Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years - page 19. (Read 2017 times)

fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
I will definitely keep the coins until the end of 2018.  It does not make sense to sell at a time like this.  The market is unstable and falling.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
life does not have to hold back for better. There are times when we enjoy the work we do in the world of cryptocurrency. Having fun is a must if we feel bored in making a profit again
Activity: 140
I think the adoption of mainstream bitcoin and altcoin is not easy, the government is not ready yet and people are not familiar with cryptocurrency, it takes a long time, I guess you do not have to hold crypto for a few years, I will just hold it in accordance with my needs and my will.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
It also takes a long time for cryptocurrencies to become the world’s mainstream currency. This is definitely not something that can be done in recent years. Because most people still can't accept crypto, or they don't even know that there are such things as cryptocurrencies. I also firmly believe that one day crypto will become the universal currency of the world, and I also wish that this day will be faster because it is a worldwide trend.
Activity: 266
Due to the increasing number of people using the internet worldwide cryptocurrency is the new wave in terms of digital investment moreover I still believe political restrictions would be a major factor in its use internationally
Activity: 98
For crypto to reach mainstream in few years, it would need mass adoption, unfortunately crypto is still complicated for people. Crypto is new, decentralization and block chain are new concepts, even more Proof of work, proof of stake or mining. To learn about crypto people have to learn a lot and spend time to understand about crypto, and most people are not up for that. More important, people need to be open to new ideas, and willing to explore new things, and again most people do not have interest for that, most of them do not care. Moreover, even if people get interest in crypto, they will notice that crypto is too volatile and too risky for them. All this disadvantages has to be solved for crypto before reaching mainstream.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.
So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!

Experts are optimistic about the long-term forecast for Bitcoin. Analysts do not exclude even that Bitcoin's price can reach $ 100000 with time. It would be great success. I'll be glad for this.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
No doubt that it will be but this will only be possible if the lightening project goes into full effect. Without instant transfers then people would be less inclined to join in cryptos. Also the fees need to be worked on too, if there is a coin that can be used without any fees for transfer and just using the crypto as a currency then it would encourage more people to see and use it as a currency
Activity: 210
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!

I think that's not possible because what I see now crypto is still fine and maybe if it does happen I will invest my altcoin in the long run and hold it for a few years to come because by investing we can still benefit

Activity: 686
Yes its true crypto currency will lead the market also crypto currency is known as smart money system, though the users of internet user is increasing people adapt this technology and investing money in it. Bitcoin is one of the leading crypto currency system in all over the world almost everyone know about this crypto currency so this crypto currency has a good future because it’s also a digital money system which have proper value.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Some years later, yes, crypto may be very mainstream. Many more people, fields, and the industries will know and accept the cryptocurrency. Probably, many parties will also use the crypto or blockchain technology. Therefore, it is what makes a HODL and long-term investment is promising to do because of some years later possibilities. We must be sure that crypto will be more stable and acceptable for the next run.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency become more popular day by day. That’s why they have huge capability to do this. I think in near future people only use crypto for daily transaction.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
I am working in this and getting coin in reward. Many coins have zero value but I hope if crypto will be in much demand in the coming time, then we will have many types of coins. These coins will change our life.
Activity: 29
We are waiting for a big mass adoption from our central banks coz they will implement tokens to they need to adopt the overall blockchain.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
the world is always changing, with technological developments getting faster I strongly agree in some know forwards the cryptocurrency will be mainstream, we who believe in Bitcoin will enjoy the benefits of Bitcoin in the future  Grin
I think not only bitcoin will have good prospects in the future, I hope altcoin is also growing with an increasingly innovative platform and the application of blockchain can be evenly distributed and can be applied in various fields in the future
It will depend on the altcoin, many altcoins are not really needed in the market we need to be honest that is the truth, however there is a small portion of altcoins that could be very useful and those solid altcoins are also going to get really popular with the public in the future, the only problem is that we do not know how much time is going to take before we reach that point, it may take five years or it may take 50 years.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
actually i think cryptocurrency hype will be at its most in a year or two. Then most of the cryptocurrencies will disappear. Only a little of will survive
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Crypto currency is a good long-term investment. I do not plan to sell my coins for money in the near future. Digital coins are an interesting part of the field of information technology.
Activity: 100
Yes is going to kick out fiat in the next 20 years 60% of word  transactions will be cashless. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
 technology will help people and government psychological effect it has on newcomers like yourself It doesn't mean anything for a coins growth potential !!
Activity: 49
I think so you had over-estimated the ability of cryptocurrencies. I mean cryptos becoming mainstream option? Isn’t it too soon? The crypto market has to face many challenges and pass many hurdles put forth by the governments before becoming mainstream payment option. Also I think it is very difficult to replace fiat. Cryptos can get some adoption but along with fiat. It’s very tough for it to come in the mainstream. We won't be able to go mainstream with cryptocurrencies until governments come with their own cryptos. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: