Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto prices crash as threat of war looms - page 4. (Read 6740 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1
February 21, 2023, 04:10:14 AM
And I won't compare everything to Monero only. Ofc, it's top privacy coin, but even privacy coins have own features and differ from each other at least in the level of encryption and project complexity.
Activity: 211
February 21, 2023, 03:51:00 AM
And I've heard that there's a new player around privacy coins: Shiba Inu is said to turn into privacy coin. I don't even know if that's technically possible or not..

The token will definitely not become better than Monero. So I would not invest in this coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 789
February 14, 2023, 06:06:18 AM
In addition, green cryptocurrencies help increase the resilience of the cryptocurrency sector. People can reduce their carbon footprint and contribute to reducing emissions. So green coins have a good advantage over popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. It seems to me that in 2023 green cryptocurrencies will be in great demand.
Is there another more obvious reason than what you said it was for the green cryptocurrency you meant? Because I still haven't made any observations and research specifically on the green crypto currency you said because so far I have only made observations on Bitcoin and continue to like Bitcoin until now by not looking at other currencies except for fiat currency which I use a day -day. So I want to know about other things that are in the green cryptocurrency from you now.
February 14, 2023, 05:02:17 AM
And I've heard that there's a new player around privacy coins: Shiba Inu is said to turn into privacy coin. I don't even know if that's technically possible or not..
February 14, 2023, 03:02:32 AM
I like that green cryptocurrencies often have lower transaction fees and less additional power will be required in the long term to execute transactions.
The biggest advantage for me is not spending big money for the electricity fees. All you mine is fully yours. And yes, such a low fees are also a positive news. I only had some issues running a mining bot, but other users helped me a lot to deal with it.

In addition, green cryptocurrencies help increase the resilience of the cryptocurrency sector. People can reduce their carbon footprint and contribute to reducing emissions. So green coins have a good advantage over popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. It seems to me that in 2023 green cryptocurrencies will be in great demand.
February 07, 2023, 05:51:51 AM
I like that green cryptocurrencies often have lower transaction fees and less additional power will be required in the long term to execute transactions.
The biggest advantage for me is not spending big money for the electricity fees. All you mine is fully yours. And yes, such a low fees are also a positive news. I only had some issues running a mining bot, but other users helped me a lot to deal with it.
February 06, 2023, 01:53:14 PM
Personally I think that the best decision during the unstable market and all the world situation is to mine, especially green coins like Crypton. There are updates coming tomorrow: From 01.03.2023, Utopia P2P increases the minimum staking balance for mining nodes: from 32 CRP to 64 CRP per each mining thread.

Activity: 2506
Merit: 576
Safest risky investments? What the hell are you speaking about? I fully disagree with you - Bitcoin is the less risky investment for me as it's #1 cryptocurrency and it will rise again for sure. What concerns other coins, I'm not sure that they won't disappear the next day as most of them don't improve anyhow.
It seems you don't understand what I said above, because in general I also don't say it's bad for Bitcoin and Bitcoin investment because I've known Bitcoin for a long time and still want to keep it until a new high price occurs in Bitcoin.

And I'm also not asking you to agree with what I'm saying because I'm just saying that the level of risk in every investment is always there even if the investment is in Bitcoin. So I think there is nothing wrong here because I also like investing in Bitcoin not investing in anything else. I hope you can understand what I mean by this OP.
Personally I think that the best decision during the unstable market and all the world situation is to mine, especially green coins like Crypton. There are updates coming tomorrow: From 01.03.2023, Utopia P2P increases the minimum staking balance for mining nodes: from 32 CRP to 64 CRP per each mining thread.
Yes, obviously we have seen the effect of the FTX collapse, it's worth billions when a lot of big time investors being duped by SBF as well. So it's hard to recover from time specially that we still have the war looming in the background, inflation every where and now the FTX issues

So I guess everyone is really shaking our heads in the last couple of weeks, from a good rise above $20k to now $16k because of again what SBF has done. And the bad thing is that it's not bitcoin fault, it was an exchange with their token that brought this effect to us.
The market will recover, that is almost certain but it will take a lot of time. Even now it is predicted that the market will collapse even further due to the impact of FTX and other failed projects that deceived many customers, and the lowest price will be reached again. Best hopes of course about market recovery, but as I said it will take a lot of time which may be a bit difficult to achieve over the next year.
In crypto investments, as in any investment, everything is always associated with risk. Anything could happen. It is always better to do a detailed analysis before investing in anything.

Yes, in any other investments, there are risk involved, but there is also what we call mitigation. It's where how you cover those uncertainties, maybe you diversify your portfolio, not just in crypto but all across all other assets like stocks, mutual funds and even houses or land.

So probably that is the best weapon in this crypto prices and still the war at the background of it all, we investors should look for ways to make money.

Sooner or later though there will be recovery in crypto, bitcoin specially and maybe this SBF news will stick to us, but times will change and from bearish this year and next year, to bullish in 2024/2025.

I agree with you that diversifying your portfolio is important in mitigating risk. However, I also believe that it is important to do your own research and analysis before investing in any particular asset, whether it be crypto or otherwise. It's also important to keep in mind that crypto markets are known for their volatility, and that the value of any given coin can fluctuate greatly in a short period of time. With that being said, it's always wise to invest only what you can afford to lose. While there may be a recovery in the crypto market in the future, it's important to remember that past performance does not guarantee future results. It's always best to stay informed and make informed decisions when it comes to investing.
November 29, 2022, 06:02:58 AM
Investors are always looking for the safest investment even though it has risks, because there are also investments with less risk so that can be a special consideration for those who want to invest. For example, for investing in digital currencies like Bitcoin, even though falling prices are part of the risk, the upside and recovery potential is also never lost on assets like Bitcoin.

Likewise with some other real assets that may be less risky and those who choose it can benefit more when they have owned it for years, for example, such as land and housing. I think after understanding how the risks are, everyone can definitely make their own choices in terms of investment.

Safest risky investments? What the hell are you speaking about? I fully disagree with you - Bitcoin is the less risky investment for me as it's #1 cryptocurrency and it will rise again for sure. What concerns other coins, I'm not sure that they won't disappear the next day as most of them don't improve anyhow.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
November 27, 2022, 08:26:50 AM
Yes, obviously we have seen the effect of the FTX collapse, it's worth billions when a lot of big time investors being duped by SBF as well. So it's hard to recover from time specially that we still have the war looming in the background, inflation every where and now the FTX issues

So I guess everyone is really shaking our heads in the last couple of weeks, from a good rise above $20k to now $16k because of again what SBF has done. And the bad thing is that it's not bitcoin fault, it was an exchange with their token that brought this effect to us.
The market will recover, that is almost certain but it will take a lot of time. Even now it is predicted that the market will collapse even further due to the impact of FTX and other failed projects that deceived many customers, and the lowest price will be reached again. Best hopes of course about market recovery, but as I said it will take a lot of time which may be a bit difficult to achieve over the next year.
In crypto investments, as in any investment, everything is always associated with risk. Anything could happen. It is always better to do a detailed analysis before investing in anything.

Yes, in any other investments, there are risk involved, but there is also what we call mitigation. It's where how you cover those uncertainties, maybe you diversify your portfolio, not just in crypto but all across all other assets like stocks, mutual funds and even houses or land.

So probably that is the best weapon in this crypto prices and still the war at the background of it all, we investors should look for ways to make money.

Sooner or later though there will be recovery in crypto, bitcoin specially and maybe this SBF news will stick to us, but times will change and from bearish this year and next year, to bullish in 2024/2025.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 576
November 25, 2022, 09:03:55 AM
Investors are always looking for the safest investment even though it has risks, because there are also investments with less risk so that can be a special consideration for those who want to invest. For example, for investing in digital currencies like Bitcoin, even though falling prices are part of the risk, the upside and recovery potential is also never lost on assets like Bitcoin.

Likewise with some other real assets that may be less risky and those who choose it can benefit more when they have owned it for years, for example, such as land and housing. I think after understanding how the risks are, everyone can definitely make their own choices in terms of investment.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
November 25, 2022, 07:07:47 AM

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
November 24, 2022, 05:07:40 PM

Activity: 1260
Merit: 515
November 24, 2022, 04:59:25 PM
What do you think about the FTX crypto exchange collapse?
The ex-management of FTX was accused of concealing the illegal use of client funds.
Just like the others, I think of it as one of the major (negative) event in the history of crypto and it affected the price pretty badly. Using the customer's funds without their permission is a shady act but if not only because of this, the exchange won't suffer hard.

What can we do? It is already over but the people who got damaged are only seeking justice. Sbf and those who help him must pay big for this but before it, we have the Russia and Ukraine war of course but this doesn't directly impacted cryptos.

There are even positive events that happen like Ukraine and Russia have adopted crypto. That should have improved the price if not because of the other negative news including the collapse of FTX.

Activity: 2072
Merit: 337
November 23, 2022, 12:39:34 PM
The ex-management of FTX was accused of concealing the illegal use of client funds.
Just like the others, I think of it as one of the major (negative) event in the history of crypto and it affected the price pretty badly. Using the customer's funds without their permission is a shady act but if not only because of this, the exchange won't suffer hard.

What can we do? It is already over but the people who got damaged are only seeking justice. Sbf and those who help him must pay big for this but before it, we have the Russia and Ukraine war of course but this doesn't directly impacted cryptos.

There are even positive events that happen like Ukraine and Russia have adopted crypto. That should have improved the price if not because of the other negative news including the collapse of FTX.
November 22, 2022, 03:51:51 AM
Most of those who are nervous are short term investors who make very small investments, because big investors are investing for the long term, I think very few of them are nervous when they see the current market conditions.

Because their goal is for the long term and so they don't really care about current conditions as long as they can still buy more at the lowest price. So the only ones who are nervous are those who don't understand the risks and those who use little money because if they lose, they find it difficult to find other money to make another investment.
I don't think there are many huge investors here discussing their future. That's why I mention the topics that are closer to us. And that doesn't mean that I've invested ALL my money to crypto and now dying because of that. But for me even the amounts I've invested will bring a good addition to what I have from my job, etc.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
November 21, 2022, 08:05:37 AM
Unfortunately, all investors have to be nervous because of market changes. It just so happened that this is a very stressful occupation and you need to be ready to take risks. But in the long run, you can make big profits if you know what you are doing.
Most of those who are nervous are short term investors who make very small investments, because big investors are investing for the long term, I think very few of them are nervous when they see the current market conditions.

Because their goal is for the long term and so they don't really care about current conditions as long as they can still buy more at the lowest price. So the only ones who are nervous are those who don't understand the risks and those who use little money because if they lose, they find it difficult to find other money to make another investment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
November 15, 2022, 11:15:01 AM
Unfortunately, all investors have to be nervous because of market changes. It just so happened that this is a very stressful occupation and you need to be ready to take risks. But in the long run, you can make big profits if you know what you are doing.

Pages:
Jump to: