Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school - page 23. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
education about kryptocurrency in schools is very useful for students to understand the development of world currencies and trade, let alone students can use bitcoin as a place to earn extra money for school fees. and teachers can also explain the basic foundation of ICO in global market. I hope the school can add a course on cryptocurrency
Activity: 108
Merit: 6
I think that this is a fantastic addition to a finance course. Juniors and Seniors are very intuitive and interested in what is going on in the "current world" market. Introducing this information at a high school level this will peak interest and hopefully inspire advances in the blockchain technology. Children are our future, keeping them up to speed on current events is key to our advancement.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Its very good if crypro.eduction  provide in high school so student also know how to earn money
 I think in Australia now day provide this system in high school
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
well this is a very good timesday development bitcoin is very important for life in this very modern day and maybe one day not only in there education bitcoin will be applied in all schools around the world this is a good new trend.
RMR
Activity: 41
it would be great if they did not affect their studies.
Activity: 11
Cryptocurrency education in high school ?I think there needs to be a learning about it all because it is very good to know the world of Cryptocurrency  in the era of high school.
Activity: 37
I think the right audience is a college students. High school students are not interested in investing their futures, they love only to play and to play. But when the college students is offered this kind of subject they are interested. Actually going to college is a choice so they are entering colleges and universities to enhance their skills for future works and make bigger money. So when this is implemented to each and everyone in students in college their point of view in investing will change. This will help also for Bitcoin to increase and increase in value. Also it will become easily implemented that Bitcoin can be a national currency.
Activity: 29
In my own view, it is a good idea to educate students on cryptocurrency in high school knowing fully well that, it is the latest technology in town, but then, I will like to suggest that they are only introduced to it because this may not be the perfect time to bring the full knowledge to them.
Activity: 176
Merit: 15
I believe that now is the time of progress and an early future. And the crypto currency is the beginning of this future. So, it is absolutely necessary to introduce crypto currency into the school program.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
That's a great thing hopefully there will be a course about blockchain in our country it's not recommendes for highschool in our coutry because they are not matured enough they always want to spend their money playing online games rather than finding ways how to earn.

If you are really interested about the block chain then you need to take a computer science course or an i.t. course because this type of courses are focused on programming and block chain is a programming algorithm that is made for cryptocurrency transactions.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
There are more important stuff to teach than concurrency.
Everyone has his own way of thinking and looking up at the things but I really think of this step to be exceptionally well as it will not only make the young students well aware of the crypto currencies but it will show them a new way of making some good amount of money as well in the future lives and that they can also make use of the crypto currency in order to live an independent life too.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
I do hope that more and more high school campuses will be teaching students the idea of cryptocurrency just like in that article. Junior and senior high are way more active to bad influences these days not all of them but mostly. So for me if an institution teaches crypto to these students it will help them familiarize and enhance some skills towards earning, time management and of course motivation during that stage. They will develop something that makes them a successful and dependent student most especially in financial needs just by having knowledge about crypto. As far as I know students are more aware of the existence of Bitcoin because of it's popularity than any other coins.
definitely,my sons are senior high and junior high.i started telling them some stories about crypto,though i have not tell them how to profit,but i teach them how this community goes.whats the importance of this in every individual.and to them also as a future generation cryptonians
Activity: 204
That bitcoin is taught in schools is good, students will learn more knowledge about virtual currency, make money and financially independent. But in my country, bitcoin is not accepted by the government. The government banned bitcoins. Therefore, that the bitcoin is taught in school is never going to happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
A great stepping stone for high school students to learn cryptocurrency in their curriculum. New batch of crypto investors that are well trained and taught how to invest wisely, I wish more schools will adopt this kind of curriculum. This will have a huge impact not just on financial industry but also in the crypto-industry.  Smiley
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
I do hope that more and more high school campuses will be teaching students the idea of cryptocurrency just like in that article. Junior and senior high are way more active to bad influences these days not all of them but mostly. So for me if an institution teaches crypto to these students it will help them familiarize and enhance some skills towards earning, time management and of course motivation during that stage. They will develop something that makes them a successful and dependent student most especially in financial needs just by having knowledge about crypto. As far as I know students are more aware of the existence of Bitcoin because of it's popularity than any other coins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265

cool bitcoin for highschool?this one great job for the youngsters to early learning this area of economy in which a free tutorial for them on how to learn at the same time to learn.this world will offer them another waybof living thy every government cant provide,with this their future will be delightful and wont become miserable like others
Activity: 462
Merit: 102

Good to know. Eventually, cryptocurrency will be integrated in every school system we have including college and post graduate studies. We should promote a lot more education about cryptocurrency development and marketing. I hope we continue this trend and passion for crypto.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
That's a great thing hopefully there will be a course about blockchain in our country it's not recommendes for highschool in our coutry because they are not matured enough they always want to spend their money playing online games rather than finding ways how to earn.
Activity: 10
There are more important stuff to teach than concurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
They had kids learning how to build websites when the dot come boom took off and that failed. I think its a good way to try and educate and reach kids with new tech, but high school I think is to early for it.

Well, this could really help the students have a futuristic mindset. An awareness that they could actually earn money even at their young age. This could also divert their attention from online games. This could help them have a better viewpoint of life
Pages:
Jump to: