Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies will make you rich overnight? - page 30. (Read 4423 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Turning rich overnight through cryptocurrencies were a possible fact. To experience such a good thing our portfolio need to be filled with good sum of holdings that had the got the growth potential to reach multiple range of value which is not possible with each and every cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?

It's not as easy as you imagine being a rich person all night long, indeed investing in the world of crypto promises to be rich but takes a long time, nothing is instant. if you want to get rich overnight you can buy a lottery.
Activity: 37
Cryptocurrency do have all the potentials to make you rich but it's more of a long term financial investment than a source for an overnight wealth. It is in very rare cases and comes with absolute luck to see a person invest in cryptocurrency and hit the millionaire status almost immediately. In the world of crypto, there are so many chances to make lots of cash and also lose it. It all depends mostly on the project you're investing on.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
With a lot of luck, or knowledge and some good start capital.
You could x10 during overnight.. for more you must be super-mega lucky or know some insider information.

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Without a doubt, it is possible that the crypto market is the only one at the moment with enough potential to generate great wealth to the lucky ones who have the luck to buy the correct cryptocurrency at the right time, because as has been seen in recent times, there have been several cryptos that have been able to generate returns x100 or more in a matter of months.

And while it is true that many have had the luck to earn great fortunes practically from thin air, the truth is that most of those who have dared to invest in this market have suffered severe losses, so you can not generalize the idea that everyone is called to become a millionaire here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Yes offcourse this definitely true cryptocurrency can make you a millionaire just overnight it's possible but for you to get a coin that can blow up like that will be very hard to get.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
It is totally possible to get rich over night with cryptocurrency, but it really requires patience and not being greedy, the cryptocurrency is really unpredictable and you can say that it is a double edged sword, as it can make you rich it could make you lose most of your money, take for example bitcoin where its price could change by hundreds of dollars in matter of hours.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
Overnight you can become a beggar, and to wealth go a long and hard way. To earn in the cryptocurrency, you need knowledge and skills, and this is long and difficult. And the wealth that falls on the unprepared soil will lead the lucky person to the same misery and poverty.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Earlier it was possible. Now this is almost not realistic. A lot, people, scammers, bots. Well, there is the likelihood that it will work out a little and the token will shoot. I think that there is a small but an opportunity.
Activity: 360
I do not think it's as easy as you think, to find an investment penny is very hard, and need trading skills, etc. .. Not the same as you think!
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Just have it in my mind that Cryptocurrencies could make one rich overnight and could as well do otherwise. So be prepared. I don't view Crypto as a get rich quick scheme that is the more reason why I focus more on the future potential altcoins which are on the coin market cap and I try as much as possible to avoid being greedy on trade, I take profit as my profit is up to 5%, then buy back at dip.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
I think so, I have many friends who earn well on crypto-currency, I want to be able to make money on this as they
They succeed here in this market but its not gonna happen easily. Its possible to become rich because of cryptocurrency but it will take more time. If you are holding shitcoins then I doubt if you become rich overnight. I don’t believe on this because your success will depend on how you work in this market.
Activity: 4
I think so, I have many friends who earn well on crypto-currency, I want to be able to make money on this as they
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
Overnight success here? Yes its possible to become rich overtnight, only if you are already rich from the start but if you are just started in this market, then don’t expect for cryptocurrency to make you rich overnight. If this concept is true, everyone here are already rich.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
I think its can't make a person be rich instantly, this is need a process. Analysis, calculation and technical are needed as well. Especially for people who don't know about that, its like gambling you know, just buy and see what happen next, its can't using "hoping technical".
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
To become a millionaire overnight is even fantastic for the crypto world. However, crypto is so beckoning to beginners that there are unlimited possibilities. If you work hard and take a little risk, you will certainly increase your capital. Maybe up to a million, maybe more! The road will be mastered by the one walking!
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
No, cryptocurrency cannot make you rich overnight because it all requires a process. You take your time to make good research of a product and invest in it. After investing, you hold patiently and when the price is high, you can then sell but do not be greedy with your investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13

You need to understand that crypto currency is not a joke and magic does not occur in its operation
Crypto currency is based on research work, even with high research skill, crypto currency has high risk bigger risk too

A risk of loss, so it doesn’t occur overnight; it takes hard work and guile confidence
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
It is for this reason that we had a bitcoine price of 19,000 dollars, people thought they would become rich overnight. Stupid people saw a big correction and sold everything and remained in a huge minus, smart investors did not sell at a loss and will wait for the market to turn (it will be). Happy people bought crypto 2 years ago or more)
Activity: 126

Yes. It is still the only investment opportunity where you can invest somehow 1000$ and get millions.
But for that one has to have a strong gut.
Pages:
Jump to: