Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 15. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 10:49:57 AM
Yes it's true the world is changing technology is taking over and people are adapting to new innovations gradually it will be accepted in almost every where in the world but it's just a matter of time.I never know I would be on this platform and also a true supporter of cryptocurrency I am glad I made  wise decision
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 10:37:11 AM
Yes. More and more people are aware of this digital currency. And this is the trend now. Before, I didn't trust this bitcoin because I though it's another form of scam. But when I try to open myself to learning about it, thank goodness I did!
Activity: 98
September 21, 2018, 01:49:32 PM
The spread of crypto currencies is not so fast, as in countries with very large monetary economies, crypto is seen as a threat to their existence. Cryptography can decentralize the power of these countries and ruin the state structure in such a way as it exists now.
Activity: 70
September 20, 2018, 06:41:06 PM
I think Yes, because the world does not stand still and develops every day, people will soon pay only with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 05:44:55 PM
This will undoubtedly happen in view of the across the board idea of cryptocurrency money advancement because of web association and media discussing cryptos ordinary. Bitcoin and different coins will continue getting well known step by step.
Activity: 616
September 20, 2018, 05:36:06 PM
It was simply wonderful if cryptography spread with even greater speed among the population, and the coins that we bought significantly increased in value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 20, 2018, 05:17:22 PM
You are right I think more and more people are getting to know about cryptocurrency of late and one way to see this is even the new members that even join this amazing platform. People are really preaching the gospel of Crypto to the world.
If I’m gonna compared it today than before, cryptocurrecy is such a popular coin now. A lot of people are investing on it, it is also being televised in our country. Also, it is spreaded in Social Media.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 05:15:16 PM
You are right I think more and more people are getting to know about cryptocurrency of late and one way to see this is even the new members that even join this amazing platform. People are really preaching the gospel of Crypto to the world.
Activity: 364
September 20, 2018, 05:10:09 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
We need to raise awareness about cryptocurrency all over the world. People hear all kinds of misinformation and rumors. They don't support something they are scared of. So we need to tell them the truth about the crypto first hand.
Activity: 189
September 20, 2018, 02:29:38 AM
Today more and more people are interested to get knowledge about cryptocurrency,it has become a popular topic among peopel, and people are now getting to know about this great technology very rapidly

Yes, now a lot of people are interested and want to be in the crypto currency,many of my friends have started to be interested in this and introduce themselves to this system.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 01:17:09 AM
Today more and more people are interested to get knowledge about cryptocurrency,it has become a popular topic among peopel, and people are now getting to know about this great technology very rapidly
Activity: 122
September 20, 2018, 01:14:39 AM
That is correct bro.. a lot of new cryptocurrency are popping out from nowhere and they are making a profit for making even though the purpose is to scam people and make money without a sweat and that is why its easy to detect (for me) which is the scamcoin or project.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
September 20, 2018, 01:09:59 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

Little by little but it's still only a very small niche compared to other markets

In the next 5 years there'll be far more uptake of this type of technology and that should benefit those who invested early on even now
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
September 20, 2018, 01:08:04 AM
I like to believe so as many institutions are coming in and some governments reconsidering their stand on its regulations. Let's hope for the best which is mass adoption.
Activity: 244
September 20, 2018, 12:57:07 AM
As time goes by, more and more become interested to know more about crypto currency. I think that is because they now found out that they could earn money out from it. Another reason is they wanted to learn on how investment works with crypto.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 20, 2018, 12:47:20 AM

Yes I have observed that also. I here a lot of news relating to crypto. Its development and application. But I also see a lot of news of scams about crypto that sway people to stay frm it
Yeah that is a form of crypto spread on various roads and makes many people hear about crypto. and the spread will occur from various things. if you see the news about a scam, hyip, ponzi who relates to crypto I dare guarantee that from the state media. but that is not a problem. precisely people will be curious to start reading about crypto
Activity: 154
September 20, 2018, 12:32:46 AM
Cryptocurrency attention is growing everyday. New set of humans have become conscious of blockchain generation within the world. The era is spreading steadily and i desire that inside the subsequent five years, as much as forty percent of the sector populace will get concerned in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 150
September 20, 2018, 12:18:46 AM
Your opinion is correct, the more people know about the world of Crypto, the more people follow it, others will first find out about the world of Crypto. I also do, I know about the world of Crypto at the beginning of 2017 and I started to join the Crypto world at the end of 2017.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 12:06:25 AM
I think indeed crypto is intended for anyone. even now also increasingly known to many crypto circles. and the more who did join the crypto. so the statement that you made it is true I guess.
Activity: 294
September 20, 2018, 12:02:53 AM
I also notice that more people are joining in crypto compare before, bounty and airdrops participants have been increasing and the rewards are very little. I also notice the crypto ads that are spreading in many websites.
Yes, this is true that cryptocurrency has spread and more and more people know about cryptocurrency and the more in the future there will certainly be more people who will invest in crypto
Pages:
Jump to: