Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies prices decline again, what much do we expect? - page 7. (Read 1352 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
The market now is fill with uncertainty, a lot of expert has predicted the wrong market movement, and so many positive news still unable to make the bull to run, so I think the bear is going to be staying for quite a while, nobody can predicted the market since so many good things happened, the price still unable to go up
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
now the market is not predictable, many graphic readers fail to determine it, but everyone hopes that in January the market will stabilize. but it's still a puzzle
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Expect that there will be no bull until December. But I'm thinking that one upcoming fork will bring more money to the crypto market and in short, all of those fork money will fall to bitcoin.
And once it creates a space to the market and builds bull run then it can finally trigger the whole market to be in that phase.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
Bull run is still not possible due the market condition. Some might say it is the start of the bull run, but I think you should think again and research more. Don't get caught by the bull trap, or you may suffer of decreasing of funds.
We better expect it next year because the market is not giving any good signs that it will have a bull run this month. I think this hyped created by the them about of the bull market is just too overrated driven by the hyped last year. It might decline a bit more this month i guess if possible i don't know what to do yet, but i will just hold of all of my coins during that time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
The market now is good, since a lot of coins are now pumping. We just need to wait more often so that a lot of coins will pump. Lets just hopes that something happen for this end of year so that we see like what happened last year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
This bear market somehow has been always been recurring in the past several months wherein it stayed long for a longer period and if there is a slight adjustment, the result could be just within the usual range from $6K to 6.5K. Most people would probably think that btc has been stabilizing at this level and no chance of increasing further. In my own analysis, I still believe that btc could further grow and this could probably happen on the right time and that right time could be this coming month of December 2018.
Activity: 364
I think, the future of crypto is great. The discount is just a normal fluctuation. In the near future, the crypto market will stabilize and increase. Therefore, in the face of the present situation, we need to calmly wait.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Bull run is still not possible due the market condition. Some might say it is the start of the bull run, but I think you should think again and research more. Don't get caught by the bull trap, or you may suffer of decreasing of funds.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I think that in the near future we shouldn't expect a bullish rally, but it's unlikely that there will be an even greater drop in the market. As far as I have noticed recently, the market is in a constant flat, mostly prices fluctuate within a small price corridor, not falling much, but without obvious growth. In this state, the market can be very long. By the way, even in this market we can earn , some coins recently gave a good profit. PAl, SOUL, OCN , for example.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
I've had enough. I hear people saying eth won't go less than 600usd and the next day it drops. Again, eth won't go below 500usd and it still drops. I don't hear anymore what everyone is saying
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
I think that in the nearest future we will see next bearish leg of the market to down. Personally I expect to see Bitcoin price on the levels about $4000 by the end of this year.
Activity: 420
I think that many investors will start withdrawing money by the new year.

This will lead to another fall in the price of cryptocurrency. I think the drop may be over 30%. After the new year, growth will begin
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Bull or bear run this year? the prices strip down to $6k where the peak was almost $20k the bottom will most likely $5k if things did not go well to the prices this month but I am not expecting for prices to go back to ATH last year, things work differently this time and we can't rely on things that will dump eventually after January right? we need long-term goals and prices, not just a short time pump that would benefit some people.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In my analysis, prices of cryptos are going to stay similar for the next 3 to 6 months. i.e. bitcoin ranging between $5.5K to $7.5K.
The current price trend is highly similar to that of the year 2014 the only difference being there are a lot more alts to make the market change.
Activity: 428
Merit: 172
chenille!
For me, it looks like after 2014. In 2013 and 2014 we saw a big spike in price and after 2014 BTC was bearish for almost 2 years. in 2017 BTC increased in price again, more than x10 of ATH from 2014. It's possible we have now a bear market for 2 years and for the next halving we will see a next ATH.

Sure, you can't predict it, but it's a likely option.
Activity: 68
Merit: 4
It is the cryptocurrency world and that is why you can expect almost everything here, so it is a little bit early to say what.
Activity: 84
Manipulation in the cryptocurrency market is already a normal phenomenon! I think that this year we will see a lot of sharp moments with valuable Bitcoin!
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Yeah, crypto is not in a good condition right now. It goes down and down, but I believe that it will not happen forever, the condition will get better soon. So, let's be patient, I think the price of crypto will rise at the end of this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Everyone hopes to see a big rise in December and I myself also believe that the history of last year will repeat. I am expecting great results this December
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
The predictions that arise may still be very dubious, but it needs to be tried to wait longer, seeing the market history that occurred at the end of last year, it may also happen this year
Pages:
Jump to: