Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies prices decline again, what much do we expect? - page 9. (Read 1352 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
may be this is final dip we all anticipated.Hope to see BTC will start his Bull run finally.Hold tight guys.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
This downfall was reminder the volatility still exist in the market we were hoping high as all cryptocurrency were doing well since mid August but looks like bear market still exist and will go on longer time. This can also be manipulation by whales because Bitcoin droped by 5% within an hour as there isn't any bad news rolling in the Market.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I think there will be more down trend till next year and maybe it could retrace back. This has become more than a correction itself and yes it is becoming more scary
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
In my opinion, the Cryptocurrency now accumulates the power to go up in next months. Investors just should to hold  a few.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
For almost a week the crypto market has maintained a certain support level and ride in a range. Many thoght we where in the mist of a bull run until the last 24hours whend price declined further down.

Now what you think will happen next? Bull or Bear? I think we will see more bear trends till maybe in December when it could hold on a certain price to continue declining by January.

What do you think?
The price fell in the last 24 hhours is not much when compred to the crypto volatility range so it may climb up again at any moment but the bull run will not be paossible in this year in my thought because 2018 is very ad since the beginning so it may bring some mental barrier to the investors to bring the bull run.
copper member
Activity: 462
Consensus seems to be that this recent plunge has to do with the corresponding decline in world markets.

Pretty depressing since crypto-currencies are supposed to be a haven for investors during declines in traditional markets, now the seem to be correlated.

But whatever, crypto has been in a cave last 7 months anyway, volumes are dry.

It is becoming more scary and difficult to determine the next move
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Consensus seems to be that this recent plunge has to do with the corresponding decline in world markets.

Pretty depressing since crypto-currencies are supposed to be a haven for investors during declines in traditional markets, now the seem to be correlated.

But whatever, crypto has been in a cave last 7 months anyway, volumes are dry.
copper member
Activity: 462
For almost a week the crypto market has maintained a certain support level and ride in a range. Many thoght we where in the mist of a bull run until the last 24hours whend price declined further down.

Now what you think will happen next? Bull or Bear? I think we will see more bear trends till maybe in December when it could hold on a certain price to continue declining by January.

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: