Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 2. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 04:09:02 AM
Yes thats true. Ever since crypto has been introduced, it gains popularity everyday. People are now started to notice the potential of crypto. More and more countries are also adapting crypto because of its usefulness and the opportunity that lies in it. Famous companies and organizations are also recognizing the use crypto.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
November 21, 2018, 03:51:56 AM
Yes, I agree that now everyone is familiar with Crypto, and many are interested in benefiting from this great technology. Crypto is slowly developing and many people are making Crypto the main job. And they also started investing because this is something that can provide many benefits.
Activity: 168
November 21, 2018, 03:48:41 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

It is more spreaded in developing countruire, because local law is not very strict or there is way to overcome the law without serious punishment.
Activity: 462
November 21, 2018, 03:46:14 AM
it is spreading,but at the moment is sucks. Crypto should be affected by invest funds, by Bakkt, ETF.
We should grow and now all what I see is just a manipulation.
Activity: 396
November 21, 2018, 03:43:28 AM
The spread of cryptocurrencies is inevitable, but the price of bitcoin has fallen sharply, so many people will leave the cryptocurrency, newcomers will not participate in cryptocurrency, and only when bitcoin prices are getting higher, a large number of investors will enter higher The cryptocurrency market. .
Activity: 182
November 21, 2018, 03:28:16 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

Just like with any other technology: spreading is very uneven and we cannot be sure that this spreadin will cause stable use of crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 12:42:55 AM
Yes, of course like that, cryptocurrency began to spread and more and more widely known and certainly people - people will be interested in knowing more about crypto and more and more will be investing in this cryptocurrency
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 12:38:30 AM
It is a good news for crypto world, people knowing,coming  researching about crypto. And they earning from here. It making crypto world more stable and popular.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
November 08, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

Crypto is gettting more and more supporters. It is exciting that now we can pay for some products and services online and offline with digital coins. Everyday the list of them is growing by giving us more comfort to use crypto as a payment currency.
Activity: 61
November 08, 2018, 07:32:34 PM
Still we need more radical approach to adoption. It's not good enough that the ideas of blockchain spreads, it's more comforting when adoption gains more traction. I'm looking at a few projects doing so now: Stella, ripple, an ongoing ICO, MFChain - disrupting payment systems and lowering entry barriers for merchants and buyers.

Another one to consider is HiNounou - a Chinese based project that wants to take care of seniors using blockchain. You can DYOR and see if found will matter.

I read about the project too and I think what they're doing is great.  Even providing blockchain and crypto use opportunities for the older population, not just millenials.
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
November 07, 2018, 06:47:49 AM
You are right, the crypto-currency has gained great popularity and recognition from the community. Many people come for the sake of profit (profit), but there are those who like new technologies and for whom the fate of crypto-currencies is important.
The future profit of the investor depends on the fate of the project. Cryptocurrency needs larger investors, because now the market has a small capitalization.
November 07, 2018, 06:41:04 AM
Yeah, crypto is getting more popular from time to time.
I bet it will be on demand, especially after scalable airdrop of stellar, it will attract new users.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
November 07, 2018, 06:39:41 AM
Still we need more radical approach to adoption. It's not good enough that the ideas of blockchain spreads, it's more comforting when adoption gains more traction. I'm looking at a few projects doing so now: Stella, ripple, an ongoing ICO, MFChain - disrupting payment systems and lowering entry barriers for merchants and buyers.

Another one to consider is HiNounou - a Chinese based project that wants to take care of seniors using blockchain. You can DYOR and see if found will matter.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 05:32:39 PM
You are right, the crypto-currency has gained great popularity and recognition from the community. Many people come for the sake of profit (profit), but there are those who like new technologies and for whom the fate of crypto-currencies is important.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 04:54:43 PM
According to Google, the blockchain trend has overtaken the number of cryptocurrency requests, I think that people began to look at the technology itself and realize its benefits, necessity and innovation. Cryptocurrencies are fading into the background, but it is rather due to the long downtrend and pessimistic attitude of investors.
Activity: 125
November 06, 2018, 04:17:06 PM
Cryptography is becoming more popular and the younger generation is most attracted to it. It wants to make money faster and more anonymously. Social networks, television. Artists, politicians spread the news and benefits of cryptocurrency. More and more countries are drawn into this system of investments. Bitcoin download has attracted many who want to risk.
copper member
Activity: 112
Am KOFIY!
November 06, 2018, 03:30:47 PM
Yes, I think you are right. More and more people are getting involved in Cryptocurrency and many businesses and organizations have started using blockchain technology. I forsee mass adoption in two years time because by that time, we will have blockchain projects that can be easily incorporated into people's ways of lives.
Activity: 490
November 06, 2018, 02:59:08 PM
Yes, I observe that more and more people are talking about cryptocurrencies. It gradually spreads among people. This is a very good sign.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
November 06, 2018, 11:47:55 AM
more people learn, and take or take seriously - not in a hurry
most people cryptocurrency is "oh, this is Bitcoin." and all) and there is no understanding even of an approximate blockchain system
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
November 06, 2018, 11:42:29 AM
That is the reality that cryptocurrency is gradually spreading around the world , this is because as this cryptocurrency was being promoted and introduced there are many people who accepted and invest on it.
Pages:
Jump to: