Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school - page 27. (Read 2006 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 09:58:29 AM
It is a good thing! Students should be taught in high school and also college about bitcoin. The more they know the higher chances they have to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 434
February 26, 2018, 09:48:57 AM
The progress of crypto is the level that must be in the struggle so as to achieve the goal, so that if cryptococci in high school because the class and level of age and willingness at this level identity and willingness more real.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 08:16:31 PM
Precisely because it is young, then the students or still in high school should start studying the investment, right? Many students in developed countries who have successfully invested in the age of 20 an, your students in Indonesia is still procrastinating? Do not delay anymore, let's start studying the investment right now. age is not a problem especially if you are still studying sma cobak you learn from an early age to learn to do business from now.
Activity: 28
February 25, 2018, 08:06:06 PM
I think it will be necessary in the future. The crypto world will be just as popular and indispensable as the internet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 07:56:11 PM
thats sound is great
i hope in my country, cryptocurrency education in high school available.
i think high school is best place to give education cryprocurrency. i really hope everyone can know about cryptocurrency and join with us.
Activity: 154
February 25, 2018, 07:28:51 PM
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

This is great. Hopefully this will also happen here in our country considering that this generation is an internet savvy generation and millenials are aggressive nowadays. It would be very advantage for them if they will learn it from school. It would take time but I am sure it will happen soon enough.
Activity: 229
February 25, 2018, 07:15:57 PM
good, but I do not agree if it's too fast introducing bitcoin to the students, because it can interfere with their learning concentration.

but if it introduces only basic theory, and does not practice, then it does not matter. because what is worried is if student can earn money with bitcoin.

then he should choose between quitting school or earning income.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
February 25, 2018, 06:43:51 PM
This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

This only mean that thi s generation is now being prepared into new kind of system. If the government has really the plan to recognize tge use of bitcoin there really a need to add this lesson in tge curriculum. Students have to be oriented really well specially this time where the mainstream medias arr saying baf thing about cryptosystem. I wont be surprise if more and more government now are starting to think on afding it to curriculums in both high school and college.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 06:40:21 PM
Very nice. Blockchain is the present and the future.
Blockchain will eventually start to deteriorate when there's a better technology feature that can process things in real time. It's okay pretty nice to have for now.
Activity: 280
February 25, 2018, 06:31:09 PM
Like any other education, this can only give impetus for further development.
Cryptocurrency and blockblockchain technology are developing rapidly.
But i think its a good idea Smiley
Activity: 98
Innovation Powered by Crypto
February 25, 2018, 06:23:31 PM
If bitcoin continues to be democratized it could be interesting to have financial lessons on how to use crypto, what impact blockchaine technology can have on our the future, it would interest a lot of student
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
February 25, 2018, 05:39:09 PM
I think it is a very good start for students to learn what is cryptocurrency from the teachers themselves. I would be fair if I got a chance like this but better late than never at least they are teaching it. The only thing I have got to know about computers is the meaning of word encryption so I guess everyone should have a deep understanding of the encryption and a practical example which can be cryptocurrency itself.

The early students learn  with cryptocurrency, the better in my opinion. High School is a good start to learn, since they have the idea and fresh mind to to cryptocurrency concept.In addition, high schools now are tech savvy and immersed with technology everyday. Its better to introduce them and incorporate in their subjects now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
February 25, 2018, 05:33:19 PM
school is supposed to prepare the future generation for integration into society by providing the necessary tools and knowledge so it makes sense to educate them about the future of doing business in the world ....bitcoins . there is absolutely nothing wrong with this because the earlier you are able to learn about it the better it will be for that individual to be able to fully understand and figure out how this will apply in real world situations.Proving students with this knowledge does not mean that they will forget about learning and focus on bitcoins this way of thinking sounds narrow minded and simplistic.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
February 25, 2018, 03:42:01 PM
I think it is a very good start for students to learn what is cryptocurrency from the teachers themselves. I would be fair if I got a chance like this but better late than never at least they are teaching it. The only thing I have got to know about computers is the meaning of word encryption so I guess everyone should have a deep understanding of the encryption and a practical example which can be cryptocurrency itself.
Activity: 6
February 25, 2018, 03:19:13 PM
Very nice. Blockchain is the present and the future.
Activity: 126
February 25, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

That's pretty cool! Sooner or later this will become a thing and crypto will have a wide adoption, therefor, the prices will dramatically increase. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 02:54:31 PM
this is one of the good news when bitcoin and other crypto are falling, hopefully other countries also experience the development of the same crypto world, so the more good news then the world of digital currency will be growing
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 02:34:08 PM
That's an interesting thought, but the major problem is, that the average teacher does not have any knowledge about Bitcoin or crypto currencies. As everything with technical or IT stuff, once it hits the school, the technology and information will already be outdated.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
February 25, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

This is very nice. I think it needs to be applied in all countries, how technology and economy can be integrated and can produce a good Crypto. future thoughts will be more sophisticated.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
February 25, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

They are taking out all the fun from school for sure. This is not the way one should introduce the student to outside world like crypto currency. I mean it’s truly alien for them and the school days are something different than this one. They might just get diverted from the actual course and may end up in different world. Cryptos are addictive and if they get this addiction then who will be responsible for this one.

I’m pretty sure they won’t just learn the Blockchain Technology and it’s use but also about the crypto currency and how to earn out of it. That could change everything.
Pages:
Jump to: