Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year - page 12. (Read 2641 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Yeah. it's veey likely to happen. I also read an article in December last year that we'll be trading somewhere in between $6k - $40k and so I think it is somehow close to what you just posted. Let's hope it hapoens very soon
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!
It may be possible cause market now is in a little down again and prices will be trying to pump again but for me 2019/20 will be market year and than it could reach this barrier.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
It will not come true, i believe that it might reach $30k dollar because it barely reach 20k but $50k amount is very impossible since the price of bitcoins is so expensive today and people does not have that huge amount in order to invest.
You really cannot predict how the bitcoin market will go, even if the price of bitcoin reaches $30k the market valuation will cross trillion dollar, anything is possible when it comes to bitcoin rally and we have seen in the past how the price of bitcoin will rally, if there are institutional investment coming into the market there is no doubt that the price could reach $50k.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
Right now I have a feeling that we are going through a correction phase. And this phase is not going to end over-night. There are possibilities that this will go on for up to 2-3 years. So a trillion dollar market cap may not be achieved within the next 2-3 years.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Well maybe it could because more people are now interested in crypto currencies.
More and more people are investing in crypto because it is becoming more popular and they also wants to earn extra money from it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
According to me if it touches the threshold how come, would it get indulged in getting regular circulations in the market?
Activity: 182
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Whose expert do you mean? $ 1 trillion is a very high price ... btc's highest price now is $ 10,000. the difference is far enough. but we do not know how the price moves in this year. we all hope for the best. hopefully it can be achieved.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

It will not come true, i believe that it might reach $30k dollar because it barely reach 20k but $50k amount is very impossible since the price of bitcoins is so expensive today and people does not have that huge amount in order to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
i think it wont happen, because we can see know that bitcoin is very unstable now.

I also do not think that we will see it this year. The market is very volatile, and Bitcoin plus the other altcoins are very flexible: up and down, and again the same.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Yes. It seems to be real.  I am much more of a holder than a trader, I do have spare fiat for when the dips come. Even though I really don't trade often I tend to watch the space and look at CMC at least 10 times a day lol. I have stock shares that I literally look at once or twice a year as once again they are long term. My gut feel is long term it won't matter if you bought 2 weeks ago, today, tomorrow or next week if you are in it for the long run.

I think its very possible since we are way below the $500M market capitalization and adding $500M is quite easy when big institutions start to accept cryptocurrency.Last year I am amazed how the market react and pump too much and it is possible to happened again this year.
Activity: 53
That's a problem, for I am newbie and wamt to survive here, but cant afford to buy a ssingle btcs if it touches the margin.
Activity: 81
lets see! What happens in the next few decades only. I hope of something positive.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Yes. It seems to be real.  I am much more of a holder than a trader, I do have spare fiat for when the dips come. Even though I really don't trade often I tend to watch the space and look at CMC at least 10 times a day lol. I have stock shares that I literally look at once or twice a year as once again they are long term. My gut feel is long term it won't matter if you bought 2 weeks ago, today, tomorrow or next week if you are in it for the long run.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol

Do you have links of these prediction to see who are these experts that you are referring with? this is to see if they are really an experts on this field. I need to see the smallest sign of this surge claim before i will make myself to believe as the market performance is down again below $8,500 now from $9,800 mark and continue dipping. For me anyone can claim any price for Bitcoin value but without specific details on how will hit that $50,000 mark then for sure the person is just for publicity only.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
It could go either ways. Right now the media are really talking shit about crypto to create sensationalistic articles, which will gain much attention. There's a lot of people out there who are annoyed and mad at us who made money from crypto, as they don't have the balls to invest themselves. So every time an article about the crypto bubble bursting is made, people are gonna click. This scares many potential investors, and holds back the markets a bit. However, if the institutional investors start to join in more and more that's not gonna matter too much.
In the media there is nothing but hypocrites just a few months ago most of the news that you could read about bitcoin were positive, and now to the price going down most of their news that you're going to get about bitcoin are going to be negative, remember they only care about getting clicks and getting views and if they have to exaggerate or even lie about bitcoin they're going to do it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
That's a good prediction and a positive statements from experts to give hope to bitcoiners. But we must always look at the situation right now. It hardly reach 10,000$ mark yet 50,000$ is quite huge.
If you look back at last years price and when the rally started, the price was well below $1k and the rally took us to $20k which is an incredible growth in a short period of time, so anything is possible with bitcoin, we might have a hiccup at the value at the moment, but once the momentum is back the price could easily go to $50k, right now it looks impossible, even a price above $10k or at the current level was impossible to anticipate when the price was below thousand dollars.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16

Hopefully, it will be realized in the future.
I may argue, to realize the above expectations, crypto market capitalization should be able to reach $500 billion first, because it is a signal that crypto market can experience a recovery in the future and the current conditions to achieve the amount of market capitalization I mentioned above is very difficult because continue to be in the range of $350 billion - $480 billion.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
Expectation os good, over expectation always hurts Wink
Activity: 11
The current virtual currency market has relatively stable levels of development such as Ethereum, but in that these currencies are still affected by Bitcoin, many investors are trying to invest in Bitcoin but the money This is quite risky.

In case, when all the coins and BTC will be constantly growing, it might happen. I suppose, the chances are very low but who knows? The cryptocurrency market is something that is always so unpredictable!

It will happen, question is when? The cryptocurrency market is constantly increasing each and every year, yeah youre right. This speculations will bound to happen, the only thing that matters now is time. Since Bitcoin and alts are so unpredictable, specially Bitcoin, which is a high volatile currency, it could leap thousands of dollars in a range of 24 - 48 hours.

we see more main stream coming into the  crypto ecosystem as this development is good.  However,more pressures on Exchange https://vobits.github.io/ to provide better grounds and good business friendly atmosphere.

The growth of this industry helps to foster strong bonds for everyone as viable projects from startups via ICO could not have been possible.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
The current virtual currency market has relatively stable levels of development such as Ethereum, but in that these currencies are still affected by Bitcoin, many investors are trying to invest in Bitcoin but the money This is quite risky.

In case, when all the coins and BTC will be constantly growing, it might happen. I suppose, the chances are very low but who knows? The cryptocurrency market is something that is always so unpredictable!

It will happen, question is when? The cryptocurrency market is constantly increasing each and every year, yeah youre right. This speculations will bound to happen, the only thing that matters now is time. Since Bitcoin and alts are so unpredictable, specially Bitcoin, which is a high volatile currency, it could leap thousands of dollars in a range of 24 - 48 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: