Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto prices crash as threat of war looms - page 8. (Read 6740 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1
Both of the cases can be used. It all depends on the budget you have for a project promotion, improvement and growth. And the final result also depends on the devs' aims. Some simply stole money and disappear, but their projects were worth improving. I can't really understand that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
It speaks about the fact that developers try to get more attention to their coin by listing it on more popular exchanges. It's especially important nowadays, while the market is low and people are investing more actively. It's very logical.
I hope that all their aspirations will be justified and will be successful. I would like to note that the need to attract an audience is faced by the developers of each project. On someone prefers to do it naturally and organically, and someone is trying to attract with hype promises that rarely come true besides.
It speaks about the fact that developers try to get more attention to their coin by listing it on more popular exchanges. It's especially important nowadays, while the market is low and people are investing more actively. It's very logical.
Yes, now there has been a moment when bitcoin has fallen unusually low and logically pulled other smaller projects along with it. I know that many users immediately rushed to invest. But how reasonable can it be considered now? Is there any guarantee that bitcoin will not fall even lower, for example?
Seems like it's your first day in a crypto world, bro Smiley Bitcoin can fall even more for sure. And it's another great point for investors. I know that you also follow Crypton privacy coin, so I'll share a news with you that it was listed on a Hotbit exchange: https://twitter.com/Hotbit_news/status/1527122277711564801 When the market will recover, it will face a good growth for sure.
Hmm, thanks for the helpful information. I probably don't understand much about the growth and fall of all these projects, but I know the fact that listing on the stock exchange speaks about the growth and development of the project=)
Yes, now there has been a moment when bitcoin has fallen unusually low and logically pulled other smaller projects along with it. I know that many users immediately rushed to invest. But how reasonable can it be considered now? Is there any guarantee that bitcoin will not fall even lower, for example?
Seems like it's your first day in a crypto world, bro Smiley Bitcoin can fall even more for sure. And it's another great point for investors. I know that you also follow Crypton privacy coin, so I'll share a news with you that it was listed on a Hotbit exchange: https://twitter.com/Hotbit_news/status/1527122277711564801 When the market will recover, it will face a good growth for sure.
I'm sure the war will not have much effect on the price of bitcoin, precisely when a war occurs it will make demand increase because by storing money in bitcoin it is safer and can be sold at any time, during a war of course fiat will experience high inflation so it will divert to cryptocurrencies.
Then why do you think Bitcoin fall so much? I don't even know what to do. I just bought some BTC while it's on a low rate, but when will it start growing again? As all the coins followed its behavior..
I'm sure the war will not have much effect on the price of bitcoin, precisely when a war occurs it will make demand increase because by storing money in bitcoin it is safer and can be sold at any time, during a war of course fiat will experience high inflation so it will divert to cryptocurrencies.
Then why do you think Bitcoin fall so much? I don't even know what to do. I just bought some BTC while it's on a low rate, but when will it start growing again? As all the coins followed its behavior..
Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

I don't know where you coming from mate, but as you have seen the market is on a downward spiral and I could speculate that this is due to the war in Europe. It might not be the only factor though, but I believed it is one of many that is affected the price.

Yeah, people might used crypto to hedge their wealth, but with the current state of the market, might not be a good idea as you might lose value of your money when you put it on crypto because of the prevailing market conditions.
Everyone can now participate in Utopia P2P Meme Campaign and get a chance to win 10,000 Cryptons for making funny memes! Nothing special, only follow the rules: https://utopiap2p.medium.com/lets-begin-utopia-p2p-twitter-meme-campaign-total-bank-of-10-000-crps-4738d5d69f89
Are you going to take part in this campaign? It seems to me, or has the amount of remuneration increased since the last campaign? If so, then this can be considered another confirmation of the growth and development of the project =)
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
Interestingly, the prices dropped more based on what FED has said than what war did. During the wars early moments and afterwards price did alright, even increased a bit but at the end of the day we have seen it gone down more during FED rate increase.

It is really a wondering thing when we are talking about something that is as dangerous as war, and yet it has absolutely not a big impact on something like bitcoin, people only care about their finances. It also shows that USA has much more power over crypto than Russia or Ukraine, I would understand Ukraine but didn't expected Russia to be fair. Interesting situation when you read it like that.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
I think the decline in the price of bitcoin is not because of the war situation between Russia and Ukraine but because of fear and greed and the psychological factors of investors often affecting the price of crypto. Especially lately, the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has a correlation with the stock exchange whose prices are affected by economic conditions.

Economic conditions due to what? war definitely is a big factor why everyone is afraid right now to invest. Stocks market is down and so is crypto, telling us that there is indeed a correlation between this financial market. Again, the emotions that you are describing point to the same factor, the geo-politics between US and Russia. So as much as we don't want to admit it, the war between Ukraine and Russia has a deep effect on crypto market.
Everyone can now participate in Utopia P2P Meme Campaign and get a chance to win 10,000 Cryptons for making funny memes! Nothing special, only follow the rules: https://utopiap2p.medium.com/lets-begin-utopia-p2p-twitter-meme-campaign-total-bank-of-10-000-crps-4738d5d69f89
Activity: 1066
Merit: 188
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I think the decline in the price of bitcoin is not because of the war situation between Russia and Ukraine but because of fear and greed and the psychological factors of investors often affecting the price of crypto. Especially lately, the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has a correlation with the stock exchange whose prices are affected by economic conditions.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
The threat of war always makes us worry about the future, people will be afraid of investment including in Crypto, people prefer to hold cash because with cash everything becomes easier, and an interesting facts are the Russian and Ukraine war ATH that had occurred in 2021.
For now the latest news is Mystery Box released by Utopia p2p in cooperation with CoinTiger exchange. For only 3 CRP you can buy an exclusive Utopia p2p NFT sticker. The action is limited, so don't miss a chance to participate. Here are the details: https://twitter.com/CoinTigerEX/status/1519579096006623232?s=20&t=4lTxrOPcarlwmZpioucZYA
Oh, this is a very remarkable update. I must say that I am already very interested in looking at these mysterious stickers =) Maybe I will pay attention to the project and get something.
For now the latest news is Mystery Box released by Utopia p2p in cooperation with CoinTiger exchange. For only 3 CRP you can buy an exclusive Utopia p2p NFT sticker. The action is limited, so don't miss a chance to participate. Here are the details: https://twitter.com/CoinTigerEX/status/1519579096006623232?s=20&t=4lTxrOPcarlwmZpioucZYA
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Mumbai: Cryptocurrencies crashed as the threat of Russia invading Ukraine escalated amid border skirmishes, resulting in the crypto investor community offloading their risky digital assets to protect portfolios against further price drops.

On Friday, US President Joe Biden said that Russian President Vladimir Putin had decided to invade Ukraine, and that a military strike could happen in days. And yesterday Putin signed a document accepting Lugansk and Donetsk as a separate independent cities. It affected the rate of Russian rouble a lot.

So, it means that Bitcoin will continue falling or there are chances for its soon improvement?
Moreover, does that mean that privacy coins like Crypton from Utopia p2p will gain more interest?

Well the effect takes place just for a couple of days and after the first attack bitcoin price and altcoins recovered speedy so I think there is no need to bring war into market though the effect of the war is now progressing as the Oil price really increasing in the far countries specially Asian country.

but the continuity of falling ? nope this took no place because the price is now staying at 40k level in which higher than what FUD tries to bring .
Hmm, what can you say about anonymous exchanges? For example, I mean NO KYC Crypton Exchange https://crp.is/ . There are no government bans and blockages on the exchange, which means free access to cryptocurrencies.
In any case, you have to withdraw the funds somehow. If there are people that can pass you the money into your hands directly - then it's okay. In other case, the transaction will be fixed on your bank account and there may be questions. It's very hard to deal with it right now.
Yeah, you're right. On the other hand, anonymity and data security, imho, compensates for these difficulties. But I still hope that the situation will change qualitatively soon.
Hmm, what can you say about anonymous exchanges? For example, I mean NO KYC Crypton Exchange https://crp.is/ . There are no government bans and blockages on the exchange, which means free access to cryptocurrencies.
In any case, you have to withdraw the funds somehow. If there are people that can pass you the money into your hands directly - then it's okay. In other case, the transaction will be fixed on your bank account and there may be questions. It's very hard to deal with it right now.
Pages:
Jump to: