Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year - page 4. (Read 2641 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!

This is very good news to all who are faithfully waiting for the market condition to get better. But as we can see in the graphs at the moment, bitcoin and crypto prices are far from getting to that value this year. It will happen soon but not as early as this year. I am a big fan of cryptocurrency and bitcoin but I am being realistic here that it is not possible at this time being.
Activity: 56
We should not be skeptical to this cryptocurrency because it might change our lives to become better and we can help others because we can earn a lot of money from cryptocurrency if we will invest and if the market goes to trillion dollar worth.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
this is a high expectation for one year. and there are few people who think the market will rise. this is a very difficult target even for the next 3 years.

It is naive to expect such a fantastic rise from the cryptocurrencies. The crypto market will not rise so much. I also think that we will have to wait for at least 3 years.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"

I hope if it can happens just like the experts said. But even if it touches back $19000+ still be really good, because many people that bought bitcoin on "all time high" will conscious from their faint.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
If that happens I'll be the happiest man on earth ! I invested good money in bitcoin !
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I am very optimistic that cryptocurrency market cap value will reach $1 trillion dollar. Many big investment institution will investing their fund on market and if that happen, most coin in market will increasing the price

Probably. But unlikely that it's going to happen this year. Well it can of course but it's far fetched considering the state of the market right now. Though it can grow considerably fast in a span of a month, i don't think a lot of us expect that to happen.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

I am very optimistic that cryptocurrency market cap value will reach $1 trillion dollar. Many big investment institution will investing their fund on market and if that happen, most coin in market will increasing the price
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
the cryptocurrency market is in a downtrend so we can't expect to hit one trillion very soon but in coming times we can expect cryptocurrency market may touch 1 trillion dollars in next bull run probably by next year with all positive signs
Activity: 210
Most likely it will happen not earlier than in 2020 but in fact everything can change very quickly and it will happen sooner .
Activity: 140
are you very sure about that? 50,000 I think the number is high enough to be achieved to see the current market situation. but hopefully
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
That's possible in crypto world that could reached that market cap because crypto currency are widely appreciated and being used now. With that being said,  it could help boost the market and stabilize all crypto assets circulating in the market today and ETF could possible help that too.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
it is possible to happen. why not?
cryptocurrency had tested its existence several years ago. but at the moment is harder than in previous years.
the unprecedented barrier blocking the cryptocurrency process to grow bigger at this year (2018). let we said SEC regulation, ETF, fudder and many more
. as my aformentioned statement. cryptocurrencies had passed the extreme big bearish and the existence that proven to survive, it forecast will stay exist.
cryptocurrency bring powerful technology behind it. many sector had received as the breakthrough and solution against the current financial or non-financial problem that weren't resolved since decades ago

Many good news will come to market. If ETF approved by regulator, i am believe transaction volume will be increasing and institutional investment firm start put their money in cryptomarket
Activity: 148
I very much hope that it will happen in the next few months. I was really under pressure when the market went down. My money quickly evaporated. I feel very tired.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
it is possible to happen. why not?
cryptocurrency had tested its existence several years ago. but at the moment is harder than in previous years.
the unprecedented barrier blocking the cryptocurrency process to grow bigger at this year (2018). let we said SEC regulation, ETF, fudder and many more
. as my aformentioned statement. cryptocurrencies had passed the extreme big bearish and the existence that proven to survive, it forecast will stay exist.
cryptocurrency bring powerful technology behind it. many sector had received as the breakthrough and solution against the current financial or non-financial problem that weren't resolved since decades ago
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
That is probably not going to happen this year, the market cap is just above 200 billion dollars so the price of everything will need to go at least 5 times up in the last 4 months of the year and while we have seen this market doing weirder stuff than that at the same time something needs to cause that huge growth, and even if the ETF was approved, something that seems very unlikely to me, that is not going to be enough to cause such a huge bull run.
No I do not think this can happen.Cryptocurrencies are down from a long time now and there is no sign of recovery as the prices are not rising.The demand of cryptocurrencies are also decreasing due to the fall in price.Cryptocurrencies are also getting banned in some nations too.The investors are suffering from losses.This process will take a lot of time.For this to happen the whole world must be in these cryptocurrencies as demand and supply forces play an important role in determining the prices.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
People will buy crypto and Bitcoin and it might happen that crypto market will rise to Trillion dollar. Just imagine that the dot-com bubble hit 3 trillion before it had crashed, I believe that with cryptos popularity and hype it can grow  a massive capitalisation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
$1 trillion,

Just enough to cover the US's annual interest payment on their debt soon.
I think so. That amount is only large compared to individuals. The organization of a country is not sufficient for the additional costs. Not to mention the main roles.
Activity: 134
Wow is this true?
If true, this is good news for us as crypto coin users. I hope this will happen and good facts or very interesting when Crypto becomes stable.
Activity: 81
I think the target of $ 50,000 will be difficult to achieve because the conditions of bitcoin are now showing no good signs, $ 20k is good enough at the end of this year, but if it can be better it will be a good thing.
Activity: 266
Really? I think this speculation is only a speculation till today. Cryptocurrency market can't hit 1Trillion usd this year specially that the market cannot recover from the crash. And I think it takes few more weeks before it goes up eventually, if there is a good result in ETF.
Pages:
Jump to: