Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not? - page 4. (Read 2024 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think today's situation is not so great for using BTC in your own business because a lot of countries still have no laws that will control BTC so it can be difficult for you
copper member
Activity: 381
Cryptocurrency could help every business to gin a wider reach.. In some areas, especially the underdeveloped or developing country, paying for things can be challenging. The use of bitcoin and other crypto as a means of payments will help solve this issue. This will also create more growth and customer base for the business.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Yes, cryptocurrency can provide better service then fiat currency. because it is easy to transfers and uses also. Bitcoin is also known as digital currency. Business with bitcoin to earn profit  and it would be the source to earn more profit more than you invested. If you want to take advantage in business with bitcoin, surely you can make with bitcoin exchanging and trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Bitcoin provide the secure online money transaction facility with low transaction cost this thing help many people to set up their online business. Crypto-currency has opened many opportunities for us to increase income in the investment sector that has spread throughout the world. Bitcoin is a new development, so associating it with the business I run makes it really a good help.
Activity: 518
Yes, it can help  in building a business because once  you enter in crypto if you are willing to do it and and you have a patience you can earn a good profit. It can be your source of income and also it can be your capital to start your business.The important is use a good strategy and be wise.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
Of course you can, bro. because with the existence of the cryiptocurrency world I can get extra income to help meet my daily economic needs bro.
Activity: 83
We all know that most important in a business is money. We cannot establish a good business if we dont have capital. You are asking if cryptocurrency could help business or not. The answer is yes of course because investing in cryptocurrency is business itself because you are expecting income in return. Of course, this is the way that you invest but what you did is to wait for a bull run. What if the bull run came, and you withdraw your income. that income from the cryptocurrency can be used for additional business or you can start your own business depending on how much the money you got. Cryptocurrency really a big help for everyone in any aspects of life. And it really can change life
Activity: 92
I think cryptocurrency could help grow ones business. From its uses as an exchange and source of income it would really help business expansion.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

Bitcoin is one of the most recognizable cryptocurrencies in the world. Its use can be done, without the involvement of third parties such as government, banks, or market regulators. With bitcoin, anywhere in the world you can use it, whether it's sending or receiving. You don't need to worry, about a country's cross-border transactions, bank holidays, or other restrictions, which often meet when sending money conventionally. You can control all your bitcoin money. There is no such thing as a central authority which intervenes. This's where the greatness of the bitcoin currency which's so prominent we can still rely on its ability to help the business that we are running.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

In my opinion, I really think cryptocurrency will open a lot of doors for businesses to ever be globally competitive. Likewise, allowing cryptocurrency to be a trading medium in your business allows you to be an investor as well as a cryptocurrency advocate; an advocate that embraces technological advancements.
Activity: 392
The future of the world and its finances lies in crypto. Blockchain technology can certainly solve many issues affecting humanity today. If well implemented, the various blockchain-based technology will help solve many issues affecting humanity.
Activity: 140
why not, blockchain transactions are faster and secured, So If you use bitcoin for your business that will surely help to increase efficiency of your business.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
It couldnt help me but it will help me in future. I couldnt use cryptocurrency in the past. By today i used to use cryptocurrency. It is important if we invest our capitl in crypto. Because there is a higher posibility to grow rather thank bank. We can buy and sell when we want. No regulation in buying. As well as there are thousands of crypto currency in the world and we can imvest anywhere
Activity: 392
I am seeing cryptocurrency in a positive way, man business became successful with the help of cryptocurrency so I never doubt that it cannot help, maybe some business failed due to mismanaged, that is why we need to manage business well, don't just rely on some things.
Activity: 218
Obviously it can. You can think of this as your second job. With the help of cryptocurrency, you can use your cryptocurrency in the business you need.
Activity: 25
I myself still lack confidence in bitcoin and crypto currencies so how can I risk my business's future in crypto currencies.
Activity: 218
Of course, Bitcoin integration will increase buyers regardless of whether they will spend bitcoin or fiat, as a crypto fan that gets you interested and enters to check it out. You may not have BTC for you but he still increases his chances of selling goods to you. Adoption can increase usage and not only through direct selling of bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Of course, the Crypto currency is a trend and everyone wants to make money on this trend
Activity: 295
To my own view Cryptocurrency is the source of assistant to new startup business.  Being part of this is a great privileged for the beginner bitcoin will boost and adds to the finances, the easiest and the faster way to transact money through your clients to another business partner.
Activity: 98
I dont think cryptocurrency helps our business. But i think cryptocurrency helps to motivate business because bitcoin business will always move forward because the money trade from the crypto will help to run more business. Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: