Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years - page 23. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Knowledge of crypto is already common, however it's mostly misconceptions about it that are common knowledge. Think about it being like how the older generations thought of the internet in the 1990s. Give it another 10 years and it will be used daily and just another aspect of our lives.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
I think that crypto is already becoming a "mainstream" thing, isn't it? It's popularity grows every day and media stick to this topic more and more as well...
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
In my opinion smart money were entering bitcoin since 2014. I entered crypto in early 2017 and that was not smart money at all - the were so much people who entered just to have xxx and leave without understanding the idea of bitcoin at all.
If we take meaning mainstream as when everyone will have bitcoin as asset which they will have full control of - yes, it will be in next few years. Maybe even earlier than we can think
Activity: 206
Merit: 22
Well, i don't need anybody or any cryptocurrency expert to convince me that cryptocurrency will be popular and worth more than it is now in the future. I heard about and I personally did my mega research about it before investing in it and I have never regretted for having come across it. Let no one or any FUDs fool you, cryptocurrency will be widely used in the future.  And it will be the popular currency used for making purchase online.
Activity: 112
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!
And now than you cryptocurrency not mainstream. It's like a looking glass, a black market or a forbidden fruit. For a long time there is a world where only cryptocurrency rules. Ordinary people do not understand, because there are few sociopaths and few of them are completely immersed in the network, but such Islands of renunciation already exist in all corners of the universe. Think even one of them on this forum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!

As of today, cryptocurrency is now a mainstream. Many people are engaging, wants to engage and continue engaging in the cryptocurrency world. They would likely to explore the cryptos. They want to learn how people earn and invest and trade at the same time in the cryptocurrency. They want to face the future with cryptocurrency. Well, they are very much welcome as there are many people are still engaging and this makes the cryptocurrency pe popular and who knows it will be approved worldwide.
Activity: 196
Yes, crypto-revolution can not be stopped! I think that in 3-5 years we will be able to pay with crypto currency, as now we pay with a credit card.
Activity: 19
I agree with your point   Grin
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
I have been to some lectures on legal perspectives today and I am telling you, this will be big.

You have roughly 4 more years, people Smiley
Activity: 308
Well, it is obvious. But I personally think it will take a little more time. It’s not easy to overtake something that has much greater reach. But as BTC is getting more n more popularity, it’s highly likely that it’s gonna be the future currency.
Activity: 238
I don't think cryto currency will ever get mainstream because of its updating technology and it goes with the trend. It is even giving the world to deal with space age. A mining rig has been launch by Miner one in the space and it has created 1000000 feet above the sea level. This shows that crypto currencies are concern about their durability and they work for it.
Activity: 936
although crypto became mainstream in the next few years, but if crypto price is still expensive I think a lot of people believe this crypto happened because crypto is still one of the big profit producers.
Activity: 378
Very optimistic statement. But I think that the crypto currency should go to a new level and principles of work. I'm talking about Block chain 3.0 and 4.0. Probably crypto currency in the current form will not be interesting.
Activity: 364
In my opinion, everything changes over time and this particular market will develop a lot over the years and replace the usual money, and all who are now in this market in the future will be successful.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
Crypto becoming mainstream, most especially the main coin, bitcoin and other prominent altcoins are future prospects that will one day come into reality. So many people and countries are beginning to realise the importance and essence of cryptocurrency in our day to day life. There are good values attached to nicer projects.
Activity: 602
I agree, crypto is growing very fast and in 2-3 years will be mainstream... there are still lots of things to do (regulations, cleaning of scam/poor projects) but blockchain can’t be ignored by world..it has so many potential usage that will make a really revolution in our lives.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
I think crypto will become mainstream in five years. it will be regulated and stabilized so there won't be any 100x or even 10x overnight anymore. So we are actually lucky to be able to become one the early adopters.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
I think we are currently going through the mainstream recognition phase, as you can see the mention of crypto currencies regularly in news and movies/tv. But yeah crypto will be known by everyone in just a few years and there is nothing stopping it from reaching there. Although we are still in very early stages.
Activity: 224
Absolutely agree with you, it is an opportunity to be independent, plan your own time and receive payment commensurate with your work. Good luck to all !
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Yes i agree with that, in a few years cryptocurrency will be boom and many more people can changed their life from it. Crypto and blockchain  now just new market and still young technology, and in the future blockchain technology will make revolusioner and change life many people in the world. Blockchain technology also bring transparency and efisiensi for many different industry.
Pages:
Jump to: