets to protect portfolios against further price drops.

On Friday, US President Joe Biden said that Russian President Vladimir Putin had decided to invade Ukraine, and that a military strike could happen in days. And yesterday Putin signed a document accepting Lugansk and Donetsk as a separate independent cities. It affected the rate of Russian rouble a lot.

So, it means that Bitcoin will continue falling or there are chances for its soon improvement?
Moreover, does that mean that privacy coins like Crypton from Utopia p2p will gain more interest?

I think on the contrary, when there is a war, more and more users are diverting assets to crypto because it is more practical than saving in a bank, when there is a war, of course inflation will skyrocket and make people poor, by saving. assets to crypto, which currently have hundreds of millions of users, will be safer and more profitable because their value continues to increase.
And that didn't happen in 2022, the crypto market also crashed severely, and the leading coin also lost more than 80% of its value when the war and economic crisis hit. War or crisis will wreak havoc on the world economy, and cryptocurrencies are also part of the economy, so they will not benefit but will be negatively affected.

Crypto crashes are a common thing because sometimes crypto also skyrocketes, as a trader of course there is a good opportunity to profit when you see a crypto crash by buying more, as long as we can know and are willing to learn from experience then we can get big profits from crypto.

It is true that a market crash is a good time to buy, and profits are made from it. But the problem is not buying any coin will be profitable, choosing the right time is a good thing but not enough, you need to select a good coin. If you ignore bitcoin and go for shitcoins with the expectation of a bigger return, you won't reap any benefits. But if you choose bitcoin, then you will have a desirable profit.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Crypto crashes are a common thing because sometimes crypto also skyrocketes, as a trader of course there is a good opportunity to profit when you see a crypto crash by buying more, as long as we can know and are willing to learn from experience then we can get big profits from crypto.

I think you are right. There is no formula for calculating market movements, but there are several strategies that can be used to maximize profits from cryptocurrencies.
Whenever there is some sort of panic situation around the world the market too will be considered something unstable than the common days. Crypto market is manipulative and speculative by its origin. For this reason anything happening around could make an impact over it. This impact can be experienced to some limit, over which the market move on its own. Just like the influencers does with the market.

I think you are right. There is no formula for calculating market movements, but there are several strategies that can be used to maximize profits from cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: