Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years - page 18. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Maybe the way you put the problem, but it does not match the current market Crypto is still the most problematic is the objection from many countries. To be able to Hold and have a good life is much controversy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I think if you keep the crypto in the next year can have a happy life. The market is a constant change that will never follow a straight line and as you wish. I think it's not practical.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!

If I think of myself, the future technology will continue to be more sophisticated and growing. Maybe if you have not and do not want to know cryptocurrency will definitely be left behind. But for new to know will adapt and who are more familiar will continue to do development. Times will continue to change and develop, but we will never know the future like what. And right in the future crypto will become mainstream.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
It seems to me also so. He will certainly be a crypto is common. and even getting here, I observed a growing number of course participants in crypto. This shows that crypto is increasingly mushrooming. The more widely known, more and more are using. It will eventually become a thing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
As long as the people ,the customers and the investors will support and trust the bitcoin and other cryptos then, the cryptos might be the mainstream in few years to come, in the market world.
Activity: 74
 totally agree thought theres a lot of restrictions and regulations amongst to these countries i strongly believe cryptocurrencies are going to be much more massive in the upcoming years,main stream media is going to adopt this innovation  as some of the people has already some good knowledge with these cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 123
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

I do not think crypto will become mainstream, it will stay ahead of paper currency because every country has its own currency. And paper money is more real than crypto. I think the existence of paper money can not be doubted and crypto in the future will be lost because people are bored.
Activity: 66
Cryptocurrency will be the mainstream in a few years for sure. Crypto currencies have huge potential to do this. According to me in near future , maximum no of people  will use crypto for everyday activities and purchases. I am sure that soon the whole world will accept crypto.
Activity: 168

Hold one of the best ways until now. With a hold you can enrich yourself, and one way for long-term investment. I think now that cryptocurrency is getting popular, more and more people are getting to know crypto and are interested in investing. In the future crypto possibilities will increasingly more popular.
Activity: 340
www.cd3d.app
i totally agree with you. more and more people are joining to crypto. no wonder few years from now crypto will become mainstream. if you look at japan almost 98% of there population are using crypto. lets be thankful that we are here rightnow learning the crypto world and at the same time we are earning with this great invention. just enjoy the ride few years from now we will use the blockchain techonology in all aspects.
Activity: 546
Yes, for the first time the whole world started talking about crypto in 2017. People saw how much the price might rise and they liked it. I am sure that soon the whole world will accept crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Absolutely. One bank here in our country is adapting cryptocurrency and encouraging the others to do the same. Maybe 10 years from now, more establishment will be using cryptocurrency as the method of payment for a hassle free transaction.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

I think like coin "Crypto bitcoin and others is a modernization in the economic field where the coin" is another option of the currency that now exists, like ATMs may be there for special bitcoin and others. do not rule out coin "This is a global currency. So it's not about mainstream but crypto is a necessity.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

There will be many mainstream Banks receiving Bitcoin, and will start offering storage access and various software. They will also create crypto currency derivatives - just like what CME would do. This will facilitate the exchange of coin, and also allows us to save or combine our software such as tokens and others, especially in addition will create crypto currency, wow really nice  Grin Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Yes, it's true, now more and more people are beginning to realize the fact that crypto currency is not a bubble, but our future, which has already begun its development. Naturally, those who now have crypto currencies in the future will get a good profit. News background indicates that crypto currencies are entering our lives day by day.

Definitely agreed. With the huge of investors who are now trusted the benefits of cryptocurrencies I think cryto's will become the mainstream in the near future. Popularity of cryptocurrencies now are getting bigger and bigger which attract investors eagerly doing their great investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Yes, it's true, now more and more people are beginning to realize the fact that crypto currency is not a bubble, but our future, which has already begun its development. Naturally, those who now have crypto currencies in the future will get a good profit. News background indicates that crypto currencies are entering our lives day by day.
Activity: 532
Presale is live!
Possibly or it could end up taking longer than that, who knows. The bottom line is that since more and more people are starting to use cryptos, then the prices and value of the coins will start to increase soon. Even if in a few years cryptos are still not yet mainstream, you can be sure that they will still be very valuable then with very high prices and also more investors in the market.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
For crypto to reach mainstream in few years, it would need mass adoption, unfortunately crypto is still complicated for people. Crypto is new, decentralization and block chain are new concepts, even more Proof of work, proof of stake or mining. To learn about crypto people have to learn a lot and spend time to understand about crypto, and most people are not up for that. More important, people need to be open to new ideas, and willing to explore new things, and again most people do not have interest for that, most of them do not care. Moreover, even if people get interest in crypto, they will notice that crypto is too volatile and too risky for them. All this disadvantages has to be solved for crypto before reaching mainstream.

I don't think that it's necessary for people to acquire this technical knowledge, it's sufficient for them to know how to use a wallet and how to send or receive coins or tokens. The important thing is that cryptocurrencies can be used daily for anything, this is the key to mass adoption.
Activity: 210
I think now people have decided that Crypto money is really a long-term investment. The real world is not yet ready to use Crypto
Activity: 114
I think the current cryptocurrency is more like a commodity. It is used for investment and hype. Maybe the future cryptocurrency will be useful, but now I think it is just a way to make money!
Pages:
Jump to: