Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies will make you rich overnight? - page 29. (Read 4423 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
You could become millionaire, but don't pray on this. It will happen with a lot of effort, patience to hold your tokens,no matter what the price is and also a bit of luck. Not everybody entered market in 2013 is a millionaire, some of them just sold thousands of BTC for low prices and cash out.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
there is no more incident to get rich overnight in crypto unless you also issue a fairly large capital. because now it's not making you rich if you make a little mistake and not careful crypto will make you poor in just minutes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
I agree with you when you say that great investment opportunity is here that even an average person is able to do it and many have proven it so and you can ask them one by one. I am sure that it's certainly not an overnight success. That was an overstatement. Success requires so much effort, passion, luck, and definitely, it takes time.  Wink
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
i think, its possible, that u can become rich with cryptocurrencies. but it takes more time than one night. and it is really risky. i cant tell u that it is standard, that is kind of dream.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
It's not as easy as imagining to be a millionaire in one single night. In fact, it promises to be rich in investing on the crypto field. But it takes a long time and needs to see fluctuating market prices. At least patience and the right strategy are needed. You can get wealth, day by day.
Activity: 238
No way. If you referring the bull run in 2017. I think we will not see it again. Now market will recover very slowly with decreasing value of ethereum and other overpriced coins.
Activity: 40
One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?

Yes i agree that this is the way or a chance that is given by crypto users to give an opportunity for people who are less fortunate in their way of living, because many poor individual learned in crypto and give their effort and knowledge was given a chance to get rich and be and instant millionaire, but for now you need to treat it an extra way of income because of the successive downfall of the market value.
Activity: 85
Cryptocurrency will not make you rich instantly. You need to put a lot of effort for this, and also apply your knowledge and experience.
Everyone has a perspective to get rich, the main thing is how he uses it.
Activity: 38
Cryptocurrency cannot make you rich overnight. Investment in cryptocurrency is a slow and steady approach. You must be patient too.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
The biggest problem in cryptocurrency is high risk factor. It is true that trading in cryptocurrency can make you rich overnight but it is not that simple. There are many risks and hidden factors that are not so obvious for a new investor in this field. People wanted to invest in cryptocurrency but they also wished that there should be a platform where they will be able to trade easily and there will be low risk factor too.
Activity: 252
If I had a friend convinced me as what one investor says that to me,maybe  I'm not hire because what a dream especially an average person like me.If I think I am rich person maybe it can happen because I had a money to invest in a big amount.But its a big risk also to invest especially now a days  that the market value was going down.
Activity: 243
overnight i doubt it, but to become a millionaire hodling for along time is very possible, those that hodl bitcoin have prove that you can be an instant millionaire so its possible that a certain cryptocurrency will also do the same. You just need luck to choose the right one.
Activity: 149
i think crypto can make us rich really fast, but also cryptocurrencies is a big risk, u can lose all your money. so u need to be smart and careful.
Activity: 126
It would be foolish to say that specially in current phase. It's a highly volatile market which needs constant monitoring and patience. It has farsighted benefits but for now we just need to go slow and steady, or else, we can lose whatever we have.
Activity: 574
https://adonx.one
Crypto market possible to make you become billionare in 1 year in bull market and possible only start from zero, like youtuber Ian Balina, he started from zero and in 1 year he become billionare from crypto and ICO market. In bull market we have possibility to earn 100 times profit in 1 years, so just wait for other bullish trend come to make it.
Activity: 140
Crypto can also also make you lose your entire investment overnight because it is highly risky and market is highly volatile. There is no shortcut to be millionaire. If you get your hands on some really nice project and you hold it for a long time then maybe you'll earn manifold gains but if you invest blindly driven by the greed, then there are high chances that you'll lose a big portion of your investment. So do your research before jumping into this market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 38
I also hope only for it, there are no other ways to grow rich and earn simply for me Grin ! And if it is serious, then for many it is only collateral small earnings
Activity: 273
What a impossible to become rich in overnight unless you are a rich person already because you had a money to invest in a big amount.If you personally a rich person maybe I think you did not invest in cryptocurrency because it is to risky.
Activity: 420
Yes it can make you rich overnight but don’t forget that it is not a safe investment, cause it can dry you up and lead you to total loss just like it can make you rich. Well, just like the op said it’s all about skills and luck, take note of the word ~ Luck, cause that’s the main thing, skills can also play its own part too. If you are smart you wouldn’t lose too much in crypto , it’s only those that are too dumb that ends up losing all their money in it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
My social media friend just got a refund from poloniex for his lost fund which being hacked from someone couple years ago where bitcoins value was extremely cheap, he almost forgot that and thought that maybe his fund has lost and finally someday the team send him 15 bitcoins or so I mean with the rate right now you can buy a new house plus a car. So what I'm trying to point out, bitcoin and crypto might couldn't make you rich overnight but someday you might gain more in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: