Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year - page 10. (Read 2641 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
With big financial firms bringing in institutional money in cryptocurrencies, we will see more investors coming along with them in future. This is likely bring billions of dollar to the market and will increase the demand. This will help in boosting the price up and will likely bring a bullish trend reversal. This will make people FOMO and hence, price might reach ATH. This way crossing $1 trillion marketcap isn't sounding like a big deal and is likely to happen this year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
Friends, I will be very happy if the market reaches a $ 1 trillion capitalization. We were already at 830 + billion. But not everything is so simple. Pay attention to the trend movement. I would not be surprised if we see such a move all summer.
Activity: 161
The cryptocurrency market behavior is always hard to predict since the currencies values are very volatile but that does not stop people fromm entering the market and investing into cryptocurrency because they all understand that is a good way to make money.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!
I also hope cryptocrurrency will hit 1$ trillion. As we know, cryptocurrency are gradually being known and exposed to people and as people get familiarized with cryptocurrency the more they are willing to invest on it. So it is possible for cryptocurrency to hit 1$ trillion even if it is not this year.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Something really significant should happen for BTC to hit $50,000.
I'm rather pessimistic about the nearest future of crypto, as there are too many bad news coming over the past months (too much regulation, hack attacks, etc.).
Still, we all should hope that bitcoin will not go below $5,000 - a point where investors could start panic selling..
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
if cryptocurrency market reach 1 trillion dollars then bitcoin price will touch 50000 dollars and etherum will touch 5000 dollars hopefully we will see the market cap by the end of next year
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
For me, hitting a 1 trillion dollars is an impossible price, but bitcoin has a chance but like I said the percentage of it is very meager. But can hit up to $50,000 or more, but not a trillion or even million, but in the future it can if bitcoin ’s acceptance and legality increase. The main thing way bitcoin’s value is decreasing right now it's because of the negative news and banning about bitcoin or another cryptocurrency. But if this could happen, I wish that I have plenty of cryptocurrencies.  Smiley
One trillion is a massive amount. I believe who posted this thread is somehow unaware of the zeroes that are there in one trillion. It is not even a billion, you are talking about trillion and that is highly impossible by the end of 2018. Even if the whole world start using bitcoin or other virtual currencies, still they cannot reach one trillion by the end of the year. To reach this amount, as you said we need bitcoin legalization.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I will be very happy if this comes true.  I think that it would really help top coins if there is some restrictions on number on new coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, hitting a 1 trillion dollars is an impossible price, but bitcoin has a chance but like I said the percentage of it is very meager. But can hit up to $50,000 or more, but not a trillion or even million, but in the future it can if bitcoin ’s acceptance and legality increase. The main thing way bitcoin’s value is decreasing right now it's because of the negative news and banning about bitcoin or another cryptocurrency. But if this could happen, I wish that I have plenty of cryptocurrencies.  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
if cryptocurrency market hit 1 trillion dollars then bitcoin will touch 50 thousand dollars and moreover if bitcoin touch 10 trillion then bitcoin will be half million all in all market capitalisation is deciding factor
Activity: 122
Hopefully we may see 5 trillion by 2020 crypto currency market cap once bitcoin hit 1 Trillion we can expect the prices to be 50 thousand dollars as per current market capitalisation

I think a slow rise that reaches my peak in 2018 means a more stable and solid foundation of investors and supporters. Crypto market can reach one trillion dollars if all coins will increase in value.
I can not ask for more than $ 30000 this year's peak price. I think $ 50000 would be too much and with a spike and a quick rise of bitcoin also has consequences, a big downfall.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab

Cryptocurrency will always increase its prices depending on how high the demand in the market so we should always invest a huge amount whenever there is a dumping time in the market just like today.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

It would be nice if you could say instead of "could" it would be "would". Everyone is also hoping for that and that is why the big whales will delay the take-off of the prices.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I doubt this can happen this year. $50000 sounds insane while the market is struggling around $8000. I think that bitcoin will below $20000 in the end of this year. Therefore, if you tend to invest your money in bitcoin, you have to be patient. You can not have a great profit in a short term. Right now is for long term investment
market cap $1 trillion imposibble to happen if there no finance institution that become new investor.retail trader can not collect that big amount.maybe $650billion more rasional for us.
Activity: 182
 Smiley wow! if this will happen...it's great but we should not expect too much but we can neither under estimate the power of bitcoin who knows if this will really reach that high, the things is we should always believe that something good will happen.
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/

Experts??? how many of these pseudo experts! some predictions.  I certainly believe that bitcoin will rise. Without any doubt. But when people write without justifications, referring to non-authoritative people, it is very difficult to understand whether this is true.
Activity: 266
I doubt this can happen this year. $50000 sounds insane while the market is struggling around $8000. I think that bitcoin will below $20000 in the end of this year. Therefore, if you tend to invest your money in bitcoin, you have to be patient. You can not have a great profit in a short term. Right now is for long term investment
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
the prices seem as dream to me but I don`t say it is not possible because we have seen a major increase last year but I wouldn`t make my invsetment based on those "experts" predictions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
well its possible because bitcoin is keeping its market cap without any hype or any triggers a natural correction occurs and after this I doubt that bitcoin can rally back climbing its price again to break the all time high and not only bitcoin but other coins are getting big also like  ethereum its market is keep getting big many coins are being introduce to the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I doubt we'd hit ! trillion usd this year, probably early next year is feasible. The current market capitalization is almost 350 billion usd. this figure is not up to half of the quoted figure above. We've done almost half of 2018 so hopefully 1trillion will come early next year.
Pages:
Jump to: