Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies prices decline again, what much do we expect? - page 8. (Read 1352 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
There will be a continued bear market for a long time before we start to see the prices of the coins go up and seeing better prices. The thing about bear markets is that they are notorious for lasting a long time before they finally give way for the next bull market, so now we just have to hodl whatever coins we have and try to wait out the bear market
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
For almost a week the crypto market has maintained a certain support level and ride in a range. Many thoght we where in the mist of a bull run until the last 24hours whend price declined further down.

Now what you think will happen next? Bull or Bear? I think we will see more bear trends till maybe in December when it could hold on a certain price to continue declining by January.

What do you think?
I have been told and everyone who starts investing into crypto, they all told that same thing so that they could minimise their loses in cryand that thing is that crypto currencies are highly volatile in nature and their valuation is subject to flactuation and varies according to market demand and supply so if you are a newbie then it is advisable to be very wise and patience while investing into crypto as you have to be very precise with when to buy, sell or to hold your coin, as the valuation is very low these times, so this is the time to hold and then there are assumptions for having pump very soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
last month, i bought the "DIP" or that 's what it seem so... but then it was not yet the deepest. bear market still continue and i think until after christmas. but still hoping that bull will come before christmas time.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
I think this correction will continue until they find the best reflection, it could be worse but this is good for future projections
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
This is the longest bear market i have ever witnessed. It continue as if it never going to end everything look horrible there are predictions that market will be bullish at the end of the year, i haven't seen any blullish sign with what happened today.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Nothing much to be honest. The price going up and down is actually a normal thing for us right now. The fall took place within few minutes and went down to almost $6,100 USD but eventually went back to $6,200 USD. We can blame those trading bots or the whales for such sudden drops taking place. Another reason for the sell off might be cause of the IFM warning. There is nothing much we can expect right now other than holding your investment.
Activity: 398
the slow bull market is, the more explode it would be
I still waiting for that day, market was down and sideway for so long.
it's not so far to the day we see the sun. keep calm guys.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
keep calm and don't panic, i think it's been predicted a lot and proven right, i see there will be a great bullish trend in the next few months
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I think that this year we will not wait for good news, the market is getting worse and worse, but I think that now should have happened, although for me this price is a shock.
The fact is that we need to understand about the possible manipulations in the cryptocurrency market, all these actions are aimed only to increase panic among users of cryptocurrency. Maybe I'm wrong, but I want to minimize the risk of my losses and transfer all my funds to cryptocurrency ethereum.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
I think that this year we will not wait for good news, the market is getting worse and worse, but I think that now should have happened, although for me this price is a shock.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
For almost a week the crypto market has maintained a certain support level and ride in a range. Many thoght we where in the mist of a bull run until the last 24hours whend price declined further down.

Now what you think will happen next? Bull or Bear? I think we will see more bear trends till maybe in December when it could hold on a certain price to continue declining by January.

What do you think?
about 80 days more till the end of this year!
it's 2 and a half months. I can't see any bright future for this year.
and might be the darkest year of bitcoin and cryptocurrency ever.
hope everything's gonna be fine next year, there's no hope this year
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
it looks like the decline in prices and increases is the same as last month. It is precisely this incident that is very good at returning prices up by retaining coins or buying coins.
Seeing this incident shouldn't panic, but instead act to buy lots of coins, especially ETH coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I don't think so, its not tome for bullrun. I guess, in next few days we will see a little grow up to 6600-6700$ and approximately 10% for alts.
Activity: 165
Well, if we use logic here, we may see always price decrease, right before the bullrun. Can we assume it? In my opinion, there will be a 15% price decrease in all the coins and after that market will regain and all the coin will start to bubble gradually.
Activity: 448
we here must have seen the market price with a drastic decline and in my opinion this year is the worst, we need a solution not panic. what is the fate of investors with the current situation, I take the main step that is calm and hold to continue to observe further developments. maybe a lot of panic sell but it's very risky but rash actions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
It is hard to say what strategy the market will choose, but I think that a bear market will come all the same, because Bitcoin should come down even more, it is overvalued.
Activity: 462
There are no signs for the bull market. Bitcoin has lost value today.
I'il wait till the end. I think the bull season will come in 2019  Undecided
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
I think this dip is not that bad especially if you are following btc charts it is still inside the triangle and most traders do think that it will breakout in next rally and then the bulls will be back but strong volumes are needed to support this opinion and we know this is crypto anything can happen anytime here.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
I think that with such a sharp drop, there will be growth but not fast, in my opinion, the cryptocurrency should gain momentum and gain strength.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
what I think might be the right time to buy some altcoins at a cheap price. regardless of whether the market will be Bear or bull. buying at a cheap price is one of the right choices. so if we see the market falling, there's no need to be afraid. we only need to prepare money to buy it. and wait for the price to rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: