Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies prices decline again, what much do we expect? - page 6. (Read 1384 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Bull or bear difficult. but for increasing fall I think will not happen again in this time. many cryptos are already stable and will not come down even further. It will probably be a bull run but it also could not be ascertained. continue to monitor the market conditions are good things that can be done.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
many people think about crypto, but at the beginning of next year I'm not so sure when compared to the past. because all of them are still speculative, what is clear is that crypto does not have to be predicted but is reviewed and explored, because the potential of science is very large here.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
I have seen so much more than this, from All Time High straight down to All Time Low. People are very concern about short term of the market. I guess, what you should realize is, crypto has so much more to offer.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
For almost a week the crypto market has maintained a certain support level and ride in a range. Many thoght we where in the mist of a bull run until the last 24hours whend price declined further down.

Now what you think will happen next? Bull or Bear? I think we will see more bear trends till maybe in December when it could hold on a certain price to continue declining by January.

What do you think?

Don't expect too much it will make you stress. All we see in many forum, blog/ web, you tube channel about crypto is about prediction. In this situation we need to decides fast, keep stay with whatever your strategy or leave with many lost asset you'll get. Trends is unpredictable and that's why we need stop loss as limit. I already decides to leave crypto and come back again next year, you?
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In my opinion, the Cryptocurrency now accumulates the power to go up in next months. Investors just should to hold  a few.

I agree. We see the dump and probably we will see the pump. A huge pump in which the overall market, or the cryptocurrency itself will rise again. We see the fall of the market then we can expect next is the huge uprise of it. Investors do not need to worry to much just wait.
Activity: 294
For almost a week the crypto market has maintained a certain support level and ride in a range. Many thoght we where in the mist of a bull run until the last 24hours whend price declined further down.

Now what you think will happen next? Bull or Bear? I think we will see more bear trends till maybe in December when it could hold on a certain price to continue declining by January.

What do you think?

I prefer to hold untill the end of January, if there will be no major drops before. I do not believe in market recovery, but some tokens may show good growth.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

What do you think?

Don't you see the market from month to month has the same pattern until this month, this decline is only temporary as well as growth. we can learn about this
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
My assumption is this is an ordinary thing for crypto. stay calm in facing this situation is a good thing to run. down again it is not the Affairs and thus be a good chance to get crypto in the low price range. This is a great chance that at least can be used especially when crypto meets the great the price is already in the price is a bargain.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Check out coinmarket cap again, BCH has grown by 50% , eth and btc are in green zone and ready to be pumped.
Not is that bad. I am ready for upcoming winter bullrun
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Now the cryptocurrency behaves pretty stable and it seems to me that everyone is frozen and they are waiting for the market to start to grow in order to invest!
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
It is a pity that the bull market has no signs of coming, and I think it is impossible to come this year because there are no projects that attract purchasing power!
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
December will be the beginning of a return to prices that have fallen. I dare say this, because a lot of analysis says so. What is certain, those who analyze, are far more powerful than me in the context of the market and Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

What do you think?

Every month I read topics about future growth, but there is no growth, so I do not believe the topics, I believe facts. And facts are pretty depressing right now.
Activity: 182

What do you think?

It seems that 2019 will be pretty good, so I promised myself to hold of altcoins I have. However, recent market drop made me pretty nervous.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
It is difficult to say bull or bear at this point of time. Market seems to need a bigger force to push it. Atm, I guess we should monitor the market and trade carefully.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
We are all ignoring a very important fact. When we calculate the value of altcoins, the first thing that we notice is its exchange rate against the US Dollar. And for the past few months, the USD has appreciated considerably against the other fiat currencies.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
I've had enough. I hear people saying eth won't go less than 600usd and the next day it drops. Again, eth won't go below 500usd and it still drops. I don't hear anymore what everyone is saying
A few months ago I heard a lot of people claim that ETH could not fall below 400$. Because if it falls below 400$ then the ETH could collapse. But then ETH fell below 200$, and now ETH is still alive. It's just a correction of the market, and in the future it will definitely come back up
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
I am expecting the next bull run till the end of 2018. I was waiting for the green market for almost eleven months and want to see the market raising. We have deserved some profit at the end of the year.
Activity: 378
I am sure that there is some kind of barier in minds of investors. They all want to know others opinions, but only the people, who mind on their own will be really profitable.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
I have expected the market going up by the beginning of October. Nothing happened and now I hope that the prices will move up during November or December. Otherwise it would be an awful year for the whole industry.
Pages:
Jump to: