Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 4. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 11:25:30 AM
In Japan, btc is already an officially recognized means of payment . From the latest news : court of international arbitration of Shenzhen has officially recognized bitcoin as property. Chinese sellers will be able to accept cryptocurrency as a payment method legally. This is super good news, which will serve as a Foundation for the next growth of bitcoin!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 11:21:24 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

Yes, cryptocurrency now is popular to the people and to the other country. Because they know that cryptocurrency is the best for investing, crypto is spreading, because this is the best for investment and that is the only reason.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 11:18:35 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

to get benefits from crypto is by buying and hodl them for several quarters but if you don't want to make cryptocurrency an investment asset, you can also use it as payment intrument because now there are many merchants who accept crypto
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
October 29, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

I am sure that it is still very early to draw conclusions. The market is quite young and unstable. For nine months, prices are falling. There is no guarantee that this process will stop in the near future. In addition, all in anticipation of a new global crisis. I am very pessimistic .. Embarrassed
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
October 29, 2018, 11:12:32 AM
as more and more people know crypto increasingly have the opportunity to crypto some of the global economic activities of the people with the application of a truly tangible crypto project not just in the realm of prices in the exchange market alone
Activity: 560
October 29, 2018, 11:11:27 AM
Yes I do believe that cryptocurrency is gradually spreading all over the world this is because since the cryptocurrencies have started they have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and also the demand among the people has increased a lot.their acceptance throughout the world has also increased which signifies that their uses is increasing gradually all over the world.

The actual percentage of users that know crypto and are availables to use them like a currency are about of 8%.
The road is very long!
it is necessary to take into account the construction here, that the majority of users of cryptocurrency are people who earn money with the help of a cryptocurrency business, nor are they connoisseurs or enthusiasts of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
October 29, 2018, 10:56:28 AM
Crytpo is spreading, yeah, but it is challenging, because how can people invest in crypto after 80% decrease?
For most of them it is a big risk.
People are very greedy, they will quickly forget about it. When the price starts to rise sharply, people will start investing their money again in the hope of getting rich quickly.

Then it will be a big challenge for those who have invested to continue what has been started in this market. It would really test one's patience especially with the great decrease of the crypto price compared to last year's peak.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
October 29, 2018, 10:42:31 AM
Yes I do believe that cryptocurrency is gradually spreading all over the world this is because since the cryptocurrencies have started they have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and also the demand among the people has increased a lot.their acceptance throughout the world has also increased which signifies that their uses is increasing gradually all over the world.

The actual percentage of users that know crypto and are availables to use them like a currency are about of 8%.
The road is very long!
Activity: 476
October 29, 2018, 09:11:54 AM
Yes, and this is very good for all of us. Crypto its our future and process of popularisation won`t stop. However, soon it will be more crypto enthusiastic countries like Japan in the world.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 03:52:00 AM
yes its true,people are very interesting to know about crypto and they want to investing on crypto this is the reason it is increasing rapidly and it will succeed soon.
Yes, I agree that Crypto is now very spread out. And in my country crypto now been known in various cities. And they also know the benefits of crypto. And some people don't know how to get results. And they are now also trying to invest in Altcoin. They know that investing can benefit.
Getting knowledge about crypto is bit difficult but once we enter crypto start investing we can easily know everything about crypto, it will help us to get experience. investing on crypto is very good for our future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 07:10:35 PM
Yes cryptocurrency very quickly distributed, I think that in the future we will be able to pay in stores as at least in Japan!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 28, 2018, 06:57:33 PM
Ever since i have known online ventures, which are so many, g is the only technology that has the ability to easily help to made people to gain financial freedom and be able to alleviate poverty. It would have just been good, if so many people who are also illiterates can know about it.
I am even looking for an avenue and looking forward, towards the time that it will be taught at a tender age to he new generation at a tender age.
If crypto is gradually expanding then it would mean that the coins are being used in different portions of the world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 06:43:20 PM
Ever since i have known online ventures, which are so many, g is the only technology that has the ability to easily help to made people to gain financial freedom and be able to alleviate poverty. It would have just been good, if so many people who are also illiterates can know about it.
I am even looking for an avenue and looking forward, towards the time that it will be taught at a tender age to he new generation at a tender age.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
October 28, 2018, 08:38:43 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
October 28, 2018, 08:34:23 AM
In my own country, the use of crypto is quite widespread, it means that knowledge in the community about crypto is also expanding and developing. With these developments, I hope people can know the functions and benefits of crypto technology positively so that they can receive it well. With more and more people like that, it will increasingly support Crypto to be legally accepted.
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 28, 2018, 08:26:19 AM
Crytpo is spreading, yeah, but it is challenging, because how can people invest in crypto after 80% decrease?
For most of them it is a big risk.
People are very greedy, they will quickly forget about it. When the price starts to rise sharply, people will start investing their money again in the hope of getting rich quickly.
Activity: 297
October 28, 2018, 08:00:21 AM
Yes, cryptography is spreading around the world and every single day many people are starting to realize the advantage of blockchains. I believe we will see in the blockchain also in our daily lives in the future. In some countries it is used for monetary purposes. I am hoping for my country will use more commonly
Activity: 630
October 28, 2018, 07:56:52 AM
After last year, many people became interested in cryptothermia, many people began to invest in cryptotermines in the hope of making a good profit. And I think that crypto will be very popular soon.
in any case, what we saw in 2017, then each of us hopes that the same situation will happen again in the near future. Therefore, if we take into account the Bitcoin investment today, it will still bring good benefits if we assume that Bitcoin will return to the price of $ 20,000 again.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 07:52:19 AM
After last year, many people became interested in cryptothermia, many people began to invest in cryptotermines in the hope of making a good profit. And I think that crypto will be very popular soon.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
October 28, 2018, 07:45:43 AM
The adoption of Cryptocurrency is a must for the future and there is nothing that will stop it. The main benefits of cryptocurrency is its decentralization, transparency and low cost of transaction which gives many unique opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: