Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 3. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 06, 2018, 11:21:58 AM
what is needed is like that and people must have confidence in cryptocurrency so that they not only know but are afraid to invest or anything else. so it's still a lot of time that people can be entrusted with the better prices by not just relying on big investors but everyone can take part.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 10:56:41 AM
You are right lately, more and more people will learn about cryptocurrency and gradually begin to deal with it themselves!
Activity: 168
Merit: 8
https://t.me/money_miner
November 04, 2018, 04:47:28 PM
every day more and more people learn about the crypto currency since 2025 the globalization of the digital economy will begin
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 04:28:09 PM
Yes I think the awareness now is now on the increase and has gone far from where it use to be before. Though there are still thousands upon millions if people that still don't know how to use the cryptocurrency and benefit from it so proper work is still alot  needed to be done.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
November 04, 2018, 04:22:10 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
the benefit of crypto is making easy transactions between individuals and crypto as digital assets
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 04:14:05 PM
Yes cryptocurrency is becoming more popular and more and more people are interested in cryptocurrency. and I think that when the market starts to grow, we will see a large number of new investors
The speed that the coins are transferring to another exchange is fast, the coins got to be spreading nicely.
I just wish only good coins spread and not scam and failed ones. Because people see what quality of coin is spreading and make conclusions that crypto is something bas and iffy.
Activity: 353
October 31, 2018, 11:57:15 AM
Cryptocurrency is become a great technology for transaction. Doing the analysis properly, they have found this sector highly prospective like me.Thus cryptocurrencies are being spread day by day.
This is quite true. Precise electronic money is growing and is known from everywhere and everywhere in the world, it offers many opportunities for people who do not know about cryptography and I hope future cryptography as a supporter. daily activities. In many countries it is commonly used as currency. Used in everyday transactions
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 31, 2018, 10:00:01 AM
There are a lot of bad rumors about the cryptographic market today, and one thing is that electronic money is very popular nowadays, so it's not easy to decline, but we can see that the current market now in a difficult time, be careful
Activity: 19
October 31, 2018, 09:53:19 AM
In recent time, people are being so aware in terms of using their capital. And they do analyze so deeply before taking any financial decision.
Doing the analysis properly, they have found this sector highly prospective.Thus cryptocurrencies are being spread day by day.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 31, 2018, 09:21:14 AM
I am sure that every year the number of fans and users of cryptocurrencies will only grow. Initially, interest was based on the opportunity to earn, but the longer cryptocurrencies exist and more interesting projects appear, the more people think about the importance and need for a revolution in the financial sector, which is carried by cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
October 31, 2018, 09:11:41 AM
Yes this is the power of 'Word of Mouth'.80% of people don't know what is actually crypto all about. But It will go more wild in coming years.
it is certain, crypto in the future will be more popular and widely used in countries because it is very fast in transactions and in changing one's life. most people think this is trivial but after they see the results they will be surprised and unexpected.
Activity: 274
October 31, 2018, 09:00:05 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Crypto adoption is must for the future world because everything is digital in the world because peoples are always expecting reduce the work so Crypto technology is useful to everyone. The main benefits for Cryptocurrency is transparent so we should always monitor our fund and it will raise also possible in future it is main attraction of Crypto platform. But everyone expectation is global currency because global currency is accepted in over the world.
Yes it is true that cryptocurrency is now gradually spreading because of its popularity to people like advertising it in social media . It is a plus also to those people who are an investors
Activity: 462
October 30, 2018, 01:41:53 PM
Yes, every day become more popular,and most importantly,there are many areas where they can show themselves very much, so of course this is the future, and many literate people have long entered these markets!And if we understand that globally we are moving to a new era, which will soon begin, the markets will only grow further up
crypto is currently mushrooming in communities around the world, crypto has very good technology that will be very useful in the future so many people are interested in investing in crypto because they believe that crypto will grow better and they will benefit if they invest in it .
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 01:21:09 PM
Yes, every day become more popular,and most importantly,there are many areas where they can show themselves very much, so of course this is the future, and many literate people have long entered these markets!And if we understand that globally we are moving to a new era, which will soon begin, the markets will only grow further up
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
October 30, 2018, 01:21:04 PM
Indeed, cryptocurrency is gradually filling our lives. Yes, she can in society is not as fast as many would like. But in the future we will not be able to imagine our life without it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 30, 2018, 01:11:26 PM
yes it is challenging indeed but not impossible. the only thing that is impossible in crypto is punishing scam i reckon Grin but in general yeah, we should learn and get the profit while our brain working properly
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
October 30, 2018, 01:07:37 PM
As per the time, people are getting aware of the cryptocurrency. And now many people making investments in ICO's or doing trading in cryptocurrency. As well many users using it to make the transactions. And it is a good thing, which has make the world more digital.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 12:36:41 PM
Yes this is the power of 'Word of Mouth'.80% of people don't know what is actually crypto all about. But It will go more wild in coming years.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
October 29, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

It's spreading a lot faster than people think.

While governments and corporations are screaming about how bad crypto is, the coming out party is around the corner as they've been talking out of both sides of their mouths.  Governments and corps are frantically working in the background laying the foundations for a cashless society.

China is really taking the lead on this one.  In the past year, they've filed more blockchain related patents than any other country in the world.

During this period where crypto goes from unknown to an every day word for people, there is plenty of time to catch the wave and profit massively before the whole thing settles down in the next 10 years or so.
copper member
Activity: 126
October 29, 2018, 11:40:54 AM
Yes, Cryptocurrency is the future and in some years time it will have a significant role in online transactions. I think we are very lucky to be among the early believers which gives an advantage over others.
Pages:
Jump to: