Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year - page 14. (Read 2641 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
The total capitalization of the crypto-currency market will reach 1 trillion thanks to the growth of interest in altcoins. btc will not reach 50000 because he has competitors more cheap and popular coins.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
Hopefully we may see 5 trillion by 2020 crypto currency market cap once bitcoin hit 1 Trillion we can expect the prices to be 50 thousand dollars as per current market capitalisation
Activity: 140
Surely one day we will reach the quantities you say. Nothing is imaginable in this market but it is not very accurate to do day or date analysis because the market is progressing in different forms every passing day.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I'm sure that this year bitcoin marketcap will reach more than $ 1 trillion, of course the most important main factor is to make bitcoin prices to reach at least $ 25k then automatically marketcap all the coins also rise.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
I think there is a possibility that cryptocurrency will hit 1 trillion dollars by the end of the year. Where as of now we are at $587 Billion currencies and still dominating and almost half in the year. There's a possibility that we may hit $1 Trillion market by the end of the year.

We all know this thing that with every passing day, the awareness rate of the crypto currencies keeps rising higher and that the number of people who are interested in buying different crypto coins keeps on increasing which then results in the increase in the demand as well as the market value of different crypto coins.

We can hop for this much increase in the market cap and that this will surely help a lot to all those who have invested their money.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
If the global giants enter the crypto market, then capitalization can rise to $ 10 trillion. The main thing is that the government would not interfere with the legalization of bitcoin.
We all know this thing that the awareness rate of thee crypto currencies is increasing very much significantly and that is also increasing the interest of the investors to come and invest in different crypto coins as they can see a bright future of the crypto coins. I am very much hopeful that the market cap of different crypto coins as well as overall reputation of the crypto coins will be much better in the future than it is now.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!
Yeah hopefully it will happen because a lot of people will be happy because they earn more profit. Who knows if that happen there's possible that bitcoin will not drop in dip. And I think more investor will be attracted if that happen.
many people say that if the price change this year is the same as last year, I was thinking that it might just be worth more than $50k, last year the price was only around $1000 and up almost 20-fold and the current price is in the range of $9k what if the price rose 20-fold like last year? that sounds impossible but I think bitcoin will make a surprise as well this year
Activity: 372
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Yeah hopefully it will happen because a lot of people will be happy because they earn more profit. Who knows if that happen there's possible that bitcoin will not drop in dip. And I think more investor will be attracted if that happen.
Activity: 72
The current virtual currency market has relatively stable levels of development such as Ethereum, but in that these currencies are still affected by Bitcoin, many investors are trying to invest in Bitcoin but the money This is quite risky.
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
It may happen but what I wanna know is where it came from. We are expecting bullish, but not by spreading this kind of hoax. Is this a kind of pump and sell? There are so many users doing this thing, this kind of thread is sad.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
I still want to believe this because bitcoin has an active potential for improvement. But many things will make bitcoin never achieve it because on the other hand will become unreachable in the use of transaction fees. The regulation will also slow down price movements because of the need for long adjustments in terms of volume on a larger scale.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
Cryptocurrency market will hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin maybe the circulation of bitcoin in market will increase this year if that happen the price will increase. I know many big companies will invest bitcoin.
Activity: 80
Hope it so  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
It will because cryptocurrecies are gaining popularity also a investors or should I say big investors like whales they curious about what they earn in crypto so probably the market will hit trillion this year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
Ideally, this is very nice to hear. But then we have to accept the fact that even cryptocurrency goes with the process. Yes it's price is volatile. It can climb on a very high price, yes. But then, trillion is a very huge amount and I don't think it is possible for just a very short period of time. We are already on the 2nd quarter of the year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
If bitcoin will break its own record ever recorded last year when it reached 20,000$ per bitcoin, then it's possible that cryptomarkets market cap will reach trillion dollars because when bitcoin will rise, it's already expected that alternate coins will also also rise.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
hopefully it will be possible, but if we look in current situations bitcoin is still in the process of recovering it's price but i would like to believe to what expert's says.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
That is a very optimistic view of crypto currency. I dont doubt that it is growing strong since the vicious dip last February. But i doubt that BTC will reach 50000 USD. Last time it went just about 20000 USD last year. And that is an all time high. But i do think that it could amount to 20000 USD again by the end of the year. Either way, I'll still hold on to my coins.

I know 50000 USD is not possible but you cant definitely argue upon the prices reaching 20K USD. Thats the value which is easy to catch for BTC as market will recapitalise itself in the coming months and more and more investors will be on the way to empty their fiat in the BTC this year. Last year was like demo for the rest of world where it told everyone how much higher it can go and this year same thing will happen definitely but mostly it will cross the 20K USD easily as we will have more investors than the previous one.
Activity: 239
I have seen a statistics that bitcoin is already at sixth place in a matter of capitalization of funds. It will took not many time to hit 1-st
Activity: 42

If it will happen that would have been amazing! Keep spending and earning BTC's guys!!

Whether it happens this year or next does not matter too much... the important thing is that it is coming!
Pages:
Jump to: