Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school - page 6. (Read 2003 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
In Belarus, following the legalization of the Crypto-currency and ICO in the country, another significant step has been taken: for the first time in the world it is proposed to obtain a crypto-currency education. Belarusian National Technical University offers courses on the basis of higher education - "Crypto-currencies and derivatives".
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Huge interest in cryptocurrencies like bitcoin in the mainstream has compelled one high school in Australia to reportedly host an information night on cryptocurrencies)
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
We all know how smart, intelligent and skillful youth now a days they are more knowledgeable than adult was, and so learning cryptocurrency maybe too young for them to fully understand but we cannot under estimated their ability in terms of technologies they can be learn or taught about bitcoin provided it will be in good motivation, intention and purpose that their skill and all that will be directed into good one so that they can be more useful and productive and responsible citizen of our country.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
Generation today or teenagers today are quite techy or  advanced in terms of technologies and for me if a student can understand about the topics in government, politics, business and even technology for sure they can already understand bitcoin but of course explain it in the very simple way they can understand it and in every level the deeper the knowledge they should give about bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
This is a very promising innovation! For students this is a great advantage over other peers who don't have knowledge on such an important topic as the cryptocurrency. Schools teach a lot, but mostly things that are not useful in later life, outside the school. And this subject is a brilliant decision in the field of education!
Activity: 66
Well , I think it ia good to know that cryptocurrency are introduce at teach to high school as they will be more open in the new technology and the role of being good in financial analysis, so they can learn how to handle there own money and invest in good business...
Activity: 182
I find it inappropriate to put electronic money into college education.

But giving some basic knowledge would be kinda useful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I've heard there are a lot of education courses teaching you everything you need to know about cryptocurrency from the very basic to the highly advanced. But I prefer more technology courses - blockchain, BD
Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
Wow.. that's a good thing, schools in the world should follow that immediately, so it will be more and more people are aware and understand about cryptocurrency.
And realize that we are being enslaved by fiat currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
this is one of the most interesting subjects to apply in high school. with knowledge of cryptocurrencies, these learners may become new creators of cryptocurrency in the future with various improvements.
But it applies to countries that have legalized the circulation of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
If educating on electronic money I think no one would dare to teach this knowledge. The Crypto market is constantly changing. I find it inappropriate to put electronic money into college education.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I think is the best curriculum any school can introduce to its students in early stages like these. I just finished writing a research paper on how a computing power can be used to contribute to PROOF OF RESEARCH. through the use of gridcoin, a cryptocurrency. And I was shocked academics have been mining cryptocurrencies since long time to contribute computing power to research and rewarded with cryptocurrency in exchange. High school students will greatly benefits from cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
wow this is a great news with this the young will know many about crypto-currency and will also help the government to know that crypto-currency is not but real.
Activity: 476

It is good idea if schools and universities will have subject about cryptocurrencies. It will help the students to become aware to what is virtual cryptocurrency and what its importance, function and benefits in our economy.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
They say knowledge is power perhaps no one is too young to make money. Thus, it will be a great idea to educate high school students about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
It's not the time for this yet. The market of crypto-currencies is still very young and the technology is far from always finalized and represents a real capacity.

Agree. Moreover, one should get some basic knowledge in economics, finance, internet technologies before studying cryptos. Once such programs are implemeted and there will be a profound legislature there will be demand and supply in crypto education.
Activity: 196
government must do that. Cryptocurrency will be a global trend. every country will create their Cryptocurrency so they must teach how to create them
Activity: 658
Merit: 505

I believe this really is too soon with regard to Students however the correct period with regard to university students, however general this particular is ideal for the actual crypto neighborhood. This can definitely impact the near future associated with Crypto foreign currency marketplace, given that they possess a minimum of a fundamental understanding exactly how blockchain functions. In contrast to the actual seniors these days which has a shut thoughts convinced that Bitcoin/altcoin is simply an additional rip-off. This particular college students would be the long term traders and can certainly help to make the actual crypto foreign currency marketplace remain for future years..
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
Yes it is a good idea but i don't think that it could happen. But before you propose this to the states and universities you have to be accepted bitcoin in all country not only in crypto industry. And if that happens every student has the ability to own money that do not base on you parents.
Activity: 728
I really agree if held subjects about crypto currency because era will n sophisticated and crypto currency will increasingly in use and we need to know what is crypto currency. but indeed in a country that has not legalized crypto currency this will not happen. in the world of education there will be no subject crypto currency because the country has not legalized crypto currency
Pages:
Jump to: