Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school - page 4. (Read 2003 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 100
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
The bitcoin will become more popular if all of educational institutions will teach bitcoins to their students. They should teach bitcoins to their student because it will benefits many students and they will easily understand how it works and what is for.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Way to go!!! That's one of my visions because by the time they're in college they must have become experts in the crypto world and believe it or not by so doing many students who end their education in high school because of funds might just not be an issue any more. High school is a ripe time to introduce Bitcoin.
Activity: 14
yes I think this is too early for High school students but the right time for college students, but overall this is great for the crypto community. This will certainly affect the future of Crypto currency market, since they have at least a basic knowledge how blockchain works. Unlike the older people today that has a closed mind thinking that Bitcoin/altcoin is just another scam. This students will be the future investors and will surely make the crypto currency market stay for the future and This is encouraging, but I'm only fully supportive if the cryptocurrency talk is part of a larger discussion on personal finance education. Financial education is far more important to the entire population. And cryptocurrency plays a role in that education, but only if people know the fundamentals of responsible personal finance.

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
░███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
Actually Studying the crypto currency is not good idea instead of school has to pick blockchain technology, How the programming is to be done under blocks and what are the different application of blockchain. these are the topics which should be taught in school.
So student could be able to pick direction from their school where they actually want to go. so if it happens there will be new innovations coming soon in market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
It's very good classes for colledge or university but not in high school. Learning about bitcoin is very easy without any teachers, but to learn how it works it's not easy.
Activity: 78
the statment is very good
education of cryptocurrency (blockchain) from middle age is very precise and definitely contributes greatly to the advancement of blockchain technology itself and the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 237
I don't think that is a good Idea, high school students is too young for this kind of business I think it is much better if they still focuses on their studies and they start knowing this kind of thing in the right time and when they already finished their studies so they don't have destruction on their study and can focus more.
Activity: 176
I think it is the best way to promote cryptocurrency to the world...  If it widely introduced all of us will be get literate... And mayvmbe if it happen goverment will renounced their decision about crypto...  Probablly they will saw the advantage of it to us and also to the economy...  Its legalization also will become fast if it introduced in school...
Activity: 39
Merit: 11
if according to many people too early to learn the world of crypto during high school, I do not think so. such times are the times in which they prepare to organize the future. and I think if we succeed in the crypto business, this is our future asset.
Activity: 308
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

I think it can be provided as an extracurricular activity or through seminars, but being part of the curriculum in each school is too excessive for me. Cryptocurrency would not take that much time to learn and teaching it as a subject would make it too saturated for the highschool students. But as a club or seminars, I think it would be very effective and somehow help the students to give them idea how to save and manage their funds at an early age.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
It's a pity that in my school no one even talked about bitcoin, although when I was in high school, bitcoin already existed and developed. I hope that at least some advanced schools will tell the children about this unique technology.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I think that is the time that we are gonna teach the crypto currency education so that when their still young they know how to earn the money and the responsibilities to save their money when they graduate in college they were ready and can adopt the new teachnology.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
It may be too early for children to learn cryptocurrency at school, but additional information about earnings has not yet prevented anyone. And the students will decide what to do with this information about bitcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
This can help many children to earn in the future. The sooner they learn about this technology, the better for them. It is not necessary to invest immediately, they can just start studying the information, and by the time they start earning on their own, they will know where to invest some of their money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Wow! This is actually great. I hope our country will also adopt to this change. This is actually good. We keep on teaching our student how to be workers, why not teach them how to be investors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
This is a good thing to do if you want to create a generation of young people who are knowledgeable about cryptocurrency, which is a trend in the future. I am very supportive of this because it will help these students have a better understanding of cryptocurrency and that will make crypto more popular in life rather than just in the financial markets.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Yes it is a good idea but i don't think that it could happen. But before you propose this to the states and universities you have to be accepted bitcoin in all country not only in crypto industry. And if that happens every student has the ability to own money that do not base on you parents.

why bitcoin, why not all cryptocurrencies in general?

why it bitcoin privileged, in propagation and advertising and everyone is supposed to accept it?

i mean bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that proven makes us all poorer
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
I think it's way too early for this. It's an interesting idea, but crypto needs to be much more widespread before we can start thinking about bringing it to the schools. Regardless of this, i hope this step will help crypto in the long run and it will be beneficial for the students.
Activity: 196
i acknowledge that,it is a good idea.but not  perfect time for highschool level students. i think the right time for college students, if college students known Cryptocurrency.they can make future early and easily that hoped.
U20
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
CAT.EX Exchange
I think should be given training about CryptoCurrency in high school and universities. it is necessary for the future of this economy. So, technology is developing, young people are conscious.
Pages:
Jump to: