Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies prices decline again, what much do we expect? - page 4. (Read 1352 times)

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
Now, if to be honest to myself,  I see only one good support for BTC it is a 3000 level... I can't even imagine where alts will go if BTC will cost 3000 USD. Need to rest from crypto a little bit.

Yes maybe..
but if bitcoin returns to the price of $ 3000, that would be a disaster for investors. many will lose and I will crypto die. all potential investors will go looking for new investments
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Nobody knows what to expect or what will happen next. I have expected that we will see a bull run, starting from the beginning of November and look where are we now. It is very disappointing but I would hold my coins till the next big bull run.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Price of the bitcoin decrease again tha value more because the reason more panic seller again sell their bitcoin. But I hope as soon as possible the price of the bitcoin will up again. We don't expect for the price to pump if many people do that routine.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
thanks to the drops I can purchase most I need cryptocurrency, it's quite large. I think that it will still be all investors on hand and worry about it does not make any sense now
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Reducing your expectations, no one can predict what will happen in the future!
I can only hold my own cryptocurrency and wait for the recovery of the market. Even if I have nothing, I will not give up!
This is my belief in cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
It seems to me that the bear will not soon release the market and we will see a fall for some time!
Activity: 644
Now, if to be honest to myself,  I see only one good support for BTC it is a 3000 level... I can't even imagine where alts will go if BTC will cost 3000 USD. Need to rest from crypto a little bit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
there is nothing to think about besides waiting and being patient, the point is very dangerous if the market does not return to normal, because it will affect everyone in crypto, the effect is that people will gradually leave the cryptocurrency
I have long said that cryptocurrency will remain a tool only in a certain circle of interested people. Cryptocurrency will not be massive use.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
there is nothing to think about besides waiting and being patient, the point is very dangerous if the market does not return to normal, because it will affect everyone in crypto, the effect is that people will gradually leave the cryptocurrency
Activity: 238
All and will decline as it is a feature of the cryptocurrency. I don't understand how you can worry about that all the time. This is normal and we need to deal with it. Is a plus and a feature
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
For almost a week the crypto market has maintained a certain support level and ride in a range. Many thoght we where in the mist of a bull run until the last 24hours whend price declined further down.

Now what you think will happen next? Bull or Bear? I think we will see more bear trends till maybe in December when it could hold on a certain price to continue declining by January.

What do you think?
Yes im agree this bear might be keep happening until december or until the end of this november. I dont know why the hash war of BCH make market really in bad shape. I do also think ICO regulations make ethereum keep going down cause its became more harder to make a new ICO and seems eth is no really as much as useful as last year.
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
For almost a week the crypto market has maintained a certain support level and ride in a range. Many thoght we where in the mist of a bull run until the last 24hours whend price declined further down.

Now what you think will happen next? Bull or Bear? I think we will see more bear trends till maybe in December when it could hold on a certain price to continue declining by January.

What do you think?
And now it will fall to the next barrier, when it stops and hangs for a certain time. And then I think there will be a new round of descent.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
Positive thinking will further alleviate our thinking rather than having to complain about the market being down. The crypto game is back and here we are challenged to be able to face and overcome, so I will survive for crypto even if I have to crawl. The crypto wheel is at a low level and this is only a momentary nightmare.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
Nothing surprising here honestly. Did you actually expect the market to rally when there is no positive news from quite sometime in the market? The market might continue to fall for some more time.

I am looking forward to 2019 to see if it will trigger a bull market or not. The rest of this year will most likely not be any different and am expecting Bitcoin to stay in the $5k to $6k range. This is absolutely not the best time to invest any amount into this market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
We need to establish another support level, and we will probably fall until that happens. After that, if the support holds long enough, then we might eventually see a return to a bull market. The question is whether the next support level will prove stronger than the last one.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106

What do you think?

More than a month passed and we are at still at the same level with the same depressing situation. However, I expect that anyone  investing today can make good profit in next 1-2 months as have festive season coming up. I cannot invest now as trading is stopped all the exchanges in my country but will be holding the coins I have.
People gave similar advice both in summer and early autumn, and those who listened to them lost their money, I would not invest in a falling market, it is necessary to wait for the trend to change.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

What do you think?

I learned how to use it. For me it is a huge chance and I hope that after such a fall there will be UPS. Another I unfortunately do not see and do not understand how it will work without UPS and downs
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
The decline is expected. When I knew that BCH was about to start a power war, I knew that the cryptocurrency would definitely fall again. The cryptocurrency is currently violently oscillating, the market will be unstable, and investors need to invest cautiously.
Yes for now is indeed the price of crypto are down, but I think now is not the time investment. the market is still unpredictable, now we just have to wait patiently for this condition improves.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent

What do you think?

More than a month passed and we are at still at the same level with the same depressing situation. However, I expect that anyone  investing today can make good profit in next 1-2 months as have festive season coming up. I cannot invest now as trading is stopped all the exchanges in my country but will be holding the coins I have.
Activity: 532
current market conditions seen in the declining prices. whether this is seen as the beginning of the bull run as late last year would certainly not be for sure. It would be better if in this condition can still utilize a state with at least begin to multiple assets. too think of bull and bear only inhibits the decision only.
Pages:
Jump to: