Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 48. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 40
June 09, 2018, 10:53:50 AM
Yes,agreed with your opinion that cryptocurrency is widely spreading now because every social and print media talking about it everyday for one reason or the other. It will gain more momentum after regulations about it as many countries doing discussions on it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 10:50:16 AM
Every week I see people getting involved in crypto, who even criticized VISA/MASTERCARD and didn`t trust them.  Grin
No they are debating about blockchain validity and how it can be used in shepherd activities. Smiley
Funny, how tech love and love of money changes peoples` minds.
Haha, True people can eventually change their minds when money became involved, even people itself changes because of it. I don't know if the continuous spread of cryptos is something we should be happy or something for us to be thankful because base from what I observe, these new people have a wrong idea about bitcoin. What I mean is that they see bitcoin as a mod for earning money only and neglect the fact that bitcoin is more than that. I know that it is healthy because they might increase the demand but I am also worried that they might be the opposite of being helpful.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 09:20:04 AM
The increasing number of people who want to know what is bitcoin continuous to grow especially in social media. Equally increasing are the new investors who want to try their luck put their money in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. These newbies are vulnerable to the scams that proliferating in the internet so they need to educate them the proper guidance in crypto investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 08:43:00 AM
The use of cryptocurrency in our daily lifes is important to grow more. For now people buy cryptocurrency as investment and it is not a payment solution. Otherwise we see more places who accept  bitcoin and other currencies. I saw last a place in Australia who accept only crypto for people who visit that part of the city.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
June 09, 2018, 08:40:39 AM
In my opinion it is a natural aspect of if it happens and without doubt tend to increase even more as the years go by. However the possibilities with the crypto are almost endless and being humble but so soon we will come across a high market value, at least that is what the graphs show. Overall, let's wait in a neutral way, to avoid anxiety or depression.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 08:21:57 AM
I think crypto is like a baby now, and actually If around 300 billion people involved in it, it is still not like it could be, after 5 years its will be common for everyone
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
June 09, 2018, 08:19:57 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

Crypto currency asset is that which gives you whole new possibilities of earning money. When it is right time you have to be keen enough to go ahead and earn more. The benefits are numerous and what we need is our great attention towards its usage, investment strategies and trades if any. With proper planning you can always make huge money out of it. Crypto currency only asks for one thing from us, time and efforts with patience. That’s all,if you have those things then you are as good as earning huge money.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 09, 2018, 08:15:10 AM
It is true that more and more people are learning about Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market in general, but the fact is that a small percentage of the world population is currently involved with the crypto market and a majority of the world population still don't even recognize or don't trust Bitcoin due to various reasons like fear of losing money, volatility of the cryptocurrency market, bans imposed by various governments, scammers and hackers etc. As the crypto market continues growing, more and more people will forget about these reasons and might invest into Bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
June 09, 2018, 08:02:24 AM
True and hopefully people will also know the importance of these cryptocurrencies and the benefit they can gain from it by learning about it more. As it is slowly spreading around the globe, I also hope some countries will soon adapt the advantage of having bitcoin as a form of payment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
June 09, 2018, 08:00:43 AM
You rightly pointed out, many advised to invest in an etherium at a price of $ 400, they said that they do not trust, and now the price is bigger and they still do not invest, people are still afraid of crypto!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 09, 2018, 07:56:50 AM
Electronic money is spreading everywhere. People have invested a lot of bitcoin to find great amounts of money. Electronic money is a quick way to pay off the country and reduce transaction costs. This is the current hot money in the technology era 4.0.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 07:56:40 AM
The name of Bitcoin is very widespread. Greater percentage of the world now know of Bitcoin now. This helps to enhance its acceptance and patronage. But the sad aspect is that many of these people don't understand its technology and the lack of knowledge has led to a lot of FUD information about it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 09, 2018, 07:54:09 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Now the spread of crypto has improved and experienced a very significant increase. The number of crypto users has started to increase from year to year. But there are still many people who have not been able to use it well, but in fact that crypto can make us get a lot of profit. People who can take advantage of it will start in an era that makes life much better, it can be said as a beginning toward the direction of success.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
June 09, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

Yes crypto currency is like open stuff however it’s upto you how you will use it for your own benefit. Many people does start somewhere but end up at the stage where they are exhausted and tired. They are just not wanting to get deeper into it and those who dive into it will always get the charm of crypto. There are so many ways of earning with the crypto currency and thus it gives us almost second income source. You just have to be realistic enough in that.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
June 09, 2018, 07:49:05 AM
more and more people are familiar with bitcoin and surely they will know ico. with the emergence of many ico then investors choose ico with their respective beliefs, so many ico who do not reach hardcap but can still continue that project
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
June 09, 2018, 07:47:17 AM

yes, cryptocurrency today is spreading all over the entire world, there are a lot of people who will be allowed to use bitcoins because most of the countries today are fighting for cryptocurrency legalization in their own country like russia.
it is likely that if everyone understands the performance of blockchain and knows its benefits, every country will definitely consider being able to formalize its existence because more and more people are using cryptocurrency, the more modern technology opportunities can be accepted in all walks of life around the world.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
June 09, 2018, 07:43:52 AM
right, it must be like this. it seems that in my country the public began to recognize the crypto due to Bitcoin who rose very crazy late last year, and the rise of airdrop bounty spread in various groups. they are also getting attracted to many ads that are running crypto. this is a great technological cryptocurrency
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 07:38:54 AM
Bitcoin and altcoin are increasingly affecting the masses and will soon affect the development of key economic moments - that's good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 07:37:02 AM
which they almost know about the only bitcoin crypto the rest do not know ,, if they deepen and continue to dig up information they will know the benefits of crypto ..
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 07:32:31 AM
Every week I see people getting involved in crypto, who even criticized VISA/MASTERCARD and didn`t trust them.  Grin
No they are debating about blockchain validity and how it can be used in shepherd activities. Smiley
Funny, how tech love and love of money changes peoples` minds.
Pages:
Jump to: