Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year - page 13. (Read 2641 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
The only thing that actually matters is that Bitcoin reaches a $1 trillion market cap, and this is just a matter of time.

The problem with altcoins is that their total supplies artificially inflate the total market cap, which is the exact reason Bitcoin's dominance is only going down. It's nothing more than a waste in my opinion.

Bitcoin can only lose with how many ICOs, forks and coins pop up. If this continues with its current pace, Bitcoin's  market cap dominance will sink below 10%, but I can gladly say that it doesn't change anything.

Altcoins and tokens can use their total supplies in their advantage as much as they want, but they can't artificially create actual usage and adoption. I hope noobs will realize that one day ~ market caps are the tool of the fool.
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
The crypto currency market is one of the emerging market in this period .Among the the above currency bitcoin has the major role out of it because bitcoin is more popular in the market.Bitcoin market is volatile,decentralized one maintains the anonymity.Its all transaction are recorded in an electronic ledger with block chain technology.Bitcoin followed by the other alt coins are functioning very well in the market.There is much possibility to hit the above market to hit 1 trillion usd this year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
I am waiting these days with huge hope Smiley We need more volume than today at least!
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
The current virtual currency market has relatively stable levels of development such as Ethereum, but in that these currencies are still affected by Bitcoin, many investors are trying to invest in Bitcoin but the money This is quite risky.

In case, when all the coins and BTC will be constantly growing, it might happen. I suppose, the chances are very low but who knows? The cryptocurrency market is something that is always so unpredictable!

If positive sentiments continue to grow from the many people who are popular with their business and wealth, then there is no need to be skeptical to make predictions real, even today the government seems to want to start with a variety of active policy nets in every transaction and user revenue. very slow price movements look reasonable because there is still bad sentiment with unbalanced regulation, but by 2020 will make something more pragmatic that makes it more expensive than current prices.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
The current virtual currency market has relatively stable levels of development such as Ethereum, but in that these currencies are still affected by Bitcoin, many investors are trying to invest in Bitcoin but the money This is quite risky.

In case, when all the coins and BTC will be constantly growing, it might happen. I suppose, the chances are very low but who knows? The cryptocurrency market is something that is always so unpredictable!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
this level seems to be real and it's not a limit. cryptocurrency market will grow further and reach several trillions dollars of total capitalization.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!

That's a good prediction and a positive statements from experts to give hope to bitcoiners. But we must always look at the situation right now. It hardly reach 10,000$ mark yet 50,000$ is quite huge.
Activity: 378
It could go either ways. Right now the media are really talking shit about crypto to create sensationalistic articles, which will gain much attention. There's a lot of people out there who are annoyed and mad at us who made money from crypto, as they don't have the balls to invest themselves. So every time an article about the crypto bubble bursting is made, people are gonna click. This scares many potential investors, and holds back the markets a bit. However, if the institutional investors start to join in more and more that's not gonna matter too much.
Activity: 77
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
although now there is a slight drop in prices again, but I think that you are talking about can be achieved. because I've read in some media, there are three instivators who have plans starting next month to invest in bitcoins on a large scale.
Activity: 294
if that happens then many will really celebrate !! $ 1 Trillion very big amount would have happened. for the bitcoiners they can buy their need for me too. thanks ....
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
I think there is a possibility that cryptocurrency will hit 1 trillion dollars by the end of the year. Where as of now we are at $587 Billion currencies and still dominating and almost half in the year. There's a possibility that we may hit $1 Trillion market by the end of the year.

That would be a mega celebration for everyone who is in one way or another related to bitcoin or the crypto market. I am pretty much optimistic regarding the bright future of the market by the end of this year. We can make this come true simply by investing as much into the market as we can for achieving this target. It is possible only when we are going to make it happen by our huge and strong support.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
To be honest I do not really care when that happens, I know it is going to happen at some point in the future and I know that I'm willing to hold until that price becomes a reality, now do I think we're going to reach that price by the end of this year? Probably not, but the likelihood that will reach that price in the next two or three years is incredibly high.

yeah, for now it is far more than reality, what we are experiencing right now is a wave made by whales, trying to create a trend, reaching $1 trillion is impossible as for many traders are selling right away when it hits the peak, if we can look at the graphs today, though the line has an upward swing, there are small windows of chance to sell, then the line will drop again,this will be a reality if no one wil sell and try to HODL for at least 1 year.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
To be honest I do not really care when that happens, I know it is going to happen at some point in the future and I know that I'm willing to hold until that price becomes a reality, now do I think we're going to reach that price by the end of this year? Probably not, but the likelihood that will reach that price in the next two or three years is incredibly high.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
same with what i think that bitcoin price rising and marketcap going to $1 trillion. What an amazing man😎
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Even an expert say that it will hit $1 trillion. It does'nt mean that this thing will come true. We need to do is wait and see what will happen this year.
We cannot say ever that it will happen and it will not, we should be ready for any situation as if more countries will accept bitcoin and more people will invest in bitcoin then no doubt that we can see any price of bitcoin, I have seen allot of people changing their lives with bitcoin and they are now milliners and trilloinres so for me it is possible to see bitcoin one trillion this year or in coming few year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It can hit 1$ trillion this year because the effect of bitcoin's rise is contagious to almost all of cryptocurrencies around. And with the constant rise of bitcoin means a constant rise of alt coins too that would summed up to 1$ trillion even before this year ends.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
That can be achieved. If bitcoin develops steadily and becomes a valuable coin. It can hit great value this year. There will be a boom to the price of bitcoin soaring. Good news for those who invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Even an expert say that it will hit $1 trillion. It does'nt mean that this thing will come true. We need to do is wait and see what will happen this year.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
If not this year, we would not miss it next year 2019 certainly. But the possibility of it surpassing $1 trillion is very high even if bitcoin does not come that far. Crytpo adoption is shaking every corner of the world.
Activity: 56
Bitcoin will stand around five thousand this year. And capitalization will grow, that's good.
Pages:
Jump to: