Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years - page 20. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
In my view, Cryptocurrency has great potential to do this. Sure will be the most important part,
moving forward the government will organize and use it wisely to ensure technology will help people, government and make life easier

Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
Each year the Crypto-currency will develop and become accepted by the population. It is obvious. It will also gradually replace the usual paper money, but it can not do it completely, but to a certain extent. Crypto currency can not completely replace fiat. Eventually she will walk with the fiat parallel. It can not be the main currency of any country because of its high volatility.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I agree with you that the future of crypto must be very good. Because the world needs it, all people need it. This is a trend. I will firmly hold my crypto assets.
Activity: 83
With the development of technology, the technical support, sure, crypto will play an important role but even though it  cannot replace the real money as the existence of government, nation rule and many reasons. It is promising for both the good and bad ones. It is hard to let something that the government cannot control to be the mainstream.
Activity: 98
I think cryptocurrency has become mainstream. And in a couple of years it will become a necessity, without which no organization will do.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
I also think that cryptocurrency will be the mainstream in the next few years. More and more people accept encryption technology and understand encryption technology. Encryption technology will also develop better and better. But the premise is that the government will not obstruct it. +
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Crypto is increasingly getting much support from various countries. This certainly will make crypto has high value for the future. the hold of the moment will make a great profit in crypto. In addition, the potential profit of existing in the crypto needs to be utilized to get the results as much as possible.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
the world is always changing, with technological developments getting faster I strongly agree in some know forwards the cryptocurrency will be mainstream, we who believe in Bitcoin will enjoy the benefits of Bitcoin in the future  Grin
I think not only bitcoin will have good prospects in the future, I hope altcoin is also growing with an increasingly innovative platform and the application of blockchain can be evenly distributed and can be applied in various fields in the future
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
I am very optimistic towards the future of crypto assets. But we have to pay attention and be careful: just a few of them will truly destroy the competition and revolutionize their space. There is a possibility of failing: simply there will not be a cryptocurrency that will be used by masses. Even in the darkest scenarios of the end of crypto, we can see positive aspects: even if it is not successful, it has made a lot to the mindset of the people and banks (or other institutions) would have to adapt to this new situation and keep progressing in gaining trust of the people back to them. Will it be blockchain based? No one knows at the moment, and I would say that is the greatest thing out there. Just let young and perspective people what they want to do and we will see the results. And they will not be negative: Crypto will become mainstream or banks and other institutions will have to make some insane changes. We can silently enjoy this "battle" and let them prepare the best platform for different services that will, even more, improve the quality of our lives.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
the world is always changing, with technological developments getting faster I strongly agree in some know forwards the cryptocurrency will be mainstream, we who believe in Bitcoin will enjoy the benefits of Bitcoin in the future  Grin
Activity: 266
Already Crypto is mainstream currency in any countries they are many merchants accepting bitcoin every single day but in near future we can see internet world accept bitcoin as main currency
Activity: 140
We definitely can't wait for those beautiful moments!!
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!

I agree, crypto is expected to go mainstream in upcoming years. It's something new, better thatn the system that were before and still relatively unknown to majority of the people.
I do not know if we are going to reach the mainstream in a few years, even the Internet took a lot of time to reach the mainstream, and the same can be said about many technologies as well, so while I do not have any doubt that the market is going to keep growing in the next years I really think that is going to take us at least a decade to reach that level of adoption.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
I think that cryptocurrency will become the main currency in a few years, people need more trust, trust in the state, trust in neighbors, trust in producers, and most of the problems can be solved with the help of cryptocurrency. I think that those who are now involved in the crypto world in the future will be more successful than others.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Crypto has a bright future. many things are starting to support crypto and certainly, it would be a good capital against the value in the future. investing for crypto at this time is the right time. can hold at least the two years alone certainly result will be superb.
Activity: 132
The substitution of money with cryptocurrency will not happen soon, the future of crypto is, but the technology will enter the masses very slowly
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
If we mean the blockchain as a whole, it integrates into our lives. But the crypto currency, in particular, is unlikely to be accepted by state organizations in such a form as now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Crypto currency will enter our life, but not so quickly. as many believe. The agiotage over the growth of bitcoin cost will soon pass and this process will slow down a little, however it will be more qualitative. Over the next few years, the Crypto-currency will not be the main currency of any country or countries. Decentralized crypto currency with its high volatility can not be the main currency at all because of the lack of stability in its price. Reflections on this subject is a utopia.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!

I agree, crypto is expected to go mainstream in upcoming years. It's something new, better thatn the system that were before and still relatively unknown to majority of the people.
Activity: 137
For Sure cryptocurrency will be the most important part, moving ahead governments will regulate and use it wisely to make sure technology will help people, governments and make life easier and simpler.

In my own view, in as much as we have positive comments here, its best to invest into cryptocurrency what you could afford to lose. It is very important we adhere to this simple rule.
Pages:
Jump to: