Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto prices crash as threat of war looms - page 3. (Read 6740 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 46
Mumbai: Cryptocurrencies crashed as the threat of Russia invading Ukraine escalated amid border skirmishes, resulting in the crypto investor community offloading their risky digital assets to protect portfolios against further price drops.

On Friday, US President Joe Biden said that Russian President Vladimir Putin had decided to invade Ukraine, and that a military strike could happen in days. And yesterday Putin signed a document accepting Lugansk and Donetsk as a separate independent cities. It affected the rate of Russian rouble a lot.

So, it means that Bitcoin will continue falling or there are chances for its soon improvement?
Moreover, does that mean that privacy coins like Crypton from Utopia p2p will gain more interest?

I think on the contrary, when there is a war, more and more users are diverting assets to crypto because it is more practical than saving in a bank, when there is a war, of course inflation will skyrocket and make people poor, by saving. assets to crypto, which currently have hundreds of millions of users, will be safer and more profitable because their value continues to increase.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
And I won't compare everything to Monero only. Ofc, it's top privacy coin, but even privacy coins have own features and differ from each other at least in the level of encryption and project complexity.

It is clear that each private coin has its own characteristics, but why invest in a coin that is worse than other privacy coins according to the criteria.
It is given mate that he is supporting those project and we can nothing do about that , instead better save pour money for better option than what is being said here.

but about the war affect in crypto? it is year over now and we have moved on already .,so lets start a new folio and new way to earn in this volatile market.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
The trend of coin privacy seems to have decreased, those who were initially very active in developing coin privacy are now turning to Defi or NFT which can make you rich, even according to the predictions of many experts the era of privacy will end in 2 or 3 years.
Due to the latest trends, the interest in privacy will only grow. And speaking about NFT I thought it was already understood that it's impossible to make money on it. The popularity of NFT already fell down and people look for other variants. As I've mentioned AI coins are now in the center of interest. But it won't also last long.
Activity: 211
Are you talking about the chipmixer closure? That was predictable because tornado cash was also forced to close before then. The government is still the ultimate authority, and as long as they control us, there will be no so-called right to our privacy. Decentralization or bitcoin will only help us hide part of our privacy, it cannot completely free us from government control. Too many people are under the illusion that bitcoin will help them do that.
Bitcoin will never help people remain private. My perfect plan is using decentralized wallet, decentralized no KYC exchange and privacy coins. Projects like Utopia P2P unite all of that helping people remain fully anonymous. And I don't believe in crypto mixers, too much scam over there.

It's worth noting that there are tools and techniques that bitcoin users can employ to enhance their privacy, such as using multiple addresses for different transactions, using tumblers to obfuscate transaction histories, or using Tor or VPNs to mask their IP addresses.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
I think crypto crashes are a normal thing, there is no need for big cases like wars, economic recessions or something else, when there is an increase sometimes someone needs money so he will sell bitcoins, when he sells it automatically makes the price go down, plus the spread of FUDs which makes a lot of people are afraid and sell bitcoin even at a loss.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
And I've heard that there's a new player around privacy coins: Shiba Inu is said to turn into privacy coin. I don't even know if that's technically possible or not..

The token will definitely not become better than Monero. So I would not invest in this coin.

The trend of coin privacy seems to have decreased, those who were initially very active in developing coin privacy are now turning to Defi or NFT which can make you rich, even according to the predictions of many experts the era of privacy will end in 2 or 3 years.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
The threat of war in many countries can occur at any time, what happened to the war in Ukraine and Russia seems to be expanding, there is a lot of tension between countries such as North Korea vs. South Korea, then Taiwan vs. crypto performance can drop.
Activity: 120
Merit: 25

So, it means that Bitcoin will continue falling or there are chances for its soon improvement?
Moreover, does that mean that privacy coins like Crypton from Utopia p2p will gain more interest?

In times of geopolitical uncertainty, investors can be more careful and look for safe-haven assets that are considered more stable. Historically, gold has been a safe-haven asset, but Bitcoin has also become increasingly popular in recent years due to its decentralized nature and perceived scarcity. While it is difficult to predict the future of Bitcoin's price, it is possible that Bitcoin's price could continue to fall or potentially improve if investors view it as a safe-haven asset.

As for privacy coins like Crypton, it's my opinion that they may see increased interest as investors seek ways to protect their privacy at a time of increased scrutiny and uncertainty.
Are you talking about the chipmixer closure? That was predictable because tornado cash was also forced to close before then. The government is still the ultimate authority, and as long as they control us, there will be no so-called right to our privacy. Decentralization or bitcoin will only help us hide part of our privacy, it cannot completely free us from government control. Too many people are under the illusion that bitcoin will help them do that.
Bitcoin will never help people remain private. My perfect plan is using decentralized wallet, decentralized no KYC exchange and privacy coins. Projects like Utopia P2P unite all of that helping people remain fully anonymous. And I don't believe in crypto mixers, too much scam over there.
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
I think for the risk of war it affects all sectors of the economy, not just bitcoin and crypto.  That means war affects economy, health, food, energy prices, science, health... the short-term impact on currency and property is only a temporary problem, it’s a consequence of the war.  War is a brutality that, when prolonged, brings about an explosion in inflation.  In it, bitcoin will be the opposite.  so i guess in the long term bitcoin and crypto will still generate greater value.
Privacy is considered a human right Smiley It works only if you live in a perfect world. Now even the most freely countries do everything in order to get a total surveillance. Why do you think different countries try to ban privacy coins? I don't think that the reason is that only criminals need full anonymity.

In any case, no one will be able to completely ban private coins. Coins can lose capitalization, but not their significance. For a long time, the attitude of investors, traders and other users towards anonymous coins was negative, but private coins still exist and are only gaining popularity.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Privacy is considered a human right Smiley It works only if you live in a perfect world. Now even the most freely countries do everything in order to get a total surveillance. Why do you think different countries try to ban privacy coins? I don't think that the reason is that only criminals need full anonymity.

Activity: 737
Merit: 11
And I've heard that there's a new player around privacy coins: Shiba Inu is said to turn into privacy coin. I don't even know if that's technically possible or not..

The token will definitely not become better than Monero. So I would not invest in this coin.

Altcoins investment is of course a good opportunity to get big profits in a short time, if the bitcoin market looks stagnant and difficult to rise then I will immediately invest in altcoins, of course there are many choices of altcoins because there are currently more than 22k altcoins available, it looks like a joke because the amount is too much.
The development of new privacy coins that aim to solve different problems is a positive step for the cryptocurrency industry. Privacy coins are designed to provide enhanced privacy and anonymity to users, making it difficult for third parties to track their transactions and activities. These coins offer an additional layer of security to users who value their privacy and are concerned about the potential misuse of their personal information. However, the success of a privacy coin goes beyond its technical features.

Now more than ever, privacy is needed. Blockchain technology gave the world anonymity and got rid of external control. And cryptocurrencies have become one of the best ways to save money. Privacy coins thrive because they offer you the same benefits and value as other cryptocurrencies and at the same time they are completely confidential. Privacy is considered a human right and such coins provide you with financial privacy.
The development of new privacy coins that aim to solve different problems is a positive step for the cryptocurrency industry. Privacy coins are designed to provide enhanced privacy and anonymity to users, making it difficult for third parties to track their transactions and activities. These coins offer an additional layer of security to users who value their privacy and are concerned about the potential misuse of their personal information. However, the success of a privacy coin goes beyond its technical features.
I understand your concern about investing in a privacy coin that is not performing as well as other privacy coins in terms of criteria. However, it's important to note that different investors have different investment strategies and preferences. What may be important to one investor may not be as important to another.

Furthermore, just because a privacy coin is not performing as well as others currently, it doesn't mean that it won't improve in the future. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. Thus, it's essential to conduct thorough research and analysis before investing in any privacy coin.

There are quite a few new privacy coins coming out that try to get better or solve other problems. I believe that the cryptocurrency community is an important criterion for choosing a cryptocurrency. Thanks to the community, the cryptocurrency will be able to survive difficult times, which will prove its viability.
February 28, 2023, 05:41:51 AM
I understand your concern about investing in a privacy coin that is not performing as well as other privacy coins in terms of criteria. However, it's important to note that different investors have different investment strategies and preferences. What may be important to one investor may not be as important to another.

Furthermore, just because a privacy coin is not performing as well as others currently, it doesn't mean that it won't improve in the future. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. Thus, it's essential to conduct thorough research and analysis before investing in any privacy coin.
February 28, 2023, 05:33:36 AM
And I won't compare everything to Monero only. Ofc, it's top privacy coin, but even privacy coins have own features and differ from each other at least in the level of encryption and project complexity.

It is clear that each private coin has its own characteristics, but why invest in a coin that is worse than other privacy coins according to the criteria.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
February 23, 2023, 07:36:02 PM
When it comes to total anonymity and decentralized then zcash and monero is the coins that i do prefer which i do really agree on what you do have said about this privacy coin.

Going back on topic on which pertaining about wars and fundamentals around then we cant really be so sure that it would really be giving out some significant impact into the market.We've seen tons over the years and we've seen different approach and effect which neither it would move out the price or not.This is why when it comes to fundamental analysis then i dont really that much really in concern.
War is still in progress and it do seems like that it is really that getting not that much attention or headlines now.Then whats next?
Pages:
Jump to: