Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school - page 9. (Read 2003 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 108
It is a nice initiative to teach students about crypto as they will be able to relate to this.  hope these students also develop similar projects that can help others in future.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It is a good way to educate students about the innovation that is happening to our technology as well as to our currencies. Teaching them at a young age can give them knowledge on how to use internet in a meaningful way where they can earn money. Through this, teenagers/students will avoid using internet for not so important things like playing internet games where they are just wasting their time but rather use this internet in earning money with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 15
Cryptocurrency education in high school ?
It all depends on the urgency, and if the purpose of the education is only to increase the knowledge of Cryptocurrency side, I think it does not matter, the most important the students stay focused on education and learning, not yet need to be involved in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
This is good news.. So the public, especially the students are no strangers to crypto currency.. But, i know studying crypto currency will not be easy..
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
Really great news in the world of crypto,more people learn then the value will also be rising rapidly,I think it is time the world opens eyes about how crypto is growing fast.Lets rock crypto world together.
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
I think this is too early for High school students but the right time for college students, but overall this is great for the crypto community. This will certainly affect the future of Crypto currency market, since they have at least a basic knowledge how blockchain works. Unlike the older people today that has a closed mind thinking that Bitcoin/altcoin is just another scam. This students will be the future investors and will surely make the crypto currency market stay for the future.

Thats true when I was in high school thats the time when I am thinking about the future and the course that I will take to college and including cryptocurrency in the high school might affect they mindset for the future how are they going to see income versus education, I not going to agree with this better to involve economics.
Activity: 87
if there is a bitcoin education in the middle school must be a bitcoin digital world will be increasingly known by everyone in the world, especially in my country in Indonesia .
Activity: 93
As we all know our world is heading towards a cashless society and educating the young minds about it is a good move. More innovations and development will be expected along the way.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
This is a good thing that should be done by all schools because by introducing cryptocurrency to the younger generation in the future the younger generation will be able to utilize more optimally or can develop cryptocurrency to be more efficient, however the role of young generation is needed to develop technology blockchain fore.
it is good to have cryptocurrency education in high school. But i must suggest that only a brief introduction of crypto should teach to them. Because I believe that this is not the perfect time of enhancing them in this system old where in thru this bracket it consider as a time of setting their first stage of enhancing his/her maturity and capability. Therefore their are not yet responsible enough to this and i think teaching of them is only wasting of time.
Activity: 178
This is the best initiative any high school can ever take to make sure the students are abreast with modern trends. I believe that this will go a long way  to help the students get a head start to be very successful investors in the crypto community. Other high schools and colleges should try as much as possible to follow suit.
Activity: 392
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
For me teaching the students about the cryptocurrency is really a good idea to do, and i believe that cryptocurrency will surely be part of the future so for me all the schools should teach the studentd about cryptocurrency, so they can have an idea with crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
That is uplifting news for bitcoin to end up much more prominent. Obviously it's extraordinary for understudies to be learned about cryptographic money. On the off chance that that is genuine we should bolster it. Ideally more schools will show understudies about bitcoin. Furthermore, will likewise make bitcoin more famous and intrigue numerous youngsters.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
This is really a very constructive decision. With the implementation, young guys will get sufficient time and resource to get the in-depth knowledge.
Agree, making cryptocurrency as education in high school is good news because by giving lessons to them then we can make the young generation recognize bitcoin and cryptocurrency so as to make a better change in the future.
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
It certainly can and earlier for children of school age, but I'm sure it's very interesting. Someone of the guys that'll come in handy in the future, and maybe someone will start earning while still in school.
Merit: 1
The future is your Genome
Hello! I think it's a wonderful idea! Because it is not just a current and interesting topic but behind it is made up of very complex algorithms very difficult to understand if you do not have a suitable preparation. This is why I think it was a good idea to introduce this topic in schools can teach a lot to those who are interested.
Activity: 6
I'm into this. It is for the future of technology. The next generations may think of a way how to implement block technology than our generations. This will be a really really big step in technology. So, I'm up for this one.
Activity: 602
A great start for the guys from this school. Today it is necessary to receive actual knowledge which precisely will be useful to pupils after the termination of school. And bitcoin is the technology that some of the guys will find themselves in life, I'm sure.
Activity: 294
Attaboy. A good advanced school that understands what is future for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in General. Probably soon in many schools will study cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

At present, this is the right decisions to incorporate cryptocurrencies courses in the curriculum for the reason that we observe an accelerated expansion in this domain. Many countries around the globe are competing to be the pioneer in this field which has favorable future prospects.   

Pages:
Jump to: