Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school - page 22. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
In the Rich dad, Poor dad story, the idea to not think out of the box and become creative thinking the world is gonna continue the way it has always been will be a deceit to never recover from......Clearly, cryptocurrency is the way into the future and to do otherwise is to stop been relevant.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
It is really a good idea for our time is very much surrounds with technology but of course this should have limitatikns and boundaries. It is not bad to know every new advance technology but with beyond limits.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It seems like incorporating cryptocurrency in high school is a good move. Part of the lesson such as in mathematics and other business-related subjects can be implemented, however it would still be a mile stone to happen. Let's hope that it would come to that.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Well , I think it ia good to know that cryptocurrency are introduce at teach to high school as they will be more open in the new technology and the role of being good in financial analysis, so they can learn how to handle there own money and invest in good business...
Precisey, it also help the student to gain money from it and they can even help their family in terms of financial services. If crypto currency would be introduce in highschool then the students will have an idea on how to manage their money or they can also make it double. They would also have an idea on how to invest properly. Crypto currency is a big help from them if they will make use of their knowledge about it.
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
That would be awesome! Well, there are really advantages if this kind of discussion will be part of a school subject or topic not only to entice students how to generate income with lesser time and effort to give but also to help them learn to cultivate proper goal determination in upholding their needs without simply relying on their parent's support. In some places, cryptocurrencies had been a topic for discussion especially in colleges and universities when they're talking about economic finances.
Activity: 112
It seems like incorporating cryptocurrency in high school is a good move. Part of the lesson such as in mathematics and other business-related subjects can be implemented, however it would still be a mile stone to happen. Let's hope that it would come to that.
Activity: 130
I think there should be education about crypto in the case because it is the future and everyone needs to get information including the students, because now it is popular
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
when i sma i do not know bitcoin and all my teachers have never taught me, how long time i know from my friend and i got interested and i started to learn from youtubu browsing and i am a little bit of analyze but i want to deepen bitcoin i sure bitcoin can change me for the future
Activity: 90
I think this is too early for High school students but the right time for college students, but overall this is great for the crypto community. This will certainly affect the future of Crypto currency market, since they have at least a basic knowledge how blockchain works. Unlike the older people today that has a closed mind thinking that Bitcoin/altcoin is just another scam. This students will be the future investors and will surely make the crypto currency market stay for the future.
I very much agree that I think high school students who accept bitcoin skills are far weaker than college students, and that high school life is so interesting. If it is not for their own interest, I do not advise them to learn bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
In our country which is Philippines, I think highschool students are not yet ready for things like this, like bitcoin, because it is obvious that they are not yet interested and they are still too young to be open and  get familiarized with cryptocurrency. But in college maybe they will be ready and that is the perfect time.
Activity: 5
This is a good idea. They can let them know in advance about new investment technologies and the latest developments in society.
Activity: 4
I feel that it is too early to teach bitcoin in high school. It is not necessary. The academics in senior high school are very nervous and have no time to practice. The university is the best time to teach bitcoin knowledge.
Activity: 42
yes, all these kind of technology should be thought in high school
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
It is a great news that more and more schools are into making our next generation ready and equipped in handling crypto currencies, it means we are in the right path of guiding these kids to be more responsible and knowledgeable in handling their finances for a better future for all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
I think this is good way to start introducing cryptocurrency to teenagers. At a young age they will know how crypto works. So that if they want to enter crypto world. They are ready and they know what they need to do.
Activity: 82
I think this is too early for high school students. They don't have the time to learn cryptocurrencies. They need to worry about which university to attend.
Activity: 102
I think that only in this special case, many high school students do not have the ability and the time to invest in cryptocurrencies. Popular science knowledge in this area is still possible.
Activity: 181
Merit: 4
That's a good idea.. I think cryptocurrency education should implement by many educational institution because the more people use it the better..  And we all know that someday this cryptocurrency will become popular and probably the government will used it to develop their economy.. So cryptocurrency education is one of the best things to educate all about what will happen in our future..
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

This is really actually a good idea. Especially that high school students are more enthusiastic on things online , there will be more interested in studying it and they can also apply it in the real world if they grasp its importance. I actually read the article online and it is just incorporated in one subject by a teacher who learned about it from her own students so she decided to teach it to them for an additional information not really a sole subject. However when companies were asked if those who learn cryptocurrency has more advantage, they said that they still prefer those who are willing to learn and with high energy in the workplace.
Activity: 117
We are introducing crypto to teaching now too soon, all is just beginning, we should learn about it better before spreading it to everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: