Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years - page 21. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I think it is yes, exactly. Now, many people are very fond of crypto. Many people now more knowledgeable and involved in crypto. So, for further years, I believe that many people in the world will focus or involve greatly in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Yeah, i gree with you  Cheesy

For now crypto is something new, but when the time go and go it is not a new again.
When ia not a new again, we did it.
We did it to promote the crypto.
And look for now, so many a new people interesting to crypto and many people invest their asset to crypto.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!
The wrong way if only hodl bitcoin as long as you are able to hodl, bitcoin prices are largely determined by speculation and moreover if anything is going to decide to ban and not use bitcoin prices go down drastically. Mainstream will not affect them the FUD spreaders to stop, but they will use a stronger FUD to harm the users. Sell cryptocurrency that we have if it has reached a high price, and buy back if the price of cryptocurrency is crashing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Yes, it may be. Nowadays, many people have been involved in crypto. I believe that some years later, many more percentage of the people around the world will be aware of the crypto benefits. Then, the crypto will be one of the most influencing things to do in the world to invest, trading, or getting jobs. Because of this, yeah I also think so that it is better for holding.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I agree with the OP, it will take a few years but smart money is now being invested and that means more volume and more interest. I hope that they diversify and not just plough money into bitcoin. A healthy market is one of diversity and stability and hopefully less pump and dump
While I like the idea of diversity in any business or market, at the same time we cannot ask for a greater diversity in this market when so many of the coins are not really good, there are many projects that are worth your investment but those projects are outnumbered 10 to one or even 20 to one, so most of the money is concentrated in just a few coins.
Activity: 196
 Cryptocurrency is still in its infancy - but even now it's already making waves around the world year to come cryto will take over
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I heard that Facebook will enter the field of cryptocurrency. This is undoubtedly an exciting news. It shows that cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular.
Activity: 686
now such a rapid growth, so many new projects, I am very interested in what will happen in 2-3 years, their will be even more or stay only high-quality, let's see.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
yes, it looks like digital money will be more popular in the future. so we do not have to worry if we want to hold some coins for investment of our lives in the future. so start from now to collect some coins
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Oh yes, definitely! Cryptocurrency is still in its infancy - but even now it's already making waves. World wide adoption will happen - blockchain isn't going anywhere - more and more uses in resolving products/services, better services  - it's limitless to where it can and will, I'm sure, will go.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

I think that cryptocurrency will displaced fiat currency in time 10-20 years. Banks and old financycal sistem will resist, maybe there will be a world war.
Activity: 224
Crypto is already mainstream, everybody talking about it. In a few years i think whole world will go crazy about it, and i don't think this is a bad thing
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
I think so you had over-estimated the ability of cryptocurrencies. I mean cryptos becoming mainstream option? Isn’t it too soon? The crypto market has to face many challenges and pass many hurdles put forth by the governments before becoming mainstream payment option. Also I think it is very difficult to replace fiat. Cryptos can get some adoption but along with fiat. It’s very tough for it to come in the mainstream. We won't be able to go mainstream with cryptocurrencies until governments come with their own cryptos.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I agree with the OP, it will take a few years but smart money is now being invested and that means more volume and more interest. I hope that they diversify and not just plough money into bitcoin. A healthy market is one of diversity and stability and hopefully less pump and dump
Activity: 280
It is obvious that cryptocurrency has a very bright future ahead and this is just a matter of time. So, I highly prefer the strategy oh HODL and would like to encourage people more and more to invest in bitcoin and have awesome life in future.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

I don't know if the mainstream adoption of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is going to happen in just a few years that seems to soon but I agree on the principle, cryptocurrencies will become mainstream at some point, while there are many shady projects out there there are also many quality projects that cannot be simply ignored and bring value to the lives of the average person.
As when it will be nobody knows but I’m sure the time is coming when everyone who is not having and not knowing anything about crptocurrency will be considered unfortunate and will be left out. It is like cryptocurrency will be used widely or in daily transactions and will just be a general currency for all in the future.
There are always new coins in which you can invest and make a fortune that way, but it seems that bitcoin is getting farther and farther away from the average person, even at the current prices which are nowhere near the all time high it is going to be impossible for almost any normal person to buy a bitcoin no matter where they live, because even a person living in a first world country does not have 9000 just to invest in a digital currency.
Activity: 140
There are too many ICOs. I’m not sure that even one of this systems gonna work in future. To my opinion, money should be invested into the ICOs which offer ready-made products. In such a case you see that you can trust it. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest. And yes, I believe that it's how our future gonna look like. If we'd stop creating skam projects Grin
Activity: 28
If  crypto was going to be the mainstream that would be seriously cool but its going to take some time .
well , the technology is going on upgrading and the people are going for the online cash method . so there is obviously a great chance to HODL the coins and later it'll be good for us .
I really wish that crypto should be the mainstream soon .
Activity: 73
holding back how long we can keep? the strategy to hold that long need extra patience, when we arrest we must know the fluctuations or predictions of the future market while the problem is very difficult to predict because we are just as a lower class investor.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100