Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies prices decline again, what much do we expect? - page 2. (Read 1384 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I think that it is more likely that the market will fall or remain in place until about the second half of December, and then there will be a small increase and most likely again fall.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
The market continues to be bearish. I think that this will continue until the end of the year. This month we should pay attention to investments, because next year everything should change. In General, we will wait and hope for a speedy recovery of the market.
Well, for the next year, too, you should not build beyond positive plans. you need to learn how to make money in such a market as now. because the possibility that the price will not change until the end of 2019 is also very high
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
I don't know what you expect. And I expect you to sell all your cryptocurrency. If you believe in something, you have to go all the way. And as soon as you began to doubt it is better to leave the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
The market continues to be bearish. I think that this will continue until the end of the year. This month we should pay attention to investments, because next year everything should change. In General, we will wait and hope for a speedy recovery of the market.
Activity: 280
For almost a week the crypto market has maintained a certain support level and ride in a range. Many thoght we where in the mist of a bull run until the last 24hours whend price declined further down.

Now what you think will happen next? Bull or Bear? I think we will see more bear trends till maybe in December when it could hold on a certain price to continue declining by January.

What do you think?
At the moment, everything has already decreased so much that it is already scary to think, but we can only assume that in a year everything will recover or completely go into oblivion.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Don't think we will see a bull run this year. Spring maybe or even summer. Don't see any signs of turning over. Market seems dead now. Despair and panic, low volumes. There must be some pause now before the bull run.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
I think that this fall with the price will last at least until next year. And in 2019 we are waiting for changes for the better.
Activity: 602
Predicting the future situation in the cryptocurrency market is impossible, and I am very worried that she will manage by the end of this year, as everyone wanted to. However, the market cannot be for a long time under the control of bears and soon we should see a change in trend and growth of the cryptocurrency market.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Right now the situation is more or less stable. But again, the day all is well and growth is. A day or two everything falls again.
Activity: 756
later this month it seems the investors should be required to endure. to get in on this last month with no signs or certainty of impending bull markets. Thus the problem is a market that is increasingly falling and this raises doubts as to who is already hoping for a long time for the bull run soon arrived.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
The current cryptocurrency market seems to make investors dare not have any illusions. Perhaps this bitcoin will make Ethereum a very serious failure, and many altcoins will disappear in the future. I am not optimistic about the short-term cryptocurrency market.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
I agree with your guess. The decline period seems to continue till the beginning of next year. There is no significant improvement for the price of crypto currencies. The prices are still very low, and the market is getting worse day to day. For me, no hope for the bullrun on December.     
Activity: 55
is it possible that the decline is due to a certain mistrust of the public due to scams sprouting everywhere? 
Activity: 140
I'm waiting for the market to spurt up. Maybe I'm naive, expecting a sharp rise in coin prices? They decline for a while, and weak investors sell their coins. Mostly with crypto currencies have the power of their ideas and products. It is better to believe in them and wait, than to sell and get nothing in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Recent I expect Ethereum price $200 and Bitcoin $6,000. My small expectation now. Hope my expectation will be fill up when everything will be fine after few months. Mans demand will never end, so different people different demand and different expectation.           
Activity: 714
I hope that the value of the coins will not continue to fall down. If we talk about their growth, I hope that this process will begin in early 2019. Since by the end of 2018, they just do not have time to inflate the value of coins to such a state as they were fixed at the beginning of 2018.
Activity: 278
simply getting the job done
I expect only growth, yesterday bitcoin well showed that he can live even in such conditions and if it began to buy I think it's a call to buy. My opinion.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
There will be a bull trend, but it is very likely that this will not happen soon, most likely in 2-3 years!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
My opinion is that there will be no bull run in this year. Maybe in next one or even later. My hopes is about next year. But I also think that prices will get some serious changes in January or February.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
For almost a week the crypto market has maintained a certain support level and ride in a range. Many thoght we where in the mist of a bull run until the last 24hours whend price declined further down.

Now what you think will happen next? Bull or Bear? I think we will see more bear trends till maybe in December when it could hold on a certain price to continue declining by January.

What do you think?
The normal state is that the market is falling??? This is not normal, the bears crossed the line, why such a stampede need? Can be in order to land big investors.

Prices for cryptocurrencies are constantly falling and falling. I see this as a normal state of Affairs and don't think it's worth considering that every fall could be the last. Think about development
Pages:
Jump to: