Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 13. (Read 10249 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 09, 2018, 06:24:42 PM
I think so, but the cryptocurrency is growing and deflated for 3 times , and I think that this time will be the same, just the main thing to believe in cryptocurrency and that it will change the world
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 05:52:16 PM
Not surprised to think so. Our people are used to trusting cash. A virtual currency for them is nothing. Although it is strange, after all, the cash can depreciate at any time. But the fact that the cryptocurrency bubble, I can not say so and think.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
October 09, 2018, 05:35:22 PM
Formerly, railroads, the Internet, airlines, etc. were called bubbles. Virtually any breakthrough technology goes through a bubble stage in its development. Cryptocurrency technology has come for a long time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 09, 2018, 03:53:24 PM
Cryptocurrency is not a bubble. I think that only those people who do not believe in cryptocurrency can say that. Probably these people made a lot of mistakes when investing in crypto.
I do what those people who made their investments in cryptocurrency and made it on time, they will thank the opportunity to work in the business of the cryptocurrency market. But those people who, for example, invested their money at the end of 2017, today curse such an opportunity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
October 09, 2018, 03:53:02 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
i think it's not a bubble although some may say so just to confuse us. it is worth investing no doubt, just see how potential it is. sooner or later a question of fiat will be raised and here we have ready decision
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 09, 2018, 03:36:48 PM
Cryptocurrency is not a bubble. I think that only those people who do not believe in cryptocurrency can say that. Probably these people made a lot of mistakes when investing in crypto.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
October 09, 2018, 03:34:08 PM
Bubble is considered to be everything that increases in price not at the expense of its intrinsic value and does not have a material justification for its price. However, a cryptocurrency has a completely different nature, it has practically no intrinsic value and our usual notion of financial bubbles does not fit it. Therefore, it is very difficult to say whether a cryptocurrency is a bubble, if it increases in price only due to an increase in demand for it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
October 09, 2018, 03:30:54 PM
How it can be a bubble if there is a real usable technology behind it? When there are big names like BTC ETH and etc behind the thing called crypto? and 750 billions cap record is not a joke as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
October 09, 2018, 02:57:03 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
Crypto is worth investing and is definitely not a bubble, though investors should be more careful when choosing a good project especially in this unstable market.
Nobody can exactly predict hol long crypto will exist but I think we've got at least a decade or even more..
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

I think that cryptocurrency is the same bubble as the Internet. I think that all who are now afraid of cryptocurrency and then be sad. This opportunity should not be missed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 02:04:20 PM
The cryptocurrency is not a bubble even if the crisis in the market in recent months would make people believe this. I think that the cryptocurrency is the currency that will be used by future generations, I do not see an end but an increase in its use in the next few years, so it's worth investing
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 09, 2018, 01:54:59 PM
Well, this is only time will tell, so far I do not see a bubble here , but I see that the cryptocurrency is growing and becoming more popular every year
Activity: 518
October 09, 2018, 01:54:38 PM
I think this is a normal thing, why are you afraid to invest in crypto? we see this is the technology of the future, which can be blockchain technology will change the world economic order. so, why should you hesitate to invest in this crypto.
Activity: 78
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 09, 2018, 01:51:25 PM
No, I not willows in it. The future will show us a new era of electronic money already soon and to it it is necessary to be ready
Activity: 90
October 09, 2018, 01:39:16 PM
i   think   it   is   not   bubble    because  cryptocurrency   is   going   to  be  much  better  and  going to  be stronger  and  stronger .
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 09, 2018, 01:38:47 PM
The bubble is a pyramid. Cryptocurrency not the pyramid is the future of mankind. I think it there will be a break in human technologies
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 01:33:52 PM
The person who wrote, it's a Pyramid hit it right on the head.
It's everlasting, unless the internet is going to get shutdown as a whole.

For the people who think it's a bubble, just remember that almost everything good has come from  some bubble, internet, one of the websites back in 2000 that got banned, heck even the entire stock market, or real estate
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
October 09, 2018, 01:30:25 PM
Bubble call it those who seek to consider cryptocurrency as a tool for earning. I look more disheveled. And I perceive cryptocurrency as a tool to pay for the future. I want you to treat cryptocurrency in this way too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 01:30:03 PM
No. Cryptocurrency is a pyramid but essentially eternal since it is based on the blockchain. If there is still a smart contract then it's generally good
Activity: 182
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 09, 2018, 01:25:09 PM
Opinions were shared. I trust in cryptocurrency and I trust it not a bubble. Maybe I am mistaken but my belief strong.
Pages:
Jump to: