Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year - page 3. (Read 2641 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 2
the cryptocurrency market is in a downtrend so we can't expect to hit one trillion very soon but in coming times we can expect cryptocurrency market may touch 1 trillion dollars in next bull run probably by next year with all positive signs
Yeah I agree with you mate, we all know that crypto can be the next big investment platform but for this year we had a series of bloodbath that hurts the entire cryptocurrency and this will suffer the value of each currency and this could be the reason that $1 trillion market is impossible to hit. Maybe in the coming years if the market returns into a bullish trend.
It might possible if every country lift there ban against bitcoins and government accept it.It can touch 50,000$ if everything become fine but impossible for hitting 1 trillion dollars.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!
Fake news, I don’t know which expert said that or maybe you just came up with the news yourself just to deceive everyone else’ to think something else. People now come out to say trash, maybe whoever told you that had the feeling that this year is going to be the same as last year, they think that Bitcoin is like other things you see out there,. Nah.. Bitcoin is different and you can’t predict the stuff easily.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
cryptocurrency market will definitely hit 1 trillion dollars may nt be this year but by 2020 by then we can expect good growth in all altcoins and cryptocurrency market will be next to other financial market
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
We should not speculate that much because that is only speculations. As we all know that those speculations could be a false hope and that will hurts most when you fail after you are getting so sure that your speculations will come to reality. Let us watch over and observe and should not speculate that much.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
We are in q4 right now and i think its impossible for this year but maybe in next year there is high chances for market to hit 1 trillion. Early 2019 will be really big for cryptocurrency cause etf would be approved in febuary .
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I think it won't happen. because you can see that the cryptocurrency is unstable at the moment. but if you are an optimistic person I think It may be possible, but not now. maybe at the future.
Activity: 112
SEE  IT MAY BE
Activity: 238
the cryptocurrency market is in a downtrend so we can't expect to hit one trillion very soon but in coming times we can expect cryptocurrency market may touch 1 trillion dollars in next bull run probably by next year with all positive signs
Yeah I agree with you mate, we all know that crypto can be the next big investment platform but for this year we had a series of bloodbath that hurts the entire cryptocurrency and this will suffer the value of each currency and this could be the reason that $1 trillion market is impossible to hit. Maybe in the coming years if the market returns into a bullish trend.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
yes it can happen if there is good news and if the conditions for bitcoin demand become high then it will happen if the demand is still very small then it will be difficult to happen.
but we dont see any good sign from market.this condition could make investors confuse about their investment plan in cryptocurrency market.and if condition continue maybe they could denie their plan.
Activity: 425
Way back March 2018, $1 trillion was most likely to happen. But, with the things happening in the market nowadays, it is impossible to happen. All we need today is a good recovery from down market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
yes it can happen if there is good news and if the conditions for bitcoin demand become high then it will happen if the demand is still very small then it will be difficult to happen.
Activity: 252
I do not believe that the market can grow 5 times. If this happens, I will rejoice. But we do not need to hope for such rapid growth rates.
Activity: 56
There is no need to be skeptical to make predictions real, even today the government seems to want to start with a variety of active policy nets in every transaction and user revenue. Very slow price movements look reasonable because there is still bad sentiment with unbalanced regulation, but by 2020 will make something more pragmatic that makes it more expensive than current prices.
Activity: 378
If this were getting true so its lucky to those who hodl for long because many of you think like this they still believe in bitcoin that will increase up to $50k, so what should we think about this? I will think that awesomeness of bitcoin will arrive and the patience will receive grace.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
it seems that it could happen if the condition of bitcoin has a very high demand then the price of bitcoin can be very expensive and the volume that you mentioned can be achieved so you just wait for good information so that the conditions of bitcoin prices rise. everyone has hope like that.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
Until the end of the year, there is very little time left and as we can see today, the capitalization of cryptocurrencies is very far from the level of a trillion dollars.In the future, of course it will happen but not this year it's 100%
Activity: 92
This assumption would have looked promising around January this year but as it stands now the crypto market is in a very bad downtrend and most people are selling instead of buying so it would be very hard to hit a $1 trillion.
Activity: 71
It comes to bitcoin rally and we have seen in the past how the price of bitcoin will rally, if there are institutional investment coming into the market there is no doubt that the price could reach $50k.
Activity: 103

Waiting and reality.  What a pity that this did not happen.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
One Trillion USD marketcap is just a pipe dream now for this year. 2018 was the year that destroyed many people's portfolios including ours. I actually now deleted my portfolio because it is almost worthless in value so I feel I am at the big zero again. With the trading of bitcoin futures and also leveraged markets such as Bitfinex, the bears are in control and they only allow for very small spikes and rallies, just enough so they can short everything and take as much profit form the already dying and ailing cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: