Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto prices crash as threat of war looms - page 5. (Read 6740 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1
November 15, 2022, 07:42:26 AM
Unfortunately, all investors have to be nervous because of market changes. It just so happened that this is a very stressful occupation and you need to be ready to take risks. But in the long run, you can make big profits if you know what you are doing.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
November 10, 2022, 02:33:05 AM
One advice I want to give you in cryptocurrency is that whenever you are experiencing a very big challenge for investment or you are noticing a downfall of Bitcoin and they have already bought a coin to not say it keep your coin for long time after the market has to recover and they call his parents a positive way then you can say so I believe that having a coin in your custody is the best thing to do that I'm selling out your car because of the market is experiencing bearish
It's hard to keep a cold mind when market is all red in literally one day.. The best think in cryptocurrency is to invest the sum that you can afford and that won't affect your life anyhow. Then you can wait for the market recovering for ages.
Completely agree with you. You always need to be prepared for a market crash and you always need to be prepared for any outcome.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
November 02, 2022, 04:41:47 PM
One advice I want to give you in cryptocurrency is that whenever you are experiencing a very big challenge for investment or you are noticing a downfall of Bitcoin and they have already bought a coin to not say it keep your coin for long time after the market has to recover and they call his parents a positive way then you can say so I believe that having a coin in your custody is the best thing to do that I'm selling out your car because of the market is experiencing bearish
It's hard to keep a cold mind when market is all red in literally one day.. The best think in cryptocurrency is to invest the sum that you can afford and that won't affect your life anyhow. Then you can wait for the market recovering for ages.
This is always been the keyword;
"Invest on what you can afford to lose"

You wouldn't really make yourself get stressed on whatever the things could happen on the market as long you are investing on the money which you could easily accept that it would potentially be lost
or would get zero value.
Dont expect something in return since everything is really be that speculative on this crypto space.Speaking about war and other economic events or problems raised
then it could neither be that relevant or not on crypto space and no one could ever tell if its so.
November 02, 2022, 02:53:36 PM
November 02, 2022, 11:35:06 AM
Bitcoin is more and more regulated by the authorities, and few people will like it. Therefore, it is absolutely natural that many will think about using privacy coins.
On what basis do you say this?
Do you have more evidence for that now ? Because I see there are already more people who like Bitcoin (including some state parties). So what you say in my opinion is very wrong, because Bitcoin is the first well-known asset and is also worth more than just a privacy coin. And it looks like you need to read more news on some well-known sites so you can compare the number of Bitcoin enthusiasts to the current number of privacy coin enthusiasts.
I only say this based on the news I read. Everyone chooses which coins are better to use. You can use any coins you want, now there are a huge number of alternatives and I decided to choose privacy.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 469
Bitcoin is more and more regulated by the authorities, and few people will like it. Therefore, it is absolutely natural that many will think about using privacy coins.
On what basis do you say this?
Do you have more evidence for that now ? Because I see there are already more people who like Bitcoin (including some state parties). So what you say in my opinion is very wrong, because Bitcoin is the first well-known asset and is also worth more than just a privacy coin. And it looks like you need to read more news on some well-known sites so you can compare the number of Bitcoin enthusiasts to the current number of privacy coin enthusiasts.
No need to be surprised by that, because the decline and increase in a coin or cryptocurrency will occur naturally in the market. It all depends on the supply and demand that is happening to a particular coin or cryptocurrency at the moment, so it is only natural that there is currently a slight difference in the market and that is not what it used to be because altcoins will not always follow Bitcoin movements.
Before privacy coins started mass growing, I was already quite upset with the whole idea of cryptocurrencies. I almost sold all the bitcoins I had, as it looked that it will take a lot this time for the market to recover. But now I already changed my mind thanks to some coins that still feel great.
It is well-known that knock on that we just get it domination or eat value without the presence of Bitcoin when bitcoin experience a bullish market it will it affect all the coins and that is what makes other come to have a good recommendation on the value for investment so on my own I understand that bitcoin is thing that will change the situation of any other currencies in cryptocurrency
Yep, it's been a long time I mentioned that all the coins always follow Bitcoin's movement. But now privacy coins seem to feel much better in comparison with all the other crypto market representatives. And that wonders me a lot.
Activity: 910
Merit: 789
Yep, it's been a long time I mentioned that all the coins always follow Bitcoin's movement. But now privacy coins seem to feel much better in comparison with all the other crypto market representatives. And that wonders me a lot.
No need to be surprised by that, because the decline and increase in a coin or cryptocurrency will occur naturally in the market. It all depends on the supply and demand that is happening to a particular coin or cryptocurrency at the moment, so it is only natural that there is currently a slight difference in the market and that is not what it used to be because altcoins will not always follow Bitcoin movements.
It is well-known that knock on that we just get it domination or eat value without the presence of Bitcoin when bitcoin experience a bullish market it will it affect all the coins and that is what makes other come to have a good recommendation on the value for investment so on my own I understand that bitcoin is thing that will change the situation of any other currencies in cryptocurrency
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
The price of bitcoin fell due to the war between Russia and Ukraine which greatly affected the prices of other digital currencies, we know Russia is one of the few big countries that have investors in the cryptocurency world, with this war, it absolutely has a big influence on the price of digital currencies, especially bitcoin, why so? we know bitcoin is like a benchmark and price benchmark for other types of digital currency.

For example, when the price of bitcoin increases, whatever the percentage, you can be sure that maybe 75% of other digital currencies will also go up, even like now when the price of bitcoin has decreased, we can see it on various digital currency market sites such as coinmarketcap and others, then other types of digital currency also experience a decline, even the percentage is almost close to 100%, all digital currencies have decreased.

but what I believe is that every time there is an obstacle or challenge there is definitely an opportunity, so when the price of digital currency falls, especially bitcoin we can invest in it by buying some digital currency assets at low prices like today but also within reasonable limits, don't be too extravagance that overrides our basic daily needs.

I'm still sure there will be many opportunities in the cryptocurency world, maybe there is a stigma or belief that there is a 4 year cycle the price of bitcoin has decreased like it is today, hopefully one day the war between Russia and Ukraine will be over. I'm sure the price of bitcoin and other digital currencies will increase.
It is possible that the war between Ukraine and Russia has an effect on crypto prices. But I think the current crypto price drop is not entirely due to the war between the two countries. Because investors are not fully involved in war issues. Maybe the price of raw materials for a company is getting higher, so entrepreneurs need a lot of extra money for raw materials in their company. But in the history of crypto, every time there is a bull run, of course there will be bearish. So what is happening right now is also part of the crypto market strategy.

In general, it is not entirely due to war, but the war between Ukraine and Russia has also become a trigger for the decline in crypto prices in the market, because every crypto investor residing in these two countries will also prefer to move to other countries and they also save assets. they already have, so they prefer to sell unstable assets and keep stable assets in war conditions. Because this is about their fear and safety in investing, so they prefer to choose a safer path so that they can invest again when they are in another country.
Its never been precise to tell that the war is the sole reason on why we are seeing declining price, which is to consider that there are also different key areas which could
probably also a reason which is the current inflation and economical problems that we are facing overall which this is more nearer if we do speak about significance of its effects on crypto market.
Plus when it comes to market conditions then there's always a bear market and its never been new to see this condition.Everything matters on demand and communities confidence on investing
on crypto space.As a trader or investor then you should really see these stuffs as an opportunity to get in early.
Nevertheless, it was the war that affected mining. How do you like the news that EU countries want to block crypto mining?
After all, all because of the energy crisis that occurred because of the war.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
It is possible that the war between Ukraine and Russia has an effect on crypto prices. But I think the current crypto price drop is not entirely due to the war between the two countries. Because investors are not fully involved in war issues. Maybe the price of raw materials for a company is getting higher, so entrepreneurs need a lot of extra money for raw materials in their company. But in the history of crypto, every time there is a bull run, of course there will be bearish. So what is happening right now is also part of the crypto market strategy.

In general, it is not entirely due to war, but the war between Ukraine and Russia has also become a trigger for the decline in crypto prices in the market, because every crypto investor residing in these two countries will also prefer to move to other countries and they also save assets. they already have, so they prefer to sell unstable assets and keep stable assets in war conditions. Because this is about their fear and safety in investing, so they prefer to choose a safer path so that they can invest again when they are in another country.
Its never been precise to tell that the war is the sole reason on why we are seeing declining price, which is to consider that there are also different key areas which could
probably also a reason which is the current inflation and economical problems that we are facing overall which this is more nearer if we do speak about significance of its effects on crypto market.
Plus when it comes to market conditions then there's always a bear market and its never been new to see this condition.Everything matters on demand and communities confidence on investing
on crypto space.As a trader or investor then you should really see these stuffs as an opportunity to get in early.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718

Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
snip
Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
It's not just crypto. Along with stock markets, other things also crashed. I truly don't they will be returning soon and cash flow returning, which is the only way the market can rebound at this time.

We need to be more watchful when something occurs to shake their faith, like the TerraLuna crash.
I believe that while the whole world situation is so unstable, we have to be veeeery careful. The best decision for now is to keep watching and investing in top coins. But at the same time, many privacy coins are getting better for some reason. I think there's nothing bad investing in growing unknown coins as there are underdogs around them.
If you do look around then almost all of the markets is going down which it cant really be avoided not to think that it might had affected crypto market as well and this is we do really see this kind of decline.

The war do still continue even up to this moment.Inflations hits hard, economical markets had been dropping down and other related economical problems are raised then its not surprising that we are seeing this one.

You should really make yourself prepared on these conditions considering that we are really that in a situation which most markets are really in reds.
Cant really avoid not to panic but well its part of the risks when you do invest.
It's not just crypto. Along with stock markets, other things also crashed. I truly don't they will be returning soon and cash flow returning, which is the only way the market can rebound at this time.

We need to be more watchful when something occurs to shake their faith, like the TerraLuna crash.
I believe that while the whole world situation is so unstable, we have to be veeeery careful. The best decision for now is to keep watching and investing in top coins. But at the same time, many privacy coins are getting better for some reason. I think there's nothing bad investing in growing unknown coins as there are underdogs around them.
I think it depends on if war is nuclear or not. If it is gonna be small territory war like one in Ukraine there will definitely be some pull but no huge crash. If it can become bigger and war is on multiple countries and multiple fronts, crash will be far more tough. In nuclear war, it can crash like shit because most valuable things in markets will be physical gold and silver. I hope there will never be NATO vs. Russia war.
Please don't even think about nuclear war. If it will happen - nothing will have any sense as all of us will simply die. It is already very dangerous and widely spread, the whole world is in it more or less. So I hope there are enough smart people to stop it asap.
We all hope that there will be no nuclear war. I haven't planned on dying yet. Like you, I really hope for a good outcome.
By the way, have you seen the latest news that Europe is blocking crypto wallets for Russians?
I saw this news, but I doubt that it is possible to block all wallets in general. Most likely they just wanted to scare the Russians. Smiley

Undoubtedly, you need to be watchful. We all need to be vigilant, especially at a time like this.
It remains to believe and hope for the best.
Activity: 21

Pages:
Jump to: