Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto prices crash as threat of war looms - page 7. (Read 6740 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1
Well, I've checked that their actions require just 1-2 minutes to take part in and each winner gets 100$. That's pretty nice and easy, so why not? But the number of participants is quite big so you have to pray for luck Smiley In any case easy money is great.
Telling the trust, I never understood who are those people that mine on mobile phones. I think it has no sense at all. The only result will be that your phone will be simply spoiled because of the load made by mining. You won't earn much on that. All that is needed in mobile version is the connection to the Crypton wallet. All the other crypto things should remain in desktop version only.
I agree with you! I hope that the developers will soon add these features to the mobile version. I think it's only a matter of time. I hope that soon they will also please iPhone users.
I think that the ios version is not long in coming. I think that after the end of the beta version on Android, the developers will soon announce a new beta. This is logical because it is much easier to process and collect data for one version.
YES, your words seem logical to me. Let's hope that the forecasts will come true and soon all users will be able to successfully use this application on their phones. In the meantime, I will pay attention to the practical jokes and probably finally take part in the eighth campaign on Twitter.
[/quote
Well, you should just try. Maybe luck loves you. In any case, the conditions are really too simple for you to consider that this draw requires a lot of effort or anything.
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
Telling the trust, I never understood who are those people that mine on mobile phones. I think it has no sense at all. The only result will be that your phone will be simply spoiled because of the load made by mining. You won't earn much on that. All that is needed in mobile version is the connection to the Crypton wallet. All the other crypto things should remain in desktop version only.
I agree with you! I hope that the developers will soon add these features to the mobile version. I think it's only a matter of time. I hope that soon they will also please iPhone users.
I think that the ios version is not long in coming. I think that after the end of the beta version on Android, the developers will soon announce a new beta. This is logical because it is much easier to process and collect data for one version.
YES, your words seem logical to me. Let's hope that the forecasts will come true and soon all users will be able to successfully use this application on their phones. In the meantime, I will pay attention to the practical jokes and probably finally take part in the eighth campaign on Twitter.
I'm sure that iOS will be also released soon. The only thing, they have to add more functions to the app with time. As for now it's best only in its encryption and on the whole it's just a chat. But anyway, great to see they already work on that question. As Utopia p2p is not only crypto, but a messenger also. And messenger is used on the phone mostly.
Yes, you're right. In addition, I doubt that it will be possible to mine cryptocurrencies on the phone. Unfortunately, despite the green mining, I think that smartphones will not have the necessary technical characteristics.
I'm sure that iOS will be also released soon. The only thing, they have to add more functions to the app with time. As for now it's best only in its encryption and on the whole it's just a chat. But anyway, great to see they already work on that question. As Utopia p2p is not only crypto, but a messenger also. And messenger is used on the phone mostly.
yeah. It looks like a really remarkable opportunity to get money just like that! And given the organic growth of this coin, we can expect a real, not a mythical increase in winnings. By the way, are you taking part?
Sure! These are such an easy money and takes 2 minutes to participate. So why not? Moreover, speaking about Utopia p2p project, I want to note that they just released a mobile version of the software. hoorraaaay! I think, they were speaking about it for 2 years and now android beta version is at least live: https://medium.com/@utopiap2p/beta-version-of-utopia-p2p-mobile-app-has-been-released-31ef9cc7bfbb
I hope that you will be lucky and you will get your winnings! As for the news about the beta of mobile version, I am pleasantly surprised that it finally happened. Too bad I'm not an android fan.
yeah. It looks like a really remarkable opportunity to get money just like that! And given the organic growth of this coin, we can expect a real, not a mythical increase in winnings. By the way, are you taking part?
Sure! These are such an easy money and takes 2 minutes to participate. So why not? Moreover, speaking about Utopia p2p project, I want to note that they just released a mobile version of the software. hoorraaaay! I think, they were speaking about it for 2 years and now android beta version is at least live: https://medium.com/@utopiap2p/beta-version-of-utopia-p2p-mobile-app-has-been-released-31ef9cc7bfbb
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
If we pay attention to the trend since the war, of course this can be true, but I'm sure that the thing that makes crypto drop is due to inflation that occurs globally, this makes many people have to sell crypto to meet their needs, pay debts and so on. If there is good news about an improved economy then I'm sure investors will return to Crypto soon.

Everything is connected, as war in the background and then we still have the covid-19 issues so every country is suffering. And we haven't recovered from the devastating effects of covid-19 and yet we have the war in Europe that really takes shape and affected everything, from wheat, to oil to manufacturing that spills to Nasdaq, Nikkei and Crypto market. So I'm not seeing a improved economy in the next couple of years and even if the war will stop it will still have a devastating after effect.
Don't expect for something like this on which pumps and recovery isnt something that could happen instantly or immediately but we know that its always be next on line thats why lots of people are really that confident about Bitcoin investment which I couldn't really blame them at all.
War? I don't see the relevance of these fundamentals that can affect crypto market but well we can't be sure if it does or not.
I've already invested in several coins that I consider to be the best option for now and simply chilling participating in different give-aways and airdrops. Now, Utopia p2p holds a summer give-away and each week prize pool is 500$. That's the easiest way how to earn in the meantime. Just check their official twitter https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P If you'll keep your winning prize, you can get even more soon.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
If we pay attention to the trend since the war, of course this can be true, but I'm sure that the thing that makes crypto drop is due to inflation that occurs globally, this makes many people have to sell crypto to meet their needs, pay debts and so on. If there is good news about an improved economy then I'm sure investors will return to Crypto soon.
Don't expect for something like this on which pumps and recovery isnt something that could happen instantly or immediately but we know that its always be next on line thats why lots of people are really that confident about Bitcoin investment which I couldn't really blame them at all.
War? I don't see the relevance of these fundamentals that can affect crypto market but well we can't be sure if it does or not.
I've already invested in several coins that I consider to be the best option for now and simply chilling participating in different give-aways and airdrops. Now, Utopia p2p holds a summer give-away and each week prize pool is 500$. That's the easiest way how to earn in the meantime. Just check their official twitter https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P If you'll keep your winning prize, you can get even more soon.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
I've heard that it's still possible to earn even on such coins. You just need to catch the right moment. But it's very risky as no one can really know when rise or fall will happen. For now the best position is to invest in top coins while they're low and just wait. I'm sure that great rise will follow.
Yes, there will definitely be a rise, but I think we should not expect it to happen too quickly. 2022 is a time when you need to slow down and not count on a quick and big income. However, just have to wait I think. And choose a decent project, of course
I've heard that it's still possible to earn even on such coins. You just need to catch the right moment. But it's very risky as no one can really know when rise or fall will happen. For now the best position is to invest in top coins while they're low and just wait. I'm sure that great rise will follow.
Yes, there will definitely be a rise, but I think we should not expect it to happen too quickly. 2022 is a time when you need to slow down and not count on a quick and big income. However, just have to wait I think. And choose a decent project, of course
Oh, yes, you're right. It may look ridiculous, but I don't remember a single HYPE project that, after a sharp increase, would retain its popularity, and not slide even faster than it grew. That's probably why I personally support projects with natural and smooth growth.
I think there are some, I just don't opt-in in such projects as they're too unstable. Smooth growth is the best option for crypto projects ,but not many people have enough patience to wait for the income to come Smiley They need everything at once and it usually doesn't happen like that.
Yes, we are similar in this. I like to watch developing projects whose history can be tracked. Unlike projects whose popularity has grown from zero in seconds. You can check this update from Utopia p2p : Hotbit had already listed UUSD on June 7th, 2022
You can find more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5343944.new#new
Another good news about this  project, I think
Oh, yes, you're right. It may look ridiculous, but I don't remember a single HYPE project that, after a sharp increase, would retain its popularity, and not slide even faster than it grew. That's probably why I personally support projects with natural and smooth growth.
I think there are some, I just don't opt-in in such projects as they're too unstable. Smooth growth is the best option for crypto projects ,but not many people have enough patience to wait for the income to come Smiley They need everything at once and it usually doesn't happen like that.
Both of the cases can be used. It all depends on the budget you have for a project promotion, improvement and growth. And the final result also depends on the devs' aims. Some simply stole money and disappear, but their projects were worth improving. I can't really understand that.
Pages:
Jump to: