Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years - page 17. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Cryptos and blockchain made the impossible to be possible, and its gonna be widely adopted in the coming years.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!
Digital money will be the foundation of the Internet of Things! In my opinion, it will thrive in the next few years to shape the payment method soon after! Digital money is the inevitable step of currency!
Activity: 182
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

I think personally, really bang there are many major Banks that accept Bitcoin and will start offering storage access and various software. They will also make cryptocurrency derivatives, so it will make it easier for us to exchange coins, and also allows us to store or merge our software such as tokens and more.

Activity: 70
I totally agree. Crypto currency is gradually breaking off the ignorance in the Internet world. Before it's like a sleeping baby but now it's roaring all over the Internet. Nowadays, Ads regarding crypto is everywhere. Anyone can notice, question and will know crypto currency.
Activity: 22
Agreed with your point, it'll be mainstream in a few year, I believed that blockchain technology and cryptocurrency will become popular and crypto marketcap will over $1000B in this years.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin will dominate in the next few years. Bitcoin's position with the crypto market has not cooled down and its price is still in the high end of the crypto as predicted bitcoin is still the number one crypto in the next few years.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network

Cryptocurrency is definitely the future of money. The patronage will go global as people begin to understand the principles and significance of cryptocurrencies. Some years to come, cryptocurrencies as medium of exchange will displace the old fashioned traditional payment method.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think the future for crypto looks bright. We all know that the future will be cashless society and crypto's will be a huge part of that. For those who were holding a coin that specializes on payments, you can hodl it for as long as you can because that coin will always be on demand in the future. So far, we can only purchase limited things using bitcoin. When we can buy anything on bitcoin or other alts, the market will be and we will live a comfortable life.
Activity: 252

The future of crypto-currency mainstreaming is a time to wait.

Future blockchain technology will enable many people in the world to have revolutionaries and change their lives.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com

Yes, indeed this could be the case. Watching the trend right now might not be good for cryptocurrency but In the near future when technology is already in the grasp of every individual then it would change the visions of crypto hater.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Its definitely making more and more noise around tge world, but I dont see enough people on a day to day basis looking at crypto or even really knowing what it is. Its sad when we know it could do so much good in many ways. Anything could happen I guess and I really do expect more people to know of it in the years to come however how many and whether it will be mainstream by then is to be seen and gunna be dependent on how people react and if its positive and feel they need it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

I totally agree with this statement. Patience will bring us huge rewards after all. All we need to do now is enjoying our life and wait for the right time to come.
Activity: 84
Yes, I believe so, so we need to wait patiently.
brand new
Activity: 0
that makes sense for me, cryptocurrencies are just starting to get some popularity, so in few years well deffinitely have those things,
Activity: 82
Crypto is already mainstream, everybody talking about it. In a few years i think whole world will go crazy about it, and i don't think this is a bad thing
Activity: 56
Absolutely it will be. Bitcoin and Ethereum ETF's will be part of peoples retirement plans and most products on store shelves and in pharmacies will be tracked and verified by AMB. Some cryptos are about to get massive exposure and real world use.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
I believe you. We should be optimistic of this because it is the only way to support Crypto currency. Unless all of us believe in the capability of Crypto nothing will ever change. The market will still be doomed unless all of us will support the market. That's why let's do our best to support the market. Either hunt or invest will do.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
I do not know how far the penetration of cryptocurrencies in the real economy can go, but there is no doubt that this new concept of decentralized money has come to stay, and has triggered a financial revolution that at this moment we can not imagine how far it will reach.

Therefore I think we still have time to continue accumulating cryptocurrencies and especially bitcoins, because for a long time it will continue to be the referential cryptocurrency of all the others, although perhaps it would also be a good idea to start using it in our daily expenses to give life to the bitcoin economy, because I do not think it's entirely beneficial to reduce its use simply to store of value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
If not talking about just cryptocurrencies but taking the whole blockchain technology and it's usecases into the picture, yes it will be big in the future. It could grow like the internet has grown in the past.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256

I also sure about this time will coming in next upcoming years.
Just like the CEO of twitter said, bitcoin or crypto will be the only one currency in this world when digital money era is in this world.
Keep holding and get rich together in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: