Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school - page 24. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 2
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

I think that's very good to acknowledge students with blockchain technology. It will form new generation of people who will have more positive point of view concerning criptocurrency

Well, it can help educate and also developed there methods of advertising and promoting products by means of understanding the flow of market that reflect the digital economy as well. Cryptocurrency today is the gift of God send to people to answer the biggest unemployelment rate in each country today.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I think this is too early for High school students but the right time for college students, but overall this is great for the crypto community. This will certainly affect the future of Crypto currency market, since they have at least a basic knowledge how blockchain works. Unlike the older people today that has a closed mind thinking that Bitcoin/altcoin is just another scam. This students will be the future investors and will surely make the crypto currency market stay for the future.
These high school students are almost at the same level of college students in countries without standard academic years. But, the intensity of understanding between a high school and a college student still depends on their interest and the way the crypto currency is elaborated. It is very nice that they have teachers guiding them correctly about the ways of the crypto. Never forget to elaborate the advantages and disadvantages of these things because those are the main factors to understand a topic clearly.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

I think that's very good to acknowledge students with blockchain technology. It will form new generation of people who will have more positive point of view concerning criptocurrency
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
This is a good starting point for young generations to learn about how cryptocurrencies works and at young age they will already get involved in investments but hoping this will not affect their studies as I've witnessed some of my friends who's still in college is unfocused on their studies. I'm hoping this crypto education will also include how will they manage and control their time spending in crypto and how to being discipline and responsible young individuals.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
Cryptocurrencies is the future money so for me I think this is good to introduce it to school just like in accounting subject.

Schools and colleges should embrace new technology  trends for their students.
Yeah this should be happened for the betterment of our next generations. Like other accounting and mathematical subjects, I think bitcoins must be taught in schools and colleges so that when these children get into the next era, they already well known with bitcoins. Then, there would be a familiarity with all these coins and their methods, how to use them.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
though this is a good news,but i guess this is jot a good idea,highschool wasnt ready for this king of serious discussion and community.why not just teach them how to manage money and not teaching them to earn money.they are young they must enjoy their youth.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

I don't think that there is anything wrong with including cryptocurrency in a school's curriculum. I mean it is after all the modern time and we should accept the fact that there are more things to learn and it is better to learn in advanced rather than late, isn't it? So, we should totally approve cryptocurrency subjects at school.
Activity: 278
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 10:53:25 PM
I think it's excellent news, that high school students already learn from early on about technology and investment alternatives that represent cryptocurrencies, this will help a lot to achieve better jobs or future business.
Activity: 210
February 28, 2018, 10:52:04 PM
This is the early result of that research. It’s meant to serve as an introductory guide for those in education who are interested in learning a bit more about the blockchain and its potential applications in ed-tech.
Activity: 196
February 28, 2018, 10:43:15 PM
Just think of the future once all people are into cryptocurrency or the blockchain technology. The application of these kinds of technology can someday replace the stock market with companies opting to replace shares with tokens. I know it's improbable because of the amount of resources to transition from one platform to another but it's amazing to think about it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 28, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

Soon courses on which it will be possible to get knowledge about cryptocurrencies will appear in all places around the world. Electronic money does not disappear anywhere yet. Blockchain also will remain. And we need to learn how to live with it.
Activity: 68
February 28, 2018, 05:43:02 AM
This should be very good news for the development of bitcoin, indicating that the younger generation is accepting the development of bitcoin and helping more countries accept bitcoin.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 04:02:55 AM
that is good process system of best future in cryptocurrenncy are education in high school.the techonlogy system of cryptocurrency coinacademy is in the process of gathering data for the digital currency adoption report of education system to cryptocurrency are valuable process.the education system must be involved to cryptocurrency are digital money process of education high school applying for the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 04:01:28 AM
That is a nice idea, to teach high school students about crypto currency is a good start in accepting bitcoin in the lives of every individual because in that way they will analyse the consequences of using crypto currency at their younger age.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
February 28, 2018, 03:45:25 AM
Well, in my opinion, this is a good thing for the bitcoin community. Cryptocurrencies will become more popular because of the schools/universities. I think it is better for it to start in college. Since the students will be more mature and their mindset. It is good for the crypto world in order to attract more and more people. Smiley
Activity: 2
February 28, 2018, 03:42:32 AM
I think personally it is great schools are teaching about cryptos. It seems like the right move. It is going to be a life lesson in the future and the kids will greatly appreciate it when they are buying their own crypto currencies to further their portfolios.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
February 28, 2018, 03:37:52 AM
I think it's rather early for them to learn about Cryptos. The best age for that is to start learning about it is when they are in college. Because it's possible instead of studying, they start to earn with bitcoin.
Activity: 119
February 28, 2018, 03:03:32 AM
I am very happy to see this good news, hopefully in all high schools teach about crypto currency so that crypto currency is known by the whole world. I am sure investors will increase and bitcoin prices will increase.
on the other hand I am afraid the students will be lazy to school and will leave the lesson. I hope that teachers who teach crypto currencies to learners can lead to positive ones to keep students in school even though they have made their own money from bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 02:23:43 AM
This is a very advanced school.  And it is very right to give children useful and modern knowledge.  It is a pity that in other countries have not yet begun in schools to tell children about the crypto currency.  Although many students themselves show interest in bitcoin, and understand the crypto currency better than many adults.
Activity: 59
February 28, 2018, 02:04:27 AM

Seems good to include study on Crypto currencies in education. But feel, it should be at the higher level. High school students should not be involved in the matters which are not fully explored by professional/adults till now.
Pages:
Jump to: