Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year - page 7. (Read 2641 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We all could just wait and see what will happen. I've interest in ICO field, willing to participate in Kelvin Blockchain project, this project is flexible and could provide multi-transaction speed, have you heard about this one?? Huh
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
To my mind, this is the best news I have ever heard and could expect. I am sure that this will happen in the nearest future and we will see how great it will be, our life will change for the better
Exactly as more and more countries starts accepting Bitcoin, the demand for Bitcoin will rise high with the passage of time. Besides, it is also because Bitcoin has been chosen by the corporate sector for businesses dealing. So the more demand rise, the more will the worth of Bitcoin rise and it is possible for it to hit the $1trillion. Actually this has provided an easy way of earning money for people and that is the only reason it has caught people’s attention.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
you are correct if BTC survives in the future..

It MAY hit 1 Trillion...but that may be 3 or 4 years down the line (if it survives that is)

In the short term I

myself, I see it as going down more, with miners and data halls (big guys) now feeling the pinch. Sell some coin, keep the building/etc as a hedge, seems to be the game

now. Can't count on income and thus that would keep the banker at bay. But ugly. If BTC and crypto is not FUD'ed to death after all this, again IMHO, no ETF will be allowed with the price dump of from 18,000 usd to

now $6,358 or using these figures a dump of 64% from the bubble..in less than a year. They will use the too volatile argument and pass on all ETF's IMHO, well into 2020. This likely is the reason for the dump in price

people have lost all hope on ETF's.

So that is the choice indeed. Believe in BTC and crypto and ride it out with 1) what you have 2) with what you have and add to the stash 3) bail and sell

But, the lower the price the more the 'powers that be" gov't/regulation and just plain pushback from big money....the more likely we will lose even more ground ..under 5k IMHO.

So thems the breaks/ and bets now, the above 3 choices...crypto poker as it were....1) HODL 2) raise 3) fold.

If an asset SURVIVES it always goes back to its ATH. Say a stock from the 1920's. However, it may only be due to inflation and time..but survival is the key. So yeah, eventually BTC can get to $ 1 Trillion

be it 4 years to 40 years if it survives as a 'store of value' and has legit use etc

As of now though, I'd be shocked it we got to that point in less than 5 years at the current pump and fud of how the process seems to work.

later

brad

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!
I try to stay positive but i think Bitcoin will hit only 40 000$ this year, but in the same time, in 2019 it will not fall down under 20 000$, so it will be a stronger and better Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"

In my own opinion, reaching $1 trillion is not possible but for the price of bitcoins to reach $50k dollars, there is a huge chance for it since there is a good growth for bitcoins in the market.
copper member
Clueless!

not even at 1/4 of this OP's guess at this time...and I think it is gonna get worse!

Aug 7th  2017  $3,638.38 usd seems the last year was but a 'dream'  but still better ....not sure what to think....currently $6,335.00 usd btc.

My view is NOW it will bounce below 5K in that even big miners (data halls) can't pow scrypt mine ANY crypto BTC or whatever at these prices and not be at a loss....thus

they have bankers to pay etc. So I expect a big dump of btc and crypto. Or at least what I've been told by a couple of owners of such.

The choice is pay off the debts/banks and any loans with crypto. If it all goes tulips and the folk pull their contracts for miners or you are under water..you at least salvage the building

and shut your stuff off (hopefully for now). I'm talking 200 -500 unit data halls. Hell, I doubt bitmain is even making $$$ at these prices over costs...at least for their stuff in the states.

so, with those folk, in HODL mode, due to revenue and that revenue goes away as folk shut down....again gonna be ugly yet I think.

likely, now at least 3 years away from OP's prediction in my view...or longer.

brad
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Anything can happen, It's right in theory. But in reality, I don't see any chance for cryptocurrency market to hit $1 trillion this year. I'm worrying that It will back to $100 million at the end of 2018.
If we talk on the basis of the facts and figures, then I don’t think so that this is something which can happen and that there are quite few chances of this thing to happen. The entire crypto market is gaining more fame and popularity and that the demand of different crypto currencies is also increasing but still it will take more years for the crypto market to achieve this milestone.
Activity: 448
Have a look at the whole market, we are in a bear period everything is down no matter what. News doesnt matter, mainnets dont matter, exchanges dont matter, hype doesnt matter. Projects like WAN are 90% down, Ethos 95% down, Nano 95% down, ETH 75% down and you can look up other numbers quickly online. If all of you don't sell anything and keep buying we may have a chance.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
Which expert? Who exactly said it? 😒 They are fond of saying anything whether it makes sense or not. Bitcoin is still far from that, I know that Bitcoin will probably reach high rate this year but the market cap is not going anywhere close to the trillion you’re all jumping about. Even no one is sure whether Bitcoin is going to get above the 20k of last year. But we shall all see that soon, this year is already coming to an end and we shall all see.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
To my mind, this is the best news I have ever heard and could expect. I am sure that this will happen in the nearest future and we will see how great it will be, our life will change for the better
Activity: 1
I work with a relatively new company, (5 years) It's in the hospitality industry and shooting to become the biggest online hotel booking platform in Africa, https://hotels.ng/ I want to know  how we can reposition our working strategy to exploit the new payment platform making use of cryptocurrencies. Thanks
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
What makes you think the cryptocurrency market capitalization could hit 1 trillion usd this year with this current market trend?

I know cryptocurrency market is unpredictable but I'm very sure the market capitalization will not smell 1 trillion usd this year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
It can not reach a trillion dollars this year. But maybe in the next 10 years. According to an interview with Bloomberg Television on April 26, CEO of Pantera Capital, a $ 1 billion Crypto investment fund, Dan Morehead said the Crypto market could reach "$ 40 trillion" in ten years. Pantera Capital's first Bitcoin investment fund had a return of more than 25,000% when it reached $ 20,000 in December 2017. The fund was set up as a buyout fund, and they were very optimistic. the rise of the Crypto market. They believe that the present value of the market is "ordered by magnitude, and second only to the fair value of Blockchain"

A huge target value in the cryptomarket will really take a long period of time, it cannot be reach within couple of months like what most of people believes in. Let us speculate within the market today because bitcoin price is really volatile.
Activity: 24
It can not reach a trillion dollars this year. But maybe in the next 10 years. According to an interview with Bloomberg Television on April 26, CEO of Pantera Capital, a $ 1 billion Crypto investment fund, Dan Morehead said the Crypto market could reach "$ 40 trillion" in ten years. Pantera Capital's first Bitcoin investment fund had a return of more than 25,000% when it reached $ 20,000 in December 2017. The fund was set up as a buyout fund, and they were very optimistic. the rise of the Crypto market. They believe that the present value of the market is "ordered by magnitude, and second only to the fair value of Blockchain"
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
I agree that anything can happened. But we have to put ourselves on the ground sometimes that its not realistic to hit the $1 Trillion marketcap because the market is very sluggish and struggling. 2018 has really put a good lesson for everyone that the price is really unpredictable and as much as we wanted for the price to remain bullish, it doesn't work that way.

The bears has taken over the market since the beginning of the year and I don't think that they will easily give up their control to the bulls. Day trading is the name of the game now, and it you haven't adjusted your trading strategy and still hopes for that massive bull run to happen, then you might lose everything at the end of this year.
Activity: 274
Jamie Burke, CEO of Outlier Ventures said cryptocurrencies could go on a massive bull run that surpasses what we saw last year and potentially bring the market over $1 trillion. Just another bit of bullish sentiment that shows that the recent correction may be coming to a close. I've been saying for awhile now that the current market cycle for cryptos is wrapping up. This means we may see something resembling more sideways movement for awhile and then another bull rally. Overall though, it's good to hear so called "experts" drop bullish comments on crypto for 2018.
Activity: 119
Actually I think it cannot be that cryptocurrency market can earned $1trillion with in this year it is a big value of amount .Possible cryptocurrency market could be as below amount for this year because of many projects will not survived.
Activity: 57
Anything can happen, It's right in theory. But in reality, I don't see any chance for cryptocurrency market to hit $1 trillion this year. I'm worrying that It will back to $100 million at the end of 2018.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
it might happen, because in the crypto world there is nothing impossible, but seeing that the current market is sluggish or not good I am quite pessimistic, but hope is there, by seeing some positive freditions for this year. but indeed we also cannot expect much because there is no guarantee that predictions are true, but at least it provides a little peace for market participants who are exposed to panic
Yeah anything can happen in Crypto, but to reach $1 trillion is not an easy thing to happen even though fluctuations. because to
reach that price certainly cannot only rely on fluctuations. but it will require a huge mass adoption, and it takes a long process..
copper member
Clueless!

not looking likely at this date in time Sad

Pages:
Jump to: