Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year - page 6. (Read 2641 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
I imagine that is very conceivable and leverage for speculators too. I trust that the matket could in any case go increasingly past the entirety of our desires so we should dependably expect the best. With respect to me, there are still heaps of things that would come our direction so we should trust that the market would achieve a superior circumstance.
- I just believe in reality, what I've seen and what I've heard, the scenery I envision, maybe it's not as good as you or many people imagine, the cryptocurrency market is developing in the opposite direction, instead of going up, it continues to sink and we can see the capitalization of the market. This amount has a very far distance with a trillion dollars, even it has many unstable signs and wants to fall down, that can tell us that this year is not the age of the crypto market, it's a year of purge, turning things into history
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
If EFT on bitcoin will conmence this year it could possibly boost the market demand on bitcoin and altcoin price and demand will also follow. Huge development on cryptocurrency is needed to boos the market demand and to gather more potential investors on crypto.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There are already rich and famous people who are joining crypto currency. So it is possible to hit that market cap. But maybe not for now, maybe it will attain after 3 or more years.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
I imagine that is very conceivable and leverage for speculators too. I trust that the matket could in any case go increasingly past the entirety of our desires so we should dependably expect the best. With respect to me, there are still heaps of things that would come our direction so we should trust that the market would achieve a superior circumstance.
Activity: 819
We must consider the fact that almost all of the people around the world heard bitcoin though not all of them really believe on it but still they heard about it. Making the value of bitcoin $1 Trillion this year would be so impossible because there are so many people that are waiting for that moment and when that time came through for sure they will all sell it.
Activity: 448
That would be 5 times of the current marketcap and looking at the market condition right now and the fact that there's only less than half year to do that it's almost impossible to achieve. The last bullrun didn't even manage to reach that high with all the hype in media etc and now that a lot of people got burned because of the crash it's really hard to bring new money to the market unless something really great happen.
Activity: 106
Sometimes, people see it as a big deal when we see statements like bitcoin to 50K but I am one person who always believes that bitcoin can even surpass the said price predictions. When bitcoin was less than 1K, who ever thought it could get to 5K? Some of us have hope even if there is no hope.
Maybe. When Bitcoin is low in value, many investors have not had confidence in Bitcoin. As Bitcoin added value quickly, it was a good time for Bitcoin because many investors now recognize the strategic role of the future Cryptocurrency market, recognizing the value big of electronic money. And at the same time, many big investors have spent huge amounts of money on Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices have skyrocketed. But the situation is different now. Everything is probably saturated. But we still hope for some mutation. At that time, Bitcoin prices will change again.
Activity: 106
Cryptocurrency reached $ 1 billion this year is a big question. It is difficult to accurately assess this issue. If this question is asked in January 2018, many people will not hesitate in this matter. But now the majority of investors are concerned about this number. With the current gloomy situation, by the end of 2018 the Cryptocurrency market could not reach the $ 1 billion mark. This is my personal opinion.
Activity: 1428
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
with current market condition, i think its hard to reach $1 trillion dollar market cap. It will happen i am believe but i think that target will achieve in next 2 years. But if on september ETF approved by regulator, i am believe that target market will reach sooner
Activity: 39
Future is bright for sure! Problem was that cryptomarket grew too quickly too much, but there are signs of technology and adoption catching up with the price.
Here is take of our CEO of digital asset fund SolidumCapital about when and how can we expect next bull run  Smiley

Institutional investors leading the future bull run
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
In 2017, the crypto market grew strongly in the fourth quarter, making market capitalization grow rapidly. and many forecasts from market experts, investors will reach $ 1 trillion by 2018. Overcap of apple corporation. but everything from the beginning of the year to now. I find it hard to do that. The market is unstable and bitcoin can hardly reach $ 50k / 1 bitcoin.
Bitcoin can barely maintain its price above 6k, people need to stop dreaming while awake, I know that it is very tempting to think about the price that bitcoin can reach but it is better to wait until that actually happens than to keep dreaming with that especially since there are many people that will get disappointed when what happened in the last year does not happen again in this year.

Too much panic and fud all around.  Bitcoin is still up a very high amount from a year ago.  There is no reason we can't reach new all time highs by the end of this year.  Crypto prices move extremely quick and all it takes is a few buyers with deep pockets to start the next bull run.
Activity: 14
For me yes, its possible because bitcoin is keeping its market cap without any hype or any triggers a natural correction occurs and after this I doubt that bitcoin can rally back climbing its price again to break the all time high and not only bitcoin but other coins are getting big also like  ethereum its market is keep getting big many coins are being introduce to the market.
Activity: 322
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!

That is a good news I assume because that means that the community of the bitcoins is increasing but the fact that the bitcoins are gonna reached 50k dollars I am doubting that because the ber months are coming but still the bitcoins are still not on the half the price of what we are expecting so I am not hoping for that high goal just surpassing the past highest I am okay with it. Because it takes a lot of time to climb to the top again
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
Sometimes, people see it as a big deal when we see statements like bitcoin to 50K but I am one person who always believes that bitcoin can even surpass the said price predictions. When bitcoin was less than 1K, who ever thought it could get to 5K? Some of us have hope even if there is no hope.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
It may happen only if the ETF will approved. Otherwise I do not think the market could get that big.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Experts can so many things also they are saying completely opposite and contradicting things, so we can only hope that the case, which would be positive for us will be taking place in the near future.
I really hope for the strong growth of the cryptocurrency market but I think the recovery is temporary and the downtrend has not ended yet. Need to closely monitor the evolution of the market to make the right decision at this time.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
People have been saying that for a long time and it has not happened and we have little incentive to believe that is going to be the case, it is better that people like you accept the reality, it is very unlikely we are going to see a price like that and to me that is not wrong since the only thing we need to do is to wait but unfortunately many people in this market only want to get fast profits and nothing more.
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
Experts can so many things also they are saying completely opposite and contradicting things, so we can only hope that the case, which would be positive for us will be taking place in the near future.
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
Anything can happen, It's right in theory. But in reality, I don't see any chance for cryptocurrency market to hit $1 trillion this year. I'm worrying that It will back to $100 million at the end of 2018.
If we talk on the basis of the facts and figures, then I don’t think so that this is something which can happen and that there are quite few chances of this thing to happen. The entire crypto market is gaining more fame and popularity and that the demand of different crypto currencies is also increasing but still it will take more years for the crypto market to achieve this milestone.

Do you mean cryptocurrencies like alt coins surpass the bitcoins?
If yes then it impossible. It has been seven years since bitcoin release it is in the top in cryptocurrency list altcoins can never surpass bitcoins they seem dead.
It might happen that bitcoin will touch 50,000$ dollars but its nearly impossible for altcoins to reach 1 trillion
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
In 2017, the crypto market grew strongly in the fourth quarter, making market capitalization grow rapidly. and many forecasts from market experts, investors will reach $ 1 trillion by 2018. Overcap of apple corporation. but everything from the beginning of the year to now. I find it hard to do that. The market is unstable and bitcoin can hardly reach $ 50k / 1 bitcoin.
Bitcoin can barely maintain its price above 6k, people need to stop dreaming while awake, I know that it is very tempting to think about the price that bitcoin can reach but it is better to wait until that actually happens than to keep dreaming with that especially since there are many people that will get disappointed when what happened in the last year does not happen again in this year.
Pages:
Jump to: