Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school - page 7. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
jes but dont forget to tech every single kid how to create their own cryptocurrency as well, so they aren't forced to work for the money of those greedy lambo seeking scammers that promote their garbage into schools, and want them for their personal private greedy interests as "money earning cattle"

Well probably teach them to be aware but not to the point that it's included in their curriculum. Eventually kids will be exposed to crypto with techmology being easily picked up by everyone, so i think it's enough to make these youngsters aware about the dangers and how to be careful when dealing with it.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
Yes thats a good idea for them to learn and focus for  their bright future .They should learn about cryptocurrencies for them also to know how to earn money and aside from that they will gain knowledge and ability to manage their business without depending on their parents .
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
jes but dont forget to tech every single kid how to create their own cryptocurrency as well, so they aren't forced to work for the money of those greedy lambo seeking scammers that promote their garbage into schools, and want them for their personal private greedy interests as "money earning cattle"
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
I think this is a good thing because cryptocurrency is taught in high school, if the younger generation knows cryptocurrency then this will make a better future so I agree if cryptocurrency is taught in high school.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
That's a good starting point in promoting cryptocurrency to the world...  If it is widely introduced all over the world it will really help a lots...  And surely the legalization of crypto will easily get...  If it happen we are just like living in a modern world...  If it widely know by a lots of people especially children it is much better... If crypto become popular it could really change the world... I hope soon in our country it will happen...
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
In Vietnam, teaching high school students about electronic money is never the case. And I do not think this is necessary. They need to learn the basic knowledge and skills to step into life. Do not over think about making money and failing to invest in bitcoin will have consequences.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
As if the "train is going away" and the sooner you start to delve into new technologies, the more opportunities are open before you. Even a little envious of those children.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
I think it's too early for high school students because they do not know how to use bitcoin especially in trading so it's a deferral for young people to make them even more interested in their studies
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
I think that children of lower grades are still too early, because the system of education and so on is loaded, and the last two classes can be fully acquainted with them, I agree with the guy who talked about training kreptovolots in colleges, institutes, so that they could already earn their own money and not live off parents

It will just be a matter of how they will approach it, some who don't have enough finances will be willing too much too learn this.
Activity: 294
I think that children of lower grades are still too early, because the system of education and so on is loaded, and the last two classes can be fully acquainted with them, I agree with the guy who talked about training kreptovolots in colleges, institutes, so that they could already earn their own money and not live off parents
Activity: 1
It is good to have cryptocurrency eduaction as early as highschool. Many teenagers in highschool spend more time in using the internet. Learning cryptocurrency as early in highschool will help them to learn more in advance technology and earn money while spending time in the internet.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
yes of course cryptocurrency education for high school in my opinion is very important because with such cryptocurrency education students can know the technology used and know the benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
The knowledge, which is being given through schools, is a good decision for schools. The students will get knowledge and will do work with efficiency. They will not use internet for wrong things and will concentrate on earning.
Activity: 196
In my opinion it will be very very good to teach cryptocurrency in high school like other courses. it should be tot the way financial account and the likes is been tot. But it should be d basic not d money making part becos if those high school student and been tot d money making part, it will distract some student from concentrating on their studies.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
this is very nice sir, but how about learning them.? whether about bitcoin or about crypto currency technology.? I strongly support schools teaching crypto currencies, but it has to be from the bottom, about technology, creating, developing, and making useful. it is very early if schools introduce ways to find crypto currency. because they will not focus on other lessons if that happens.
Activity: 53
Wow very interesting this is very good for children can learn more inside cryptocurrency. Surely they look foward to becoming great children in the world of bitcoin, because there are still many countries that have not taught this to schoolchildren.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
crypto should teach to them. Because I believe that this is not the perfect time of enhancing them in this system. If I'm not mistaken the students in high school will be in the rage of  13- 18 yrs.old where in thru this bracket it consider as a time of setting their first stage of enhancing his/her maturity and capability.
Yes crypto is needed to teach to everybody because by learnin earlier, we will be possible to do the best when we are doingbin the exact trading. Blockchain is future technology, no loss if we will learn this technology.
I don't think that it is advisable to put high school student in that area, maybe we should just consider them in teaching how they are going to save money at their early age, and show them that there are lot of opportunities out there that is why they don't need to be in a hurry that much

I agree. They should not be under pressure. But some exposure might be a good thing. Through this, they will be aware that there is a technology like this they can try and learn.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
I think it is a good idea for high school students to learn about cryptocurrencies at the very early for them to be knowledgeable about how these currencies work and how it helps people. It is on a curriculum so the lessons must be 100 percent correct and no bias because some might taught students the wrong things about it but it is definitely a good idea to teach these young people about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 182
Until there`re no legislature devoted to cryptocurrencies, no politicians who understand and accept it, there will be no cryptocurrency education. It`s officials who create educational standards of all kinds. So for now everything that people who try to get acqainted with this area and also professionals can do is to track relevant communities and leaders of crypto-world.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
yes of course it is very important with the education about bitcoin then all can understand the concept of bitcoin, how can get profit from bitcoin and can know technology used by bitcoin, technology used bitcoin in my opinion is very open transaction you can see it but never can be stolen.
Pages:
Jump to: