Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies will make you rich overnight? - page 31. (Read 4423 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 10
I think that the chance is not ver big, but it is absolutely possible. You make the change bigger when you be patience and give it time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
It's not as easy as you imagine to be a millionaire overnight, indeed investing in the world of crypto promises to be rich but requires a long time, it also has to see the fluctuating market price, at least requires patience and the right strategy so that wealth can be obtained
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I believe crypto can provide income. but it must be remembered, that crypto does not always provide benefits because all investments have risks. crypto can make you rich, but crypto can make you lose everything, so it's smart to choose where your funds are invested
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
That is also what my friend used to think, before I convinced him to wait it out before getting into cryptocurrency. There is nothing that can make you a rich overnight, unless you win the lottery. Cryptocurrency takes patience and knowledge and understanding. If you do not know anything about how crypto works and are impatient who only wants easy money then crypto may not be for you because in crypto you win big but you also lose big.
Activity: 588
Merit: 335
Steady State Finance
do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?

Anything will always be possible on this earth, If you are lucky enough of course. But the problems are, you wouldn't know when it will gonna happen, right? It also applies to cryptocurrency. Are you want to wait for some amazing thing happen to you? Or you want to do something to make it happen?
Activity: 210
Of course, this is possible, because it happened only recently, with the example of bitcoins and altcoines a year ago. The price of many coins has grown 1000 times.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future of Security Tokens
One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?

As practice shows, the recipe to become rich on the crypto: "Buy crypto, forget about it for several years " And the night you remember about it, you will become rich, but now such a scheme may not work any longer.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy

Like any other industry, It can make you rich, but not overnight. I have made millions in this industry but it's taken a lot of hard work over a period of many years.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I do not know about you, but I'm definitely going to become rich with crypto currency. The thing is that I made 3 long-term investments in very promising projects and expect from them multiple growth in 4-5 years. And what did you do besides the chatter?
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
It wont happen overnight, but you can get rich with the right projects and a bit of luck. Imagine if you invested in Bitcoin 4-5 years ago?! But forget getting rich overnight, it is not that easy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
The times to get rich overnight in the crypto world are over. Only the early bitcoin adopters were lucky enough to really get rich. Now you have to work hard and hold and hope that in 10 years or so, your coins will be worth at least 10 fold. It is not impossible, just follow the predictions if you don't believe me. You won't get filthy rich but it could be a nice investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
It is early for investment but most of the coins are trash, also you are more likely to be poor instead of rich over night.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Only a big lottery can make you rich overnight, nothing else. It takes a lot of patience, skills and right judgement to make a fortune in cryptos. But more importantly, cryptos are not to make you rich but to give you freedom, privacy and benefits of decentralization. That's the main thing.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

You should learn to "read" the advertising.
Crypto investments are high risk investments. If you pick the right projects (coins, ICOs) to invest and wait long enough there's a good chance you win big. But there's also the rick you lose everything especially if you are impatient, but also if you don't pick enough good projects in your investment portfolio.
So you need starting money, you need knowledge, patience and luck. And certainly it doesn't happen overnight.

Activity: 6
Pages:
Jump to: