Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year - page 2. (Read 2641 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
Most likely this will not happen this year as the market will only begin to recover ! By 2020, this is a more realistic date for such capitalization.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
As cryptocurrencies are more familiar, more capital will also flood into the relevant market!
The market for cryptocurrencies will rise to an amazing height in the future, and this is only a matter of time!
The current situation of the markets tells us that people are unhappy of cryptocurrency and they do not trust cryptocurrency anymore. In this situation I think that the market cap of cryptocurrency will not increase. Hope that the future will be good for crypto and will cross $1 trillion. We will have to wait for that time. We should not be panic at all.
Activity: 57
That is just what expert predict about crypto market. I think the market is unpredictable, so there is nothing sure about it
Do you believe that it is possible? I don’t so because the year is going to finish and I don’t know how many zeros are in trillion. People are disheartened because they have lost big money in cryptocurrency. They are withdrawing their money. Therefore I don’t think that the market will hit $1 trillion. It is possible but after a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
The year 2018 is approaching to the end and we are way far from 1 trillion dolar market cap. I think this bear market will continue across 2019 too. Maybe in 2020 we will see the start of the bull season.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!
Unfortunately I can't agree with you. Because IMHO the market will follow Bitcoin and will drop 2 or tven 3 times. Personally I expect htat by the middle of the next year we will see market capitalization lower than $ 100B and Bitcoin price will fall below $2000.

Well, all predictions are just predictions until it happen or until it will never happen. No one can say what's gonna happen exactly in the coming months, I will just wait for the market to rise again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!
Unfortunately I can't agree with you. Because IMHO the market will follow Bitcoin and will drop 2 or tven 3 times. Personally I expect htat by the middle of the next year we will see market capitalization lower than $ 100B and Bitcoin price will fall below $2000.
Activity: 350
As cryptocurrencies are more familiar, more capital will also flood into the relevant market!
The market for cryptocurrencies will rise to an amazing height in the future, and this is only a matter of time!
Activity: 35
That is just what expert predict about crypto market. I think the market is unpredictable, so there is nothing sure about it
Activity: 80
This can only be good news for speculators and traders. For crypto adoption, blockchain, finance, this does not put cryptocurrency in the hands of everyday business. mfchains mf2x protocol for instant crypto to fiat conversions could change everything. Quite a few projects on this path...
Are you serious or just wasting our time to read and answer your comments? I think you are joking because there are no chances for growth in the price especially in this year. $50000 is very big amount for bitcoin and there is very long way to go hit this limit. Today the price is about $6300 and there are just 3 more months to go in this year. Now I wonder how it would be possible.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I'm still waiting for more upbeat movements in the market. We'll cross the bridge when we get there.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
SEE  IT MAY BE

Now, the market cap is about 2 trillion. I do not think that something really serious can happen so it will fall up to a trillion. I am waiting for the bullish trend, and I am investing in the top-100 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
I am believe cryptocurrency market cap will reach trillion dollar in near future. Crypto market cap once reach $800billions dollar and after that fall to below $200billions dollar. Its just matter time because i think cryptomarket still undervalue
Activity: 82
Merit: 4
the cryptocurrency market is in a downtrend so we can't expect to hit one trillion very soon but in coming times we can expect cryptocurrency market may touch 1 trillion dollars in next bull run probably by next year with all positive signs
Yeah I agree with you mate, we all know that crypto can be the next big investment platform but for this year we had a series of bloodbath that hurts the entire cryptocurrency and this will suffer the value of each currency and this could be the reason that $1 trillion market is impossible to hit. Maybe in the coming years if the market returns into a bullish trend.
It might possible if every country lift there ban against bitcoins and government accept it.It can touch 50,000$ if everything become fine but impossible for hitting 1 trillion dollars.
I also wonder which expert said this. For me $15000 is enough till the end of this year and I am sure that everyone will put hands together with me. This is absolutely fake news and you should not share such fake and bullshit news in this forum. You should ask this expert how he predicted such a huge price for bitcoin and what would be the reasons for this huge bump in the price?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Right now the market cap of all the cryptocoins stand at less than $225 billion. The prices need to increase by more than 4x in order to attain a combined market cap of $1,000b. Under current circumstances, that looks very difficult.
Activity: 82
the cryptocurrency market is in a downtrend so we can't expect to hit one trillion very soon but in coming times we can expect cryptocurrency market may touch 1 trillion dollars in next bull run probably by next year with all positive signs
Yeah I agree with you mate, we all know that crypto can be the next big investment platform but for this year we had a series of bloodbath that hurts the entire cryptocurrency and this will suffer the value of each currency and this could be the reason that $1 trillion market is impossible to hit. Maybe in the coming years if the market returns into a bullish trend.
Its impossible since i see market is to much dumping and day by day its decreasing its price. 1$ trillion price is to much i don't think market can even touch 50,000$ dollars or maybe 20,000$.
Activity: 74
We should invest by watching the chart. Do not put your all money i suggest newbies not to invest by reading this topic.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
In my opinion, this is not a great year for cryptocurencies. You see all the prices go down, and all the people are afraid to invest more money in to cryptocurrencies. And also all the initial coin offerings have troubles to reach their softcap. So i personally dont belief that there will be a trillion in cryptocurrencies this year...
Activity: 74
I don't think that will happen this year because bitcoin is very unstable but if that will happen it was a great news.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
As I saw and observed the crypto market, how it rise and fall, how people see bitcoin, I guess it is not impossible to be saying what you said, it could even hit an even higher amount, but it may also not. It is also a great effect if the people are gonna be encouraged more and be educated about the whole crypto system, the more the people in the community, the better it is for the whole crypto system.
Activity: 80
This can only be good news for speculators and traders. For crypto adoption, blockchain, finance, this does not put cryptocurrency in the hands of everyday business. mfchains mf2x protocol for instant crypto to fiat conversions could change everything. Quite a few projects on this path...
Pages:
Jump to: