Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school - page 2. (Read 2003 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

I think it will be great if high school students will be able to learn about cryptocurrencies at their early age.  Because I know someday that this can help them out. I knew about cryptocurrencies since I was in high school and I can see that it helps me a lot to push my dreams. Not just financially but also in a lot of ways
Activity: 518
That might be the case in just one or two schools in the world, but I don't think until cryptocurrencies are legalized that governments are going to allow it to be taught in the schools or colleges yet. Crypto currencies are something that I don't think the governments are going to promote as they don't have any control over it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Better say learning blockchain in high school, because crypto is the application for blockchain.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
I would say for senior high, it's good to know if It will be added as one of the subject, we should educate people and the best time to start is while they are in school. one of the advange is they can earn from it and they can support themselves.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
that so very interesting but unfortunately in my country (indonesia)never had a school like that.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
I think it can be included in the curriculum in high school,about cryptocurrency education but off curse it must start from the basic one to a more complex cryptographic technology,at this stage,students are more curious when regards to new technology then we can use this curiosity in orienting about the technology in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
The market of crypto-currencies is still very young and the technology is far from always finalized and represents a real capacity.  I have no doubt that those early adopters of bitcoin are now enjoying a good profits in this great business. It is a great because you can make it anytime anywhere where you want. I'm happy because of the hold and now the price is seen immediately recovery, bitcoin is the business of the future.
Activity: 31
Agree, making cryptocurrency as education in high school is good news because by giving lessons to them then we can make the young generation recognize bitcoin and cryptocurrency so as to make a better change in the future.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
In my opinion,  it has not been important to introduce cryptocurrency to high school students since they've had many subjects at school to learn. Besides cryptocurrency shouldn't be their concern. It's better to emphasize on their character building which is more needed in this era.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

I think its too early for the high school to learn about cryptocurrency because they will focus on cryptos or how to make money instead of focusing on their subject. For me, this is good to teach the college students so that they can help their parents in making money and they can also pay their tuition fees, and other fees in school.

I would love to see the youngsters doing crypto things rather than seeing them hooked on social media and mobile gaming stuff without earning them a cent. A lot of parents today complaining and having a hard time understanding their kids because of those so-called mobile gaming addiction in boys predominantly and social media addiction in some girls. They giving headaches to their parents actually. So, teaching cryptocurrency in high school will not only educate them but will give them the advantage to make money at an early age as well.

Yes agree, they are the future and if they are actively acquainted and using bitcoin then this will have a big impact on bitcoin development, I hope bitcoin can be taught in high school around the world.
Activity: 224
Early. Too hot blood in adolescents. Disasters can do for themselves and families. Let it be better to learn at least competently at school and think with your head. Oto somehow it becomes terrible when they are listening. In the institute this is another matter.
Activity: 114

I think its too early for the high school to learn about cryptocurrency because they will focus on cryptos or how to make money instead of focusing on their subject. For me, this is good to teach the college students so that they can help their parents in making money and they can also pay their tuition fees, and other fees in school.

I would love to see the youngsters doing crypto things rather than seeing them hooked on social media and mobile gaming stuff without earning them a cent. A lot of parents today complaining and having a hard time understanding their kids because of those so-called mobile gaming addiction in boys predominantly and social media addiction in some girls. They giving headaches to their parents actually. So, teaching cryptocurrency in high school will not only educate them but will give them the advantage to make money at an early age as well.
Activity: 364
Haha this is really a good initiative , Knowing about the crypto Currency is like knowing the future already , I think it should have given as independent subject. The blockchain technology , not only the in finance market but also it has enormous potential all over the world. But could you tell me in which country this initiative was taken ? i love to know that.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
This is a good news because bitcoin is introduced in high school, although many countries are banned bitcoin but it must be admitted that the blockchain system is a good solution for future transactions because it does not depend on one server so transaction speed is better.
Precisely! School is where formal education is implemented. It gives feelings of belongingness and social responsibility and provides a unique experience. It's great to know how the acceptance and implementation of this technology is increasing. The biggest skill we aim for is the eagerness to learn. I think it's the best time to equip students with a structural perspective to be able to mentor their growth opportunities, to be able to introduce to the class how to earn and respect for money, budgeting, and how to formulate a business plan. I also think that it needs stronger regulations and management.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
A good move by the school authorities to teach student of high school cryptocurrency lessons. They are preparing them for financial freedom toward their future.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
High school is not the right time to teach students  about bitcoin for me.they must focus first in their academic subject.because if they will know how to earn money from it they will focus in bitcoin and not in their studies.the right time to teach them is in college so that they can understand it well.
For me it's not that detrimental. The temptation of money is real but a wise and intelligent student will both invest in understanding the industry of bitcoin and the power of academics. It's heavily dependent on the type of personality the person possesses but regardless of that, time management and openness to acquiring knowledge in bitcoin industry is the key.
Activity: 140
Sounds like a great way to prepare them for the future.
Activity: 29
It is interesting to observe how a new science is born. Over time, it will replace the entire existing system of the economy. A new generation will not know what is fiat
Activity: 504
High school is not the right time to teach students  about bitcoin for me.they must focus first in their academic subject.because if they will know how to earn money from it they will focus in bitcoin and not in their studies.the right time to teach them is in college so that they can understand it well.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
This is a good news because bitcoin is introduced in high school, although many countries are banned bitcoin but it must be admitted that the blockchain system is a good solution for future transactions because it does not depend on one server so transaction speed is better.
Pages:
Jump to: